Buy iPHONE

>buy iPHONE
>can't make PHONE calls

Attached: 1532319048274.png (931x846, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c06HoSJdDjo
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
techterms.com/definition/malware
techterms.com/definition/spyware
warosu.org/g/thread/S68630621#p68630775
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1525468281869.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

imagine paying $1449 for the privilege of beta-testing their toys

>iPhone XS Max
>6,5"
>3100mah battery
Other brands have 5500mah batteries on their sub 300 dollar phones.

based

based and sataniapilled

Lol who makes phone calls anymore? Only old retarded people

And still iPhone has better battery life

>Damn, UNIX looks like that?

>bigger number better
youtube.com/watch?v=c06HoSJdDjo

Optimization is key, not just jamming the biggest baddest specs in there. It's all about power management.

Attached: really dumb wojak.jpg (645x729, 41K)

eh, not much of a big deal. ios can be glitchy sometimes but the good news is that glitches in ios are usually fixed in a matter of days, even for deactivated phones because you can still circumvent your carrier and update through itunes.
android, on the other hand...

BASED

>iToddlers defended this

>w-we don't need it anyway!!

based

Based and redpilled.

Cringe and bluepilled.

The only reason to own an iPhone is because its the only way to quickly and conveniently message THOTs

Teen and college age whores are too stupid to work and android and getting them to use android services is nigh impossible so either you have an iphone or you will remain a virgin.

My solution is to have an Android for big boy tasks and I keep a secondary iPhone for snapchat/tinder and the like.

My A2 lite says otherwise

Attached: Screenshot_20181215-221533.png (1080x2280, 130K)

iPhones are a hellova more secure than malwaredroid

While I agree with you, since my 6 Plus was the longest lasting phone I had to this day, imagine how long would XS Max last with 4000.

>Lol who makes phone calls anymore? Only old retarded people
I unironically don't remember the last time I called someone. It has to be more than one year ago.

Based

>iShit
>battery life
Good joke.

Attached: 1542376460532.png (645x7680, 466K)

Every phone has basically the same hardware and power consumption.
Only reason why XS Max doesn't have a 4000mah battery even if it's size would warrant atleast that is that Apple thinks 2011 tier battery life is enough for the sheeple user constantly needing to charge their idevice multiple times a day.

And the flatter is better mentality, aren't we already at peak flatness to the point it's unergonomic and slices our fingers?

iToddlers have defended this.

Based sataniaposter

some similar shit happened a while back, I bought a used iphone that had an issue like this, I couldn't get sound from calls at all. Apparently it was a somewhat common issue
ended up getting it replaced by the company I bought it from

Then surely iPhones would be topping the charts, right?
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3

>iPhones are a hellova more secure than malwaredroid
Are you serious with this shit? The OS itself is malware by every definition for a start.

slutpilled and based

Attached: 1531570086665.png (850x680, 267K)

I suspect this is only applicable to the greatest country in the world, the US of A.
>caring about chat bubble colors
Truly the peak of modern civilization.

OH NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1537185229303.png (1028x894, 142K)

>The OS itself is malware by every definition for a start.
Please cite defnitions. If you can. Or cut the bombastics.

oof

Why did Warren Buffet say he was buying Apple at the top?

yikes

>no phone calls
I need this update NOW

he followed Jow Forums's advice

Based and evilpilled

iPhone? More like iDon'tPhone lol

cringe

>iShit
Found your problem.

based

>implying your mobile OS doesn’t have bugs

techterms.com/definition/malware
techterms.com/definition/spyware
warosu.org/g/thread/S68630621#p68630775

yikes

>ishit
found your problem

Absolutely BAYSED Satania shitposter

Attached: 1125484949.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

Based

BASED

>Optimization is key
Just imagine a phone with 5000mah AND optimisation
Inb4 who in world would need a phone that doesn't throttle just to last till evening
>not just jamming...
Is that why this iphone is so significally lighter, thinner and sturdier than competitive phone? Oh, wait...

More of a reason carriers should be able to fine apple for not letting them test the OS update like every other OEM

iPhone?

Onions.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 392K)

funny how andreets always say "B-B-BUT TESTS AND BENCHMARKS DON'T MATTER, IT'S RIGGED, IT'S REAL-WORLD USAGE THAT COUNTS" but then they never miss the opportunity to bring up tests and benchmarks that aren't flattering for iPhone.

Attached: 3.jpg (416x297, 13K)

>galaxy s8 several positions below iPhone 6S plus
lmao

This is especially funny since battery life benchmarks are the least realistic of them all and almost never include standby time. Android battery drain is still here and it's a huge factor in daily use.

this shit is posted on every phone thread and based

user not everyone is a faggot using mainstream social medias and you'd be fucked if your ever disconnected from the internets

solution: don't be a fucking brainlet

technically android is malware too by your standards

People with jobs?

cringe and redpilled

>phone calls
Ah yes, the green bubble of voice calls.

Attached: 1539665829772.jpg (914x534, 112K)

Beyond setting up the interview, I didn't call anybody in my job at all. It was all by text or email.

I never make calls lmao. I doubt anyone who jerks their dick to android has friends anyways.

>6 plus
Yeah how old is that phone again?

based and bluepilled

>Pay $1300
>Can't even make calls like a $9 Phone could

Capitalism has failed.

Not him, but people with real jobs.

>if you aren't working in suit & tie sales division or a trucker it's not a real job

Yes, but that comes at a price:
It's a fucking digital prison. Even if you WANT to, even YOU can't install non-app store apps on your phone. Not permanently. You can install apps for 7 days via developer signing and that's it.
You can also misuse apple's developer program membersship (which is $100/year, in addition to the ludicrous price of the device itself) to sign an application for a year, but that STILL is a huge hassle and requires a mac, and requires it whenever you want to update, too.

And even the applications that exist are subject to Apple's draconian rules. To give an example: Background tasks? HAH! Did you know that it's IMPOSSIBLE to create an alternative to apple's clock app's alarm clock functionality? The only ways to run code in the background are extremely limited and even if any did what you wanted, none of them will trigger when the user closes the app. Not silent push notifications, not background fetch... the only one that works is is geofencing / significant location changes IF the user allowed your app to ALWAYS access your location data, which is usually not useful for you and apple won't let you request it unless it's critical for your app anyway. And obviously that won't work for an alarm clock app since the user is likely not significantly changing their location while, you know, being in bed. And even then, you wouldn't be able to play any alarm sound anyway, unless you count scheduling hundreds of local notifications, akin to old PC speaker songs.

Every single app that is released on the App Store is gimped shit compared to the Android Version. It's locked down garbage that can't deliver what a developer would want to create and the experiences a user would like to have.... except, of course, for apple's own Apps, which may do everything they want.

based

>price doesn't matter!
>screen size doesn't matter!
>screen resolution doesn't matter!
>mid-end phone doesn't matter!
>screen to body ratio doesn't matter!
>fingerprint sensor doesn't matter!
>ram memory doesn't matter!
>cpu cores doesn't matter!
>storage doesn't matter!
>3.5mm headphone jack doesn't matter!
>*NEW* battery life doesn't matter!
>*NEW* calls doens't matter!

Attached: 1543247018553.jpg (1170x1300, 135K)

nothing matters in the end

Attached: 1544965834953.jpg (400x366, 42K)

OLD BAD
NEW GOOD

amen brother.

get shit done and move on, anything else is just memes.

Attached: 1541183698049.jpg (782x600, 43K)

how will itoddlers ever recover?

cringe

cringe wtf is wrong with you shadow is based

>being too poor to own an iphone
>makes thread

wow, sour grapes much op

Can Jow Forums figure out who made this post?

Attached: 1526716364094.jpg (1000x800, 229K)

>who makes phone calls anymore
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THE INTERNET
YOUR FUCKING ROUTER IS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF A PHONE COMMUNICATION LINE

>technically android is malware too by your standards
And? At least something could be done about that, unlike on iOS.

lol not all of us are stuck with 90s era internet

Attached: basedandredpiled.gif (367x219, 523K)

absolutely based
iDrones on suicide watch

This. The only people who try to make the claim others are poor for not owning an iphone are poor third worlders.

BASED

based&r

ifag here with an se on not even an updated ios verison, ios 12 has fucked up my calling and other shit.

>ishit
Found your problem.

This is true if you are in your 20's. But once you get older trust me you wont even give a flying fuck if a THot sees green bubbles and wont even talk to you.

So your brilliant logic here is to continue to use an old update instead of updating to a newer version where they've likely fixed your issues? This is a tech board user you need to do better than this.

It's a toy, what did you expect?

>updating iShit
>ever
Losing phone capability is year 1 planned obsolecense.
Updating iShit at year 2 is removing the ability to power on.

this desu

desu it is pretty annoying that none of the better browsers on ios have webm support

That's because iShit only has one browser, and a bunch of skins named after other browsers.

yikes

Nothing matters except black lives ok

This makes no sense. So they release an update that fixes a problem and you choose not to install it out of believe in some sort of conspiracy theory? You have the same attitude about updating as some of my normie friends. I don't get why Jow Forums doesn't like updates in general - browser updates, software updates, OS updates, Jow Forums is very slow to adapt and has a poor grasp on how security and software development work in the first place. People here are simply cosplaying as being into tech.

>conspiracy theory

Attached: 1522648404878.png (731x991, 311K)