I am so fucking SICK of all these absolute fucking retards who thinks C++ is the hottest shit

I am so fucking SICK of all these absolute fucking retards who thinks C++ is the hottest shit.

It's fucking obsolete trash that only smug fuckers who want to feel superior and wank over "muh performance" use as an excuse to their pathetic meaningless existence.The syntax is garbage. The standard library is garbage, bloated while simultaneously missing the most basic fucking shit. And don't get me started with fucking pointers, such an overhyped, archaic concept that has NO PLACE in the modern industry.

So basically, if you (pretend to) like C++, congratulation, you are a fucking IDIOT.

Attached: 16542352363.png (1200x1349, 69K)

>t. brainlet not smart enough to use C++

Don't worry. There are plenty of medium wage programming jobs that only require pajeet levels of knowlege in let sophisticated languages. You can lead a perfectly average career.

>"muh performance"
What? C++ is know to be slow, if you want performance you use C.

Is C++ had bad performance it literally wouldn't have any reason to exist in 2018

>one brainlet, one brainlet to rule them all

C++ is by no means a perfect language, and by no means suitable for every purpose, but a lot of its criticism is unfounded. Not to mention that many of its flaws are due to the goal of maintaining compatibility with C.

>The syntax is garbage
Mostly yes, but you have to thank C for that. Thankfully, auto, using, trailing return types and uniform initialization make it more consistent and improve it.
>The standard library is garbage, bloated while simultaneously missing the most basic fucking shit
Could be better, I agree.
>And don't get me started with fucking pointers, such an overhyped, archaic concept that has NO PLACE in the modern industry.
Thank C for that. Luckily, you rarely ever need them in properly written C++, and if you do need dynamic allocation, use smart pointers.

C++ not only matches C in performance, but it can be, and often is, faster in practice. All the additional information given to the compiler allows it to perform better optimizations. Not to mention that C++17 allows you to do a shitload at compile time, leading to smaller executables. This makes C++ good for embedded as well, the only thing Cniles still cling onto.
And for scientific computing, Fortran is still the fastest high level language.

Nice pasta OP.
I'll save it.

>What? C++ is know to be slow
Lol what? Im not a big fan of C++ but its absolutely known for being the fastest oop language

>let sophisticated
>is know to be slow
>Is C++ had

What the fuck is going on here, can you niggers not type worth shit at all? Is Jow Forums just a bunch of phone-posting faggots now? What gives?

>carring about typos
fucking boomer

This is what happens when you don't give your kids a proper whippin' at an early age.

yes, and OOP is fucking garbage and only Pajeets program OO.

The length of pastas has been decreasing. This isn't pasta. This is a mere quip. A single noodle.

>only Pajeets program OO.
Or people with jobs

I'de tend to agree with you were it not for monolithic programming becoming the standard in modern workflows. OOP is hot garbage created from reinvented wheels, but it's absolutely required in any major business you could possibly develope for, other than maybe redhat, and even still that's pushing it.

there are lies, damn lies and benchmarks

Even Java can beat C++ in certain kinds of benchmark tests, there is no way to measure isolated programming language speed. The only way to know how fast a language is is to create large applications with it

C++ is fine, but Rust is the future.

Singles of truth.

>C++
Unreal engine 300fps 4k stable engine that is full of infinite potential and can create photorealistic atmospheres, as well has fully featured smooth voxel terrain.

>Java
Minecraft 30fps 4k, lag, looks like a child drew it in mspaint.

>>C++
>Unreal engine 300fps 4k stable engine that is full of infinite potential and can create photorealistic atmospheres, as well has fully featured smooth voxel terrain.
you know all that is done in the GPU using GLSL shading language, right?

>Even Java can beat C++ in certain kinds of benchmark tests
Java is faster on average than most people believe, but those benchmarks where it equals or beats C++ usually involve an insane amount of dynamic allocation (which the JVM can deal with really well), but that could be easily avoided in C++ while producing equivalent code.

It's disgusting how much it's been adapted by retard businesses. I hope the fall of Java (it'll become nonfree for businesses in a year or two) and the rise of FP will blow it out.

"modern c++" cocksucker detected
your fucking frankenstein abomination of a language needs to be punted into the sun

Well, that was an amazing argument.

it was a typo, calm your tits

cout

>mfw I love C++

I truly wish I can use C++ for everything.

>using namespace std;
very dirty! I fixed it for you.

std::cout

why so salty

that's pretty niggerlicious

>and often is, faster in practice
Source: your ass.

He is probably a Cnile who can't fathom the idea of a language actually evolving.

because i've had to work with code left behind by a cunt who thought he was SOOO goddamn clever with templates

FUCK your feature avalanche

>more bloated shit is evolution
C++ retards consider spouting a second nose inside their anus progress.

Yeah, it's not like guaranteed copy elision, constexpr if statements and improved type inference aren't objectively useful features.
But I understand, deluding yourself about being a good programmer is much easier when you can brag about writing malloc and free.

Pure gimmickry.

c# for the win mother fuckers

How does Jow Forums work behind the scenes, does every comment enter a database and then Jow Forums displays the comment?

It gets appended to a plain text file. This is why posts can sometimes appear with a timestamp later than another despite being posted earlier (race conditions).