What we offer:

what we offer:
>An informal working environment
why do they say this as if it's a good thing?

Attached: 1517605796354.jpg (622x464, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/humupd/article/12/4/437/2182089
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2549675/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>informal
just blast lolicore at full volume from your speakers then

I'm 30 and not balding, what do?

means you have low testosterone (not even joking)

>thing that gives you hair, makes you lose hair
makes sense I guess

Attached: 1531747317153.jpg (399x519, 68K)

The answer is always low testosterone because your not a real man like me ;)

look it up. testosterone gives you more facial and body hair, but also makes you go bald sooner.

Because most programmers like not being constantly burdened by stuffy rules and regulations and red tape, and for good reason. The only problem is that work environments that advertise themselves as "informal" usually have a host of other problems and are desperately trying to signal attractive qualities to compensate

So why do I have a shit ton of body and facial hair as well as a full head of hair? Sound to me like the insecure baldies trying to feel better about themselves, a bit like the kids who have part of their dick cut off teasing the other kids for having a foreskin.

look it up

It's a combination of high testosterone and defective genes

>defective
retard

>being bald is defective
Nah. Hairy people are practically apes. Bald is evolved. The bald will colonize Mars

Attached: aIjBvyHh.jpg (720x406, 35K)

bald men usually have hairy bodies. hairy men are real men, if you have a hairless body like a nigger or a 12yo girl, you're a cuck.

>talking about 12-year-olds, niggers, and cucks in the same sentence
That's a bingo

Attached: 1d5.jpg (680x680, 69K)

Attached: 1527167819383.jpg (800x800, 262K)

Literally 80% of men will have some form of balding. It's so common, I'd hardly call it a defect.

>informal

If that's their selling point, I would 180 and walk away. Such workplaces usually have a huge and overbearing HR department that will sack you if you go against workplace (progressive) culture

what we offer:
>Open Office environment

N O P E

yeah it's a feature

Means you have low conversion of testosterone to DHT. You probably don't masturbate or have sex as frequently as balding men who engage in sex/masturbation to extreme frequencies (2+ times a day). The release of oxytocin at orgasm causes the conversion of testosterone to DHT.

>all these insecure balding fucks at the age of 25

T != DHT brainlet

Because most non-autistic people think it is a good thing.

>extreme frequencies (2+ times a day)

Attached: 15129159902.jpg (450x450, 28K)

Testosterone just makes your hair grow in different places.
Women don't often go bald, and even less often grow beards (except in Greece)

>masturbation makes you go bald
WHAT? source?

>masturbation makes you go bald
but monks were always celibate but also always had a huge bald spot. so what gives?

this x1000

It's just to stop spergs from dressing up in a suit to the interview making themselves and everybody else uncomfortable.

There is a lot of psuedoscience in this thread.

Attached: basedandredpiled.gif (367x219, 523K)

Attached: 1400167125038.jpg (1231x734, 161K)

Orgasm > Oxytocin release > greater DHT conversion
academic.oup.com/humupd/article/12/4/437/2182089
Sexual frequency positively correlated with DHT levels
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2549675/

Making everyone else feel inferior. Every time I wear a suit, the question of salary comes up. Never happens business casual.

If you think for a moment, you can realize it that formal enviroment are usually bad for creative people and smart people.

Too fucking square. Nothing creatives can be don in places like that.

Absolutely rubbish.

Informal is mandatory for me. If I have to wear formal attire or be in by 9, I'm not interested. Never interacted with HR in my life besides interviews. I think I'm gonna try to go for a remote job next.

so if I keep fapping, i'm doomed? but even sex would fuck it up...

At 30, I have a full head of hair and the face of a high schooler when clean-shaven and sometimes get mistaken for an intern. I also a ton of body hair and have a full fast-growing beard . I jerk off 3-4 times on an average day, and have to sometimes excuse myself at work to jerk off in one of the lesser-used bathroom. Analyze that, Jow Forums!

It's bullshit psuedoscience. I've been tested for T levels and am in the normal-high range and I have a head full of hair.

No it doesn't. If you have the gene active, then testosterone activates it but if you don't have the gene active then your body will could be entirely made up of 100% testosterone and you would not be balding at 30. Retard.

I masturb8 a lot and I have great hair. My father had it too. When I see early balding it's always on losers and manlets. Sure testosterone makes it fall but I don't think that's the whole story. Like maybe you also need to have high cortisol or some vitamin deficiency or maybe you weren't breastfed as a child.

>It's bullshit psuedoscience
Yes but I was hoping for their pseudoscience response lol

Because it's good for people who aren't socially crippled

>company has a relaxed management strategy
>actually means everyone there is a sperg who doesn't want to manage or coordinate work with other people

>everyone there is a sperg who doesn't want to manage or coordinate work with other people
Good. I get way more done if I'm the only one telling people to do things.

>open plan office
*unzips cherry blue keyboard*

Attached: 1530154757399.jpg (800x800, 258K)

It's not about testosterone, it's about DHT, which is a metabolite of testosterone. It causes follicles to shrink until they just stop producing hair. Some men are sensitive to it, some aren't.

t. bald guy

>tfw you realize the male body was developed by bethesda

Attached: 1538659279099.jpg (480x368, 15K)

TAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKTAKATAKATA