Why do the worst programmers use riced out i3 gay shit?

Why do the worst programmers use riced out i3 gay shit?

Attached: 1522106348262.jpg (400x400, 21K)

to compensate for their lack of skill.

They panic so much because their work is so bad that they have to resort to more "efficient" GUI. Us chad natural born programmers don't give a fuck about that, whatever is default on a big name distro is good enough to get shit done. Examples are Torvalds and Stallman.
t. Torvalds writing from Fedora 29

>big name distro is good enough to get shit done
this
ubuntu is the best

Cause it's the only way to make us think we can use a computer

>implying RMS uses trisquel or whatever the fuck freetard distro because "it just works"

>stallman
he's still a foot eating manchild who isn't over with the whole "gnu/linux" thing and linus opinion.

Let's see your github page mr. slow inefficient UI lover. Show us how much better you are.

based

i always cringe a little when i see people calling ubuntu a 'noob distro'

like is your work so trivial that you'd rather spent hours fiddling around with config files and googling shit instead of actually building something?

are you so stupid you think i3 requires you to change the default configuration and you don't know how to download somebodies else's config files off github?

i don't care about wasting my time configuring your retarded wm, you aren't special or a better programmer for using it :^)

yeah I didn't want to mention Stallman because he's not even that good a programer and is a disgusting person (not even considering his disgusting appearance), but I remember he didn't even know how to install a distro back in the time while he worked on a compiler

>moving the goalposts

I know what else am I going to run ROS on? Some frameworks are pre-compiled to run painlessly on mainstream distros. I need to do some actual work. If you need features like tiling, you can use a terminal multiplexer.

Getting i3 to have the same functionality and convenience of a more traditional DE takes too much configuration for my liking.

who said that it makes me special or a better programmer? you're arguing with yourself. the only WMs that are retarded are the ones that make you waste your time dragging your windows around to make them stop blocking your view of your other ones.
You've clearly never used it so I don't know why you keep pretending you know about it.

>worst programmers use riced out i3 gay shit?
show those programmers first, then we speak about it

the best programmer i know just uses a terminal with orange text and a macbook pro

>stallman
>creator of emacs

Attached: 011.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Wrong. The worst programmers use Macbooks and code in Sublime.

I feel personally attacked

Delet dis

Extremely based

Top tier bait

Projecting much? I honestly can't tell if this is fox and grapes because you can't understand tiling wms, or you trying to convince yourself that you're better than a programmer you hate that has esoteric tastes in UIs.

Who are you referring to? I don't know any programmers who use i3.

ubuntu is a noob distro

cringe

Knuth uses ubuntu

ha ha it worke ....

ia ia cthulu; avel Satanus ! Forgive me Dark LOrd