Starter kits

post them

Attached: 1517669065396.png (849x900, 708K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8AcmzqFdPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1539623743156.png (500x419, 189K)

Attached: v2bmex5f7lqy.png (800x800, 596K)

Attached: Q6D6QgA.jpg (1360x720, 229K)

Anyone got that "mid 20s guy trying to get his live together" one?

yes that's me

le epic hat meme

i literally just googled your post + starter pack, you fucking pathetic and lazy subhuman

Attached: don1vhwuz1wz[1].png (1000x750, 955K)

literally me

Wrong fucking board

I don't use reddit but that's sorta relatable I guess.
This one is very relatable though.

>implying that Jow Forums doesn't have the highest concentrations of NEETs and neckbeards

fucking seriously

Attached: ggpack.png (648x454, 23K)

Ow.

dont worry user just update your readme on your github repo again

o shit gonna steal this one

!!!

fat people with fat feminine fingers are suitable for gassing. extra points if they grab everything likes its a dainty cup of tea.

bitcoin and thinkpads are not memes tho

having a 10 year old laptop for the sake of bandwagoning or riding the bitcoin hype train in december 2018 are

ahahahaha

OUCH

Attached: 1544899802237.jpg (540x507, 38K)

This shit hits way too close from home

monero is much better for cheese pizza than ((( Bitcoin ))) especially with Kovri that routes w i2p

Best cake of the week saved

people really like my OC on Jow Forums

Uff I have been both and didn't even learned linked list

How is a normal human routine a starterpack?

>all these redditors out themselves as jorden peterson faggots

Attached: be9be4e3d728825bcce4479310609e9316451e13093d2ff2b19fc63d826537cc.jpg (3476x2048, 554K)

Fck thats me

>name
filtered desu

whats so special about that particular seiko that its supposed to be basedboy watch somehow

few questions tho,
Is the place you work at not able to provide you with balanced/cheap for free ?

What is the point in going to gym ?

It feels more like how to be a good goy starter-pack

>anime girl
don't know who that is. ban weebs t󠀀bh
>xiaomi
good choice if you're poor, otherwise get something a little more premium
>gimp
good for small edits if you're too lazy to pirate/learn photoshop
>blue cherry switches
feels fucking amazing for typing. not great for gaming but good enough
>Jow Forums
basically friend simulator and an addiction
>/v/
boring shit
>SICP
pretentious crap. functional programming is bullshit
>plebbit
boring
>tesla
enjoy your 60k car that's underpowered and has lower range and mileage than a 5k car
>chat icon
dunno what that is
>seiko watch
looks like a fine watch I guess
>vaping
enjoy your lung and throat cancer
>70s looking thing
dunno what that is
>AMD
good value except for gaming
>sjwzilla
it's crap except for being the only mainstream mobile browser with plugin support
>razer
only good product is the mouse afaik and there are probably better options for the price
>android
better than a locked down iFag that doesn't even have a filesystem
>ASUS
ok brand for motherboards I guess
>Loonix
best OS for web servers and some other niche applications

so Jow Forums? am I a s󠀀oyboy?

>seeks validation on Indonesian basket weaving forum
yes, yes you are.

>jordan cuckson
jewish e-celeb but I guess it could be a starting point for low IQ people
>nofap
meme
>no more mr. nice guy
meme
>how to win friends
somewhat of a meme but I guess there's some true stuff in there for things like sales, job interviews or managing people
>cleaning your room
gotta do it once in a while I guess
>studying
I can't study for shit but but it's a good thing
>gym
good thing because it's the only place in society where not being a cuck is actually encouraged
>Jow Forumsmealprepsunday
wtf is that bullshit
just prepare something quick in the morning or go to the store and buy something pre-made that's not too unhealthy
>Jow Forumsmalefashionadvice
meme
just go to the store and buy whatever looks nice for your budget and environment. just dress like other alpha males in your environment dress
>10 tips to waking up early
meme, you don't need fucking tips you just need Alarmy on your phone. plus it doesn't matter how early you wake up, what matters is that you do it consistently every day
>haircut
based but it has been hijacked by s󠀀oyboys. so keep it shorter than that and to the side

>>Jow Forumsmealprepsunday
>wtf is that bullshit
>just prepare something quick in the morning or go to the store and buy something pre-made that's not too unhealthy
If you make your own food, it's both healthier and cheaper than buying something pre-made. However, cooking is fairly time-consuming, and making food in larger quantities speeds up the process significantly (seven times the food != seven times the wait, not to mention that you need to clean up only once). Pre-made meals also help with budgeting and with sticking to a diet.

>Things you see everday on Jow Forums

Attached: g2018.png (1600x1000, 1.09M)

the fuck is wrong with centOS?

HOW IS TIS EVEN POSSIBLE

Who the hell allowed desktop threads again? I was almost ready to leave Jow Forums forever.

Could you give an argument about how Jordan is for low IQ? I have seen people say that but never heard a argument. I find his identity and metaphysical lectures Abit interesting and some lectures about topics whit biological influences in phycologys. But he has some weird lectures like the snakes mating resembling DNA structure and how he belaves that it's in some metaphysical way connected. Also his help get your life together things are sure just normal things people should understand but some people don't have the same parent guidens so for those people they might be good advice. He also makes good stances on authorized systems and regulations that I like.

Nah it was a different one that described me perfectly, thanks for the free insults.

t. low IQ

Sorry phone posting but I hope your High IQ can still comprehend what I'm typing.

Attached: JordanPetersonStans.jpg (474x400, 28K)

Got over average intellagance psychologist and my mother got 120 at a mandatory test she had to do for the government.

/BST/ is where the real cancer of Jow Forums comes out tho, that's when all the reddit kids can show off their cool RTX2080 SLI setup with windows 10 :>)

Basically because he blames feminists and talks about how modern men are fucked but he never even hints at naming the jew for fear of being kicked out of his university and lose that sweet patreon money, and larps as a christian when he obviously doesn't really believe in it. Whoever doesn't see that he is into riding pop culture trends mainly for the money is a brainlet.

If I'm not mistaken he sees Christianity and religion as a guidens to life and an approach to esensaly give meeting to life in the nihilistic world we now live in. If you say that about his believes I don't think you have seen his lectures about religion. They are quite interesting info they way he lays down Christian belifes into a social view. I'd like to add I'm not religious I'm agnostic atheist. Also I don't really think he is riding popculture in the beginning now he might be but these lectures where even before the big sjw uproar and it's Ben thought in psychology before he did videos. Now for the feminist vs Jew argument I don't really take a stance on there there surtenly are people like Soros but I have not read nor taken the time to study the belife so Im not going to take a stance for that. But thz for making arguments and not posting memes.

Also sorry for the phone posting

>just clean you room bruh

Please stop. It hurts.

Did he not mean that as in clean your mind make order and give yourself responsibility. Or something along those lines. That was my first thought when I heard that. I don't think he actually meant clean your room but I might be wrong. Also I'm doing quite good in life I'm in no need of Jordans life advise but I'm sure there are people whit out a guide. And I have a friend who is in quite a need for guidance.(not going to go into detail ofc)

>le canuck Pinocchio man

Just the people the world needed

did both categories
shipped two games

come at me

>seething

post your games faggot

>it hurts to look in the mirror

user i want to stay user

they're on itch however :^)

>itch
oh "shipped" ok sure bud

Attached: uh oh.jpg (781x750, 447K)

>Got over average intellagance psychologist
Right on, Pedro.

but reditors aren't welcome here why aren't the mods doing anything about it oh right shekels for nanking descendant #34674567

He idiot, he meant: Stop wasting time trying to sound smart on the interwebs; clean your room like mommy told you to.

I honestly thought he was the kind of person Jow Forums loves. Maybe because he's become really famous and reddit love him too so now he's hated here?

I don't normally stoop this low to say this, but fuck off to Reddit

I used to be open-minded about Redditors on Jow Forums, but their shitposting is getting out of hand and dumbing down our population. It's pretty much 'socially acceptable Jow Forums' now with none of the self-loathing.

I knew someone would point that out. As I said before I'm phone posting in the middle of the night. I always think it's funny when people do this where they point out a misspelling then say your argument or point is invalid the absolute state of that.

I'm not trying to sound smart at all. I'm just trying to discuss something but yes 4chin isent the best place for that or you will get comments like you made and I do clean my own apartment

Mobile games that play itself made in unity aren't real games

used godot to make a procedural dungeon crawler (ain't an idea man)

used sfml2 + nuklear to create a 2d top down zombie shooter

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=b8AcmzqFdPM

nothing wrong here

>Mocking Luck Smith

GTFO NORMIE I DREAM ABOUT HIM EVERY NIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Now for the feminist vs Jew argument I don't really take a stance on there

Attached: _.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

Attached: zoomer.gif (652x562, 626K)

This is not readable.

Attached: whatthefuckamireading.jpg (512x512, 129K)

>actually listening to Juden Peterstein