I want to quit google what's the best email alternative?

I want to quit google what's the best email alternative?

Attached: 2142bc7.jpg (1125x852, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outlook.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Running your own server. You can set one up on a PI or similar for $25. It's safer and more secure.

Enjoy being blocked by spam filters from every provider.

cock.li

buy a domain with zimbra hosting

kek it just stops completing after you type the "m" in the email

It's shut down you dingus

No it isn't. Fucking moron.

No you can't lol. Email is white listed as fuck

outlook.com

Attached: 1520870827639.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Typing
>trump grab
yields no autocomplete results either. OMG Google loves ORANGE MAN!!!

Well, it's better I suppose.

Attached: Capture.png (851x354, 257K)

ProtonMail or Tutanota.

>what is SPF
>what is DKIM

Yep as of firmware update 2.094 OrangeMan = good

>2019-25days
>email
Just get an IG grandpa

dang, my normalfag friends aren't updating
why is this happening

Unfortunately Google is killing Inbox, so Outlook.com has been pretty comfy thus far.

protonmail shoah'd some dude's email for not being a good goy though

>IG requires email to sign up
heh

And Tutanota is in Germany, so you shouldn't trust them either.

honestly what's the point of even using an email nowadays
it seems like outdated boomertech

Google search suggestions are allergic to "bad" words. It can't finish the sentence because "pussy" is "bad". Fucking misogynists.

Shit that doesn't in any way guarantee your mail will be delivered instead of getting binned as spam. Shit that will not in any way get you past a blacklist. If your IP is flagged you're fucked. If your domain is flagged you're fucked. And because many providers are so strict these days, being "flagged" might just mean you're not on a whitelist. Setting up an email server that will be accepted everywhere is non-trivial.

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

To register to almost all services online

I just wanted you all to know what i created yahoo mail

so then it doesn't matter if jewgle is looking at your emails because you've never actually sent or received one

You can use phone number

Check before you spew nonsense everywhere cunt

What said, although you could argue that you can use a temp e-mail for all of them. The problem is that a personal secure e-mail is required for some things like receiving payslips from your company. I used to get them in paper, but hoarding paper is shit and my company actually stopped providing them in paper format, since it's not required by law.

>Shit that doesn't in any way guarantee your mail will be delivered instead of getting binned as spam. Shit that will not in any way get you past a blacklist. [...] Setting up an email server that will be accepted everywhere is non-trivial.
user, you're talking out of your ass again. I own a website, and send many (many) emails a day. I pass every spam filter, even though I just use a correctly set up MIAB. DKIM and SPF are THE factors to ensuring your emails get delivered. From then on, you should only check if your email content (if you send automated email) is dubious as detected by spam filters, but there are websites that test this. I send HTML-heavy email, so you'd think my emails have a worse spam score. But they don't, because I format my shit properly. You might get graylisted a few times per provider, but that only means your emails arrive a bit later, but will still arrive.
Bottom line is that there is NO fucking reason for anyone to set up their own email server (mailinabox literally has a step-by-step tutorial). It costs what, 5$/mo + 1$/y for the domain? Unless you have a fetish for Google's crap design, just switch. You can look cool by having your domain be your last name, or to have a funny meme xd in there. (But don't trust cock.li or related, they send your info to governments. Be your own data controller.)
DO IT IDIOTS

Attached: TMP5985321707360582156.jpg (704x396, 29K)

I unironically use Yandex as my daily email system and my old gmail inbox forwards to it.

Ultimately, if the Russian government reads my emails, they won't give a fuck unless I'm important on an international level. Yandex also doesn't have the potential to use and abuse my info like Google does. Couple that with a nice interface, good functionality, and honestly great mobile support, and I don't see a reason to use anything else.

Although one downside is that nobody else in USA knows wtf Yandex is so I usually have to spell it if I'm telling it to them verbally.

Also confirmed. Strange...

>Works on my machine
Most ipv4 addresses are on a blacklist on some hosts and getting off a blacklist can be difficult. It's like landmines you might eventually run into when you send mail to a new address. You'll get "did it go through?" anxiety after the first time you get spam'd. I know this because I work at a place that does its own email, and we're blacklisted constantly. Yes, we use dkim and spf. Those aren't "I'm not a spammer" indicators, all they mean is the sender is authorized to send mail for a domain and the mail was not modified in transit. Many hosts use them in some scoring algorithm for auto-blacklisting so you SHOULD set them up. And if you don't set them up you'll have spammers spoofing your domain and putting you on blacklists too. But if your IP address or domain is already on a blacklist before you start, then you're royally pre-fucked.

DKIM/SPF (and DMARC so you have some telemetry on unauthorized usage of your domain) are useful, essential even, but they are not silver bullets.

>there is NO fucking reason for anyone to set up their own email server
I agree

What about volume? I heard that the volume of email you send is important for deliverability.

So if you just self-host for yourself, you won't be as trusted.

hotmail

this.

This is definitely true.
The best way to do mail is to use a paid host who promises to not do analytics and shit on your mail. Use a pop/imap client with it. Always remember that mail not encrypted with pgp is not private no matter what. Even self hosting is zero guarantee that you mail will not be seen by a third party.

>Most ipv4 addresses are on a blacklist on some hosts and getting off a blacklist can be difficult
I got my mail server's IP address off a blacklist by submitting a ticket stating that I was the new owner of the IP address and had no intentions to spam anyone.

That's sometimes all you need. Other times they won't even talk to you unless you're a business. Then there's flat out incompetent ones who can't seem to get you off the blacklist no matter what even after claiming they've done so (looking at you, Yahoo, Comcast and Time Warner).

>there is NO fucking reason for anyone to set up their own email server
Ha
>1$/y for the domain
t. Never bought a domain in his life
Most of the time it's 1 USD the first year, then pay up motherfucker for the renewal. I would like to know where you can buy at that price, without any promos.

Yeah email is pretty shit, not end to end encrypted and has retarded file size limits. It really does need to be deprecated.

Please don't suggest Slack or Discord as the replacement

Both of those are shit and have the same problems I listed as email does.

Most ISPs block all port 25 traffic.

>he doesn't have a root server in a datacenter

How much mails do you send though?

Rocket.Chat now has E2E and has no size limits as it's selfhosted and open-source. For your privacy, it can even autodestruct old messages (a feature i made lol)
It's pretty good.

reported for ad and reported to ur place for posting in a racist website good luck boyo

not really an ad, i just like rocketchat a lot
i mean, arent half of Jow Forums's threads ads then?

4channel isn't racist you dirty double nigger.
You're thinking of Jow Forums.

Jow Forums is only outpaced by Jow Forums in shillpost to qualitypost ratio.

Google finds it because it's trending.

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-171108_Firefox.jpg (1440x2560, 844K)

There it is.
The only man on earth using Inbox by Google.

Trending in 2016?

Nice to see some serious journalism from the WP

Attached: 1531457862656.jpg (1200x630, 440K)

oh no
no no no i've been using the same email since outlook was just hotmail (work and stuff)
outlook is fine for when youre JUST writing emails, but anything more sophisticated gives it a 50/50 shot of crashing. It's email search function is broken and never finds the emails you want to look for even when theyre there, it randomly dumped important work emails to spam dozens of times, and the entire UI feels like it was designed by toddlers and the elderly (in navigation, not flashy design. ill give them points for flashy design)

I'll admit it might be that im on a piece of shit laptop (it was $200 full price like 4 years ago) but thats no excuse for outlook to fucking crash by browser when i try to have multiple tabs of email open, when i try to upload files it doesnt like (not file FORMATS it doesnt like, its just picky about random files and fucking crashes for no reason)

outlook is a fucking mess from the ground up. Just use the URL and an email client.

Tutanota > Protonmail > anything else

Hey I think it's good. Dropbox had something just like it too, but that got killed first.

You just got put on Google's racist list

protonmail

cock.li for throwaway email.

if you're not a pleb just use your own server.