What's even the point of dark mode if basically every website or office document blasts you in the face with white...

What's even the point of dark mode if basically every website or office document blasts you in the face with white light?

Attached: dark-mode.jpg (1600x900, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/WebKit/webkit/commit/46198bd7636f0d1f85e36d830fd3108707d4c169
darkreader.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Javascript

>took applel 3 decades to catch up to windows 3.1
yikes

Attached: 1541367182477.png (800x601, 42K)

it's based

>site

/addon/dark-background-light-text

>office

Fuck dat shit

>website

github.com/WebKit/webkit/commit/46198bd7636f0d1f85e36d830fd3108707d4c169

>office document

Word processors like Pages and Word are meant to show documents as they would appear when printed on white paper. On the other hand, TextEdit can display file contents in Dark Mode.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 8.38.48 PM.jpg (1098x896, 118K)

No one cares street shitter.

Do you ever sleep, or do you just spend every moment of your life refreshing Jow Forums so you can misuse the Pajeet meme on Apple users?

macjeet hipsters fuck off back to plebbit

faggot

Yeah, sure thing bud.

Attached: dotheneedful.jpg (651x386, 55K)

You have to have some sort of hook in your screen that just makes everything dark and redshifted.

Just use darkreader.org/

oooooooooooo so fucking dark and edgy
everyones gotta see my folders are as black as my sooouulllllllll while i play linkin park from my dark themed media player

This doesn't seem much better than Safari's built-in Reader.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 9.02.15 PM.jpg (1906x1600, 379K)

Folder icons don't change colors in Dark Mode, but you wouldn't know that because you're a Winblows / Lincux luser. Enjoy your seared retinas.

"Ofcourse I am human too" - zuckerberg

why go to any websites other than Jow Forums ever?

piss off edgy degenerate

Are you hungry? Do you have a full diaper?

kek, fucking Ayyy lmao

>it took windows 3 decades to catch back up with windows 3.1, too
double yikes

>implying anyone here likes google or MS any more than they like apple

We have a regular /pcbg/ thread that is entirely for Windows gamers. We have regular Nvidia vs. AMD pissing matches. We have regular tech support requests from incompetent, illiterate Winkiddies who just want to play their video games. There's a much higher tolerance for that bullshit than for a single macOS- or Apple-related thread.

On the web side of things, there's a new standard registered with W3C that uses a css query to detect the user's preferred style. It's only in a safari technical preview right now iirc but it's on its way in and looks like it might become a standardized thing down the line.