Is the tech bubble about to burst?

Attached: 1521845212652.png (821x857, 769K)

Your boypussy is about to burst from HIV ridden nigger dick slamming into your countless hemorrhoids.

why are you so triggered jennifer?

Fucking hot

You don't see me applying for any tech jobs. Entrepreneurship and passive income are where it's at and always will be.

how 2 get started?

>Frontend
*deep breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 56492658.jpg (377x264, 23K)

>passive income
how exactly?

There are millions of ways, just have to put in the effort.

name examples of how you're doing it.

I really don't think it'll burst anytime soon. Front-end point of entry is only getting further away, its no longer just HTML-CSS-JS. And that's job security for some.

I'm not him, but there are a ton of ways to make money as a solo entrepreneur... I wouldn't get hung up on the "passive" part though, nothing is truly passive.

I won't tell you exactly what I do, but I can tell you maybe the biggest thing I have learned: cold emails at scale are extremely powerful. let's say you already have a skill - you're a good web dev. hire an upwork slave to collect the emails of all the plumbers within 50 miles of you (or whatever makes sense given the population density where you live). then you have the emails of 1,000 plumbers, who often have shitty websites and neglect tech stuff. you email them all (not manually) and say, "hi, I'm a web-dev. I could modernize your site, make it responsive for mobile, blah blah." if only a very small number of 1,000 bite, you have some easy work and cash in your pocket, possibly longterm contract.

^this can be applied to anything.

another tip: any website that makes money shows you how exactly they do it. you can see all the content they publish. you can see the pop-ups they use in order to collect emails (top level of funnel). you can see the auto-responder emails you get after signing up. you can see what kind of product or course or whatever they sell. I'm sure there's been a time in your life where you've gotten interested in something, came across neat website, ended up on their mailing list, and eventually bought something. so do exactly that. copy what they do.

last tip: if you're really lost, google "how to make money online" and write down your favorite three ideas. then search for courses on how to do those things. find a course with a bunch of good reviews and then actually put the time into whatever tactic it is. there ARE good courses on making money online.

here are a few ideas btw:

- learn the ins and outs of Facebook ads... push users to affiliate offers or your own ecommerce store or digital product
- do keyword research to determine a small niche you can make a website about... sell a product in this space
- create your own private label product and sell on Amazon FBA, Shopify, etc.
- create a blog or youtube channel that reviews products, include affiliate links to those products

>>last tip: if you're really lost, google "how to make money online" and write down your favorite three ideas. then search for courses on how to do those things. find a course with a bunch of good reviews and then actually put the time into whatever tactic it is. there ARE good courses on making money online.
wait, what kind of stuff are you talking here? can you give some specific examples?

see comment above yours. I commented some examples

so go search for "how to make money with amazon fba" or "how to make money with facebook ads" or "how to make money with affiliate marketing" etc.

then try to find the people who actually know what they are doing.

>label product
I'm not familiar with this term, what is a label product?

all bad ideas

hire people to work for you and pay them fractions of what you gain

only works if you're smart

Attached: 1542519809081.jpg (800x1144, 422K)

"private label" is the entire term.

>Private-label products or services are typically those manufactured or provided by one company for offer under another company's brand

so you find a manufacturer that will slap your product name on something they are good at mass producing

so if you go to Amazon and search for an 'instant read thermometer' you will find that some are exactly the same except for the brand name and possibly some other minuscule difference... that's because they are likely created by the same warehouse in china that slaps different companies names on stuff.

>product name

*brand name

>warehouse

*manufacturer

>hire people to work for you and pay them fractions of what you gain

yes this is how the vast majority of businesses operate. I still think it's a good idea to learns the ins and outs of something on your own before hiring other people to do something.

ah yes, I had thought about that before, but I'm pretty sure you need some marketing capital first.

yeah, with anything not service-based you will need cash, to some degree at least. organic search search is an exception though. traffic from ranking in Google is free, but takes work (backlinks)

They're teaching elementary kids "coding" now. Your jobs are in jeopardy boomers. Prepare to be replaced by a plethora of young, cheap labor.

here's hoping. I made a decision to avoid computer work and it would be nice if I got to be a smug asshole about it

Attached: file.gif (480x270, 969K)

In my experience most of these female "front end developers" are designers or UX "engineers", they aren't programmers. They only tell other (often male and younger than them) front end developers what to do, they do the actual coding and programming.

Not bad

I make 150 dollars a day from soundcloud mixtapes and youtube videos with clickbait thumbnails

>not being a stay-at-home mum while being a front-end web developer
She took the wrong path.

teh rei

>front end
now i know who shit up mozilla's pages

based and adpilled

>developer
>front-end
>web

Attached: 1406248015414s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>make an app
>write a book
>blog shit
>make youtube videos
>create a linux distro and beg for donations
>be a woman and get subs to pay 30$ for non-nudes on instagram