Arch linux is the best distro Jow Forums...

Arch linux is the best distro Jow Forums, I just can't believe that some faggots think ubuntu users have the same IQ as arch users. You will never be like us user, it's time to accept it. Maybe if you were a little bit smart like me, you would be able to even install arch gnu slash linux. I also complain to mt university teachers that we should stop using noobuntu on lab computers, but they can't fucking see that. I guess not anybody is redpilled enough to see that arch gnu plus linux is the ultimate distro, end of the discussion.

Attached: buzzlightyear.jpg (480x382, 17K)

I tried to install Arch, but it was way too hard. After 6 hours I tried to unmount and reboot, butt I just got constant kernel panics.

What a stupid fucking thread

you've gotta at least put a little effort into your bait user.

I use ubuntu for convenience's sake. However, I have also installed gentoo before. Furthermore, I have done the absolute hardest possible way of installing an alternative operating system: I've written one from scratch. It's not noteworthy in any way and can't even run programs, but it does boot. That takes a lot more intelligence than installing gentoo, which already takes a lot more intelligence than just installing arch. So your argument is invalid. I grant you that installing ubuntu takes much less intelligence than installing arch, but if you take that fact, take the fact that i use ubuntu, and try to use that to conclude I don't have the intelligence to install arch, then, from what else I've told you, your conclusion is clearly mistaken.

INSTALL GENTOO FAGGOT

Debian is better than Arch.

Ubuntu is better than Debian

Arch Linux is like a cargo cult. You see people doing real work and you wanna keep yourselves busy by constantly updating your OS, you bunch of fuckless little virgins. Then you spam your reddit shit everywhere. Arch is fucking worthless. You're doing more work for the sake of doing work like a retarded nigger. Meanwhile Debian Chads just click a few buttons to a rock solid system that runs for years. And I use all the time I save with Debian to fuck your mother, you little bitch. Go dig your own pool, cuckold. Chop chop.

Attached: archisforgays.jpg (1000x922, 60K)

>Debian Chads just click a few buttons to a rock solid system that runs for years.

Attached: 1478455820419.jpg (299x293, 9K)

Enjoy being 15 versions behind with Firefox, Ubantu.

Firefox is for communist queers. I run Ungoogled Chromium.

No, this is the best

Attached: 1527730847545.png (1920x1080, 373K)

You're gayer than that pic.
Install Debian.

The worst of both worlds.

heh, you faggots are way too retarded for Arch, I can see why you chose Debian

Attached: 1544625763170.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>hurr you're too retarded to eat shit like me!
>only real men stuff their faces with hot turds!
Okay, Archtoddler.

Attached: 027.png (1000x1000, 137K)

Come back when your IQ is above room temperature, froggy boy. This is an Arch based board.

>t.

Attached: 1517429337730.png (645x729, 105K)

>mom! cancel my meetings! arch broke xorg again!

Attached: 1539215028917.png (1144x888, 337K)

I use Wayland, ya simp ass motherfucker.

You're even dumber than I thought you were.

Attached: 1544683481191.png (546x1080, 245K)

Actually, that pic meant to be a joke, btw I use Gentoo

>enjoying being spied by amazon

Attached: 1543721567463.jpg (1066x600, 77K)

>heh, you faggots are way too retarded for Arch,
see:

>Falling for the most obvious bait
Gee I really wonder who's the retarded

I use Debian.

Arch users are the real retards. I know literal cripples with better taste in software.

Attached: 1544162983737.png (824x800, 142K)

Enjoy your security holes, X pleb.

You're just just jealous you couldn't even finished the installation of arch. Debian doesn't require any skill, no wonder is popular among retards like you

Only retarded trannys use Debian.

Where are you on pic user?

Attached: debian_women_06_Debian_Women_with_staff.jpg (1296x968, 394K)

Those recent vulnerabilities only impacted extremely outdated or poorly configured systems. Debian doesn't have that problem.

>I'm so 1337 and h4Rdc0R3!
>you aren't eating shit? what a loser!
You sound exactly like the image here I'm in the storage closet behind them pounding your gf's ass out.

Attached: 1516490615958.png (1024x910, 88K)

>Those recent vulnerabilities only impacted extremely outdated or poorly configured systems
But that perfectly describes Debian.

>systemd support
>ugly yaourt
>outdated repos
fuck off retard, insert this distro in the ass.

>I'm in the storage closet behind them pounding your gf's ass out.
heh, joke's on you user, I don't have a girlfriend

>it's bait
>therefore it's not worth discussing and thus responding to it is "falling for it"
imagine being so retarded that you actually believe this.

Name a widely used enterprise distro based on Arch. Show me all the big companies offering cloud services based on Arch. Show me astronauts on the ISS using Arch. Lmao, faggot. Even self-driving cars use Ubuntu, a Debian based system. Arch is only used by anime watching basement dwellers.

Attached: Self-Driving-Car-Ubuntu-Linux.jpg (700x420, 60K)

Show me a Debian user who is not gender confused. I'll wait.

m-me user, I'm not homosexual, that shit is for gays, ew right.

Nope, tranny. You're delusional.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1497658140372.jpg (1200x801, 208K)

>you couldn't even finished the installation of arch. Debian doesn't require any skill,
>Only retarded trannys use Debian.
>extremely outdated or poorly configured systems
>But that perfectly describes Debian.
>Show me a Debian user who is not gender confused.

If Ubuntu and Debian users are really less intelligent, explain this: >inb4 'lol u fell for the bait'
First of all if you use this argument that means you admit it was bait, thus proving you the lesser mind.
Secondly, it's not even a good argument regardless. See:

>using JamalOS
Cuck.

>quoting every post while contributing nothing
Epic.

Bix nood, muthafucka.

Attached: ubuntu-nasa.png (1178x687, 615K)

What a fucking idiot, so if someone decides to shitpost around, it deserves a serious answer?

>contributing nothing
It's not currently my place to contribute anything, because the ball is in your court. After all, you have yet to refute my point. Until you do, the point stands, thus invalidating everything else you've said since.

Deserves? No, but I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to give it one anyway.

>Still contributing nothing

Seethe harder, Archtoddlers.

Attached: norway-military-ubuntu.jpg (740x492, 78K)

Making pointless arguments, is this a tranny thing?

Ya seething, ya tranny

>It's NOT CURRENTLY MY PLACE to contribute anything, because the BALL IS IN YOUR COURT. After all, you have yet to refute my point. Until you do, the point stands, thus invalidating everything else you've said since.

Attached: >it wasnta shitpost.png (577x361, 116K)

>y-y-you're a t-t-tranny!
Is this projection?

Attached: ubuntu-american-military.png (601x395, 304K)

Interesting someone who deliberately started a pointless argument should ask that question.

Attached: oh boh muhmroh .png (366x275, 103K)