First year CS student

Im a gay first year CS student and wanted to know if CS is really as hard as people say it is. On reddit they said it is pretty hard and i need to study alot but on here people get called a brainlet (whatever that means) .

Attached: javascript-coder-laptop-flat-vector-illustration-outline-style-geek-programming-participates-hackath (1300x1390, 89K)

Weak bait. Try harder.

>On reddit
Stopped reading there. You have to go back.

depends if you plan to coast through and pick easy electives or do actual research in the field of computer science

Im thinking web dev

why even go?

To earn 200k at FAANG

It's not hugely difficult compared to other STEM degrees, however it is a shit ton of work.

I switched to math which is intellectually more challenging but didn't require projects that took hundreds of hours.

are you cute?

>Im a gay...
Who the fuck cares if you suck dicks or clits, you idiot? This is why people hate fags. Not because you're gay, but because you need to broadcast it anytime you open your mouth.
>Is it really hard?
That depends. How are your high school skills/grades/experience?
>On reddit they said...
So why did you come here then? Go back.

That's only 20 10 hour days, bro.

10 days if you pull 20 hour shifts.

>CS requires projects that take hundreds of hours.
This thing is the shit right here, there are a lot of tasks you gotta do, some are forced teamwork and you work with idiots that don't help, or with clever fucks who don't wanna help you or teach you.

You have to go back.

no, my transition didn't go well so now im just gay

I was a CS major freshman year. Got D's and low C's in most math and CS courses. A's and B's in everything else.

Had to chagne majors because my GPA was so low junior yeat and got out with a CS minior.

Can't program my way out of a box. Now I'm 27 working as an RPA consultant making 150k before stocks & perks. Certainly more than any CS friends I graduated with.

You must have went to a shit uni. See

Private school, one of the best on W coast.

>private high-school
>majored in CS
adds up

Who said anything about high school.

>I'm a gay ... will be hard to learn?
Unless it's cooking, yes. If you are gay, then you have woman's brain and everything will be hard for you.

pls no bully

Now that I think about it... Men are better at cooking too.
So... Being gay makes you useless.
Can't do anything useful, can't give birth.
Huh... Gays are burden of society.

I am on my first year of CS and we have fucking databases and this shit makes me want to kill myself, its neither fucking programming and neither writing in this garbages in english its such a garbage mix where something should work but it doesn't because the syntax is wrong and because the syntax is fucking retarded fuck this.

Brainlet

Yea stfu fag. Kill yourself

haha, coping fag

>gay
Computers don't care if you are guy.
I don't care either...faggot.

thanks to
>diversity
it's probably easier if you suck cock