Is Ring of Elysium a big ass botnet ?

store.steampowered.com/app/755790/Ring_of_Elysium/

any Jow Forums users playing Ring of Elysium ?

This is a new battle royale game made by some chinese company which is much better than any other battle royale game at graphic optimisation/combat mechanics/etc. and it's also completely free2play, but their TOS is quite speciffic that they will record the shit out of your activity on the device you installed the game even when you don't play the game.

So does it worth to play the best battle royale game ever made until now, but being constantly monitored by some chinks which will know what weird hentai are you lookin' at ?

Attached: 1537470963_ring-of-elysium.jpg (1356x693, 150K)

>This is a new battle royale game made by some chinese company
Epic Games is literally owned by that same company.

Attached: 1534935875219.jpg (384x565, 59K)

pubg too

Tencent owns 40% of Epic Games and 1.5% of Bluehole. Ring of Elysium is an IP of theirs. So they don’t own Fortnite nor PUBG, they are investors. They probably have extremely little to do with the production of either of those games.

You're already monitored 24/7 by Microsoft and Google, you shit eating /v/toddler. What difference should it make to you?

>over 15 years old
>playing video games

Attached: 1487810815732.png (1440x810, 588K)

>will know what weird hentai are you lookin' at ?
I want dumb ESLs to fucking go and stay go.

>any age
>being an animu faggot

I'd rather just play a bit of PUBG in between fucking my wife.

>record the shit out of your activity on the device you installed the game even when you don't play the game
How, exactly? I'd stay away anyhow, sounds horrible even if it's free. If you must play it, do it in a VM/machine you've made for gaming only. Better yet, make a VM exclusively for it.
There's that bait again. Just because you didn't (or couldn't) seal one leak doesn't mean you should keep the others open.

>There's that bait again. Just because you didn't (or couldn't) seal one leak doesn't mean you should keep the others open.
If you have a bunch of pipes in your house spraying all over the place then the rational thing to do is go shut the water off. Stop using botnet operating systems, games, and services or stop complaining about botnets, stupid /v/tard.

Doing so leaves you without water. And as they say: water is life. Suicide is nice and all, and it's heartwarming to hear I'm not the only one considering it.

>Implying anyone on an anonymous imageboard isnt an edgy teen

Attached: 1497927657575.gif (500x500, 256K)

How does not using Microsoft equate to suicide?
If you don’t use Microsoft or Google products you’re 95% of the way there, and if you switch to ungoogled chrome or use Firefox with a custom config/one of the preconfigured ones then you’re all set. If you use other shit figure it out yourself

Says the children cartoon lover.

Go ahead and kill yourself then, moron. What are you waiting for? We'll have less stupid /v/ shit clogging up the catalog.

>How does not using Microsoft equate to suicide?
Because his gayemz are his life. Hardcore super gaymen 4 lyfe, dude!

id like to watch you fuck your wife inbetween some team matches in PUBG bro

>Go home and take care of your grandchildren grandpa, stop playing chess
I am sure there were cunts such as yourself in ancient times too.

The original argument is that you automatically "lose" if you let a single entity get your info. This is false on several levels. By the suicide part, I meant doing next to anything: botnet is not limited to one's computer/phone. I do not use Microsoft or Google products besides captcha, and I'm using FF with the ghacks user.js and privacy addons. Even with this, I am not completely safe and I'm still able to be fingerprinted, albeit with difficulty. What I was saying is that one should do their best to avoid being tracked, having their info leaked, etc. There is no insta loss as the poster above put it.
Pic related. kys (keep yourself safe)

Attached: 1535605775169.png (1000x749, 517K)

I'd like to watch you fucking his wife and making her pregnant. While you and his wife would live at his place and enjoy regular sex and entertainments, he would work his ass off to provide for your enjoyment. And raise his wife's children.
Kids would be taught to call you Dad and he would be uncle Ronnie.
Uncle Ronnie would give everything he owns to you and his wife.
Uncle Ronnie would be happy doing this. Because sometimes you and his wife would let him play with Nintendo switch or if he was really good boy: PUBG.