Friendly reminder that Stallman is only worshipped here because you autistic eternal virgins relate to him

Friendly reminder that Stallman is only worshipped here because you autistic eternal virgins relate to him.

Attached: iq6by4vemm421.png (1280x1942, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/articles/extreme.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nvm i figured it out

>hate rms and say mean things about him on this taiwanese tapestry forum
>rms still fights for your freedom

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you proprietary slave? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Harvard, and I’ve been involved in numerous free software projects, and I have contributed to over 300 core-utils for GNU. I am skilled in Lisp and I’m St. IGNU-cius, saint of the Church of Emacs. You are nothing to me but just another unethical non-free software advocate. I will distribute the fuck out of your source code with freedom the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about me and the GPL on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my colleagues at FSF and your binaries are being reversed engineered right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your copyright. You're fucking dead, kid. Free software can be anywhere, anytime, and it can ensure your freedom in over four ways, and that’s just with the GPLv2. Not only am I extensively skilled at C hacking, but I have access to the source of the entire GNU userland and core-utils and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable proprietary code off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what ethical retribution your little “clever” program was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have ensured your users' freedom. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit free as in freedom all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: rms-disgust.jpg (585x600, 59K)

Oh god .....
I caaaaame .......

i love how the fat commie cuck refers to himself as a doctor despite only having honorary PhD.

Still infinitely more respected than your dead schizo idol.

dumb tripfag.

> tripfag
Way to out yourself newfag, he's a namefag

>teaching newfags
You realise you're supposed to let them be wrong for as long as possible so everyone can detect them easily?

Fuck you, I do what I want

Friendly reminder that Terry was only worshipped because 12 year olds on kiwifarms thought an insane man shouting NIGGERS on the internet was funny.
(You) this post all you want, you know it's true.

Seething glow-in-the-dark CIA basketball-american.

He maybe dead but TempleOS lives

Stallman didn’t even create an OS

nice mem, RIP terry

Nice pic.

RMS is a homeless loser who hasn't made any real contributions in the last 20 years. He is still super butthurt that Linux beet HURD (but hey, HURD just got basic sound support in 2016!) and basically tries to claim Linux because Linus used GCC and the GNU coreutils. He survives on the charity of others and speaking engagements where he spouts his insane, paranoid, philosophy. Basically he won't be happy until all the programmers are homeless hackers like him and all the companies are shut down. How people are supposed to support themselves and their families in that scenario aren't things he has to deal with because he is basically a permanent grad student. He does make some good points about privacy, but for him, there is no middle ground. Anything that may reduce your privacy even the slightest bit (like movie recommendations on Netflix) is evil according to him, and must be destroyed. In a lot of ways he show classic signs of mental splitting, which is a classic symptom of mental illness. To top it off, when he does write code, he does so in the style of the awful GNU style guide which is a crime against humanity IMHO.

So, in a nutshell:
He's a bird-fucking, self-absorbed, power hungry, toe jam eating pedophile that thinks everything should be free and everyone should be forced to share, who looks like he hasn't showered in years so as to create a static shield around his body to protect from aliens. He also created an OS without a kernel because he's basically Steve Jobs gone communist. Oh, and he calls himself doctor though he holds no PhD.

>bird-fucking
?

Yeah templeos lives just like how windows 98 lives lmao

>Stallman didn’t even create an OS
You're not even trying.

stallman.org/articles/extreme.html

Attached: stallman bird fucker.jpg (960x643, 128K)

>having sex without consent
that's rape, someone tell him.