Lets get real for a moment...

Lets get real for a moment. You install windows 10 in about 45 minutes and for most linuxes its about the same but remember. Biggest base linuxes are about 1 gigabytes or 2 while windows 10 can be more than 5 gigabytes of data. And what happens when you open them. On linux there are about 2 functional buttons, 3 are nonfunctional and in those two buttons there are some pictures to play with. Maybe slide down or up. On windows though, you feel like a god. Its professional its fast, its all functional. You have a godlike user interface. The thing that linux does not have. You have those two buttons in linux, but you still search google for codes to write in terminal. Linux is free because its not worth a penny. Nobody would sell a paper without taking the money. Just not sure why people still buy android while windows phone does 10 times more. Trust me. When you work with windows you know some genius ground breaker dedicated himself to give you an operational os.

Attached: Windows-10-GodMode.png (600x315, 129K)

Fuck off to /v/

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1281x1300, 72K)

Fuck off to /v/

Fuck off to

Fuck off to /v/

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Agree. Install, update, get the job done.

...what's a functional button?

Both are inferior to macOS.

>45 min
Pffft whahahahaha, why is it so slow to install

Arch installs in exactly 2 minutes.

Fuck off to

Attached: Dg49PQjXkAAIwG1.jpg (547x388, 21K)

fuck of to

fuck off to

Also, what the fuck are you even talking about?

You're talking nonsense. Want to talk about functionality and simplicity of setup?
Linux
>install it
>log in
>works
Windows 10
>install it
>log in
>spend the rest of the day tracking down how to turn off all the annoying shit they put in like spying, aero snap """suggestions""", unwanted programs adding themselves to the start menu, etc.
>repeat this every major update

the greatest bait I have seen so far, good job retards

What "two" buttons are you referring to?

>You install windows 10 in about 45 minutes and for most linuxes its about the same
installing linux takes like 10min tops on a decade old computer
also, in 2019-0,04 most of the things you do is web based. literally the only reason Windows exists is games
>but muh adobe!
not exclusive to windows

as someone posted already, fuck off to

it should take 5mins, not 45mins

>You install windows 10 in about 45 minutes and for most linuxes its about the same
What the fuck?
For the final time Jow Forumsaylords: STOP USING DUMPSTER-DIVED BENTIUM 3S!

>install it
>log in
>run blackbird
FTFY. You're welcome.

Every day I come to Jow Forums
And for what? Just to suffer?

fuck off to

Attached: iu.png (658x350, 274K)

A THREAD DIED FOR YOUR STUPID THREAD
GO BACK TO

>Linux
>it just works
In this fantasy world you've constructed I bet you're in peak physical condition, earn a six figure salary and have a 10/10 girlfriend.

Attached: 1540086162876.jpg (393x507, 78K)