Sysadmins like this?

Sysadmins like this?

Attached: c371dad3ced84574705ebdf9541802678e10715620d6e2dc505b4c5d85eee03f.jpg (5000x2899, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1vEAOqCNFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am actually worried about this person.

I heard he invited guests but they were never seen leaving the house

This picture gave me goosebumps

He lost his wife and his daughter, I'd be worried about him too.

I can smell his virginity from here.

Look at the piss bottles LMAO!!

they aren't retard

>welcome to rokenjima

Attached: 1544953399319.png (1280x720, 412K)

>pictures of half-naked cartoon children everywhere
I don't get it, do you just not ever have people visit your home, or you only have really cool friends? What's the deal?

>inteded to ask if you aren't worried about what other people might think when they enter that room
>remember I'm on Jow Forums
nevermind

>All these people ITT who don't know who Sysadmin is
Why the fuck do I still come here?

the fuck is this?

Attached: wut.jpg (1806x1704, 361K)

Components for vape juice I think

Yeah it's pretty sad. He's still here, I see him popping in Jow Forums or /jp/ from time to time.

Most sysadmins aren't complete man children to be honest.

I can smell his piss bottle collection from here

Attached: Bea_akuwaraia1.png (496x480, 188K)

how did he get them printed? also otome youkai zakuro

Attached: 1534134234817.jpg (1000x667, 274K)

you're here forever despite most active posters being massive newfags with no connection whatsoever to any board culture
you're trapped and doomed to just watch it rot

actually, surrounding yourself with art is a good way to keep a sane mind.

ITS ONE SPECIFIC PERSON WHO USES THE TRIP SYSADMIN YOU FUCKING IDIOT

you clearly have never been anywhere near IT.

Project harder.

What happened to him? What was the last time he posted?

I work it. My senior is unbelievably professional. There is currently one one long haired anime lover the rest are older guys with family's. Who generally like things other than technology now.

his setup looks so comfy
a bit too much botnet for my taste and not particularly my choice of art, but nonetheless, comfy

fuck... I should make something like this for myself

I don't follow tripfags sorry gaynon

God I'm grateful to not be this autistic.

T. Another sysadmin

Person in OP's pic had a family though

>following tripfags this hard
ishygddt

how did they die?

Somebody post those animu gril pictures

why is the desk so low to the ground?

it's a weeb thing
makes one look more japanese when sitting on the ground

My lower back would hurt after just 1 hour of sitting on the ground.

Asians are fucking monkeys if they can dot aht shit.

Doubt it's components, probably just various assorted vape juices from local or cheap stores

I miss you apprentice sysadmin of gensokyo, hope you're doing ok!

Where can I find the full story?

It's a comfy room, but if I remember correctly he must still be living in his mom's or parents house. I feel sad for him because I remember when he only had one or two portraits and just put up the wallpaper back in around 2008 or 2009. It's obvious he hasn't had success with 3dpd.

He's from the UK though.

So? What do you imply? There are no weebs in UK?

:(

Undoubtedly there's shops out there that can do high quality prints and put them in a nice frame. The portraits ripped from the game are really high resolution too, so you'd just have to provide them.

>yfw you notice that sysadmin hangs out more on /a/ than on Jow Forums recently

i miss you sysadmin...
i dont really see him post on /jp/ unless he doesnt use his tripcode there or uses a different one.
i wonder if he has a blog or something.

Weeaboos of any profession would like things such as this.

Can you blame him? I haven't been on Jow Forums in years and aside from a period of a couple of months never been a regular but even I recognize the picture and vaguely remember sysadmin and the story behind him meanwhile you have what I assume are regulars on this board projecting their insecurities at him.

If I remember correctly, his fiancee and son died in a car accident in Germany like 18 years ago. I don't think it bothers him much anymore.

As far as I am aware, he's been working as a graphic designer recently. I hope he's doing okay, he's been on these boards for almost as long as I have, and throughout that time he's been nothing but courteous.

I like his sense of aesthetics.

Attached: 1540550386828.jpg (3000x1130, 1.08M)

this. apprentice sysadmin is a fucking saint. dude has been around for a looooong time, too.

respect your elders, op

I like his wallpaper pattern, though the wallpaper looks a bit cheap. Is Umineko worth reading?

Attached: __hina_ichigo_kunkun_and_shinku_rozen_maiden__2d0d8ca40f0217e97a61d494a5c2fa58.png (400x400, 60K)

>his fiancee and son died in a car accident in Germany like 18 years ago
I didn't know. I thought he was in his mid- to late 30s. Did he marry early?

You would have seen him such if you had Jow Forumsenerals filtered and didn't go on /jp/.

he has style but its to bloated, if he removes half of the stuff that picture shows it would look much nicer

s/would/wouldn't/

Why the fuck do you ass gaping Mongoloids consistently put up pictures of anime girls? It's fucking gay, and a prequestie to make up submissive anal sex.

Attached: Anal prolapse.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Frogposting normalnigger.

Sissy skinned, emasculated girly white faggot.

Attached: Lunch time.jpg (229x250, 6K)

Reality is but a fleeting memory to him. He's gone to explore a new realm.
Good luck, and may he find what he's looking for.

>projecting your insecurities onto others in a mongolian cave painting website

If they aren't cool with you liking anime girls, they aren't your friends.

>Projecting

I'm a tall dark Somali, who's over 6'0. Lmao, there's nothing in the post you're replying to. That has anything to do with projecting. You girly white feminine ass toy.

Attached: Niggah please.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

But if they're too cool about it they're undercover feds and you need to start destroying HDs.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1vEAOqCNFw

FOR YOUR HEARTBEAT

>larping on Jow Forums
ok

Attached: mouse.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

Your post mistakenly suggests that liking anime girls means you have something worth destroying media over.

Good, good. Deflect, omit, minimize. You're on the right track to survive, user.

Attached: 1529061076407.png (420x420, 288K)

>weebshit
>art

You're a literal faggot nigger.

Whom are you quoting?

>a stylized and in places purposefully overexaggerated but highly skilled drawing
>bad
>a white male keeps throwing paintbrushes at the canvas for 5 minutes

MILLION DOLLAR WORTH ART

Attached: pollock_rio_copy.jpg (960x952, 345K)

pretty comfy imho. no annoying distractions, calm environment.

this guy needs a reality check

how do i become a sysadmin?what things do i have to learn besides bash and powershell?

>getting pleb filtered by abstract expressionism

xdxdXDXDXDXDXD its not bad its just abstract.it was created by a white so therefore its art even if its literal shit XDXDXD

come on now guys everybody knows that this -->requiers much more skill than pic related

Attached: 1544605247458.jpg (673x939, 130K)

Only you bby

Impossible. Abstract expressionism is fun to look at in person if it's on large canvas, but itself pretty pleb. The CIA wouldn't have funded it if it wasn't.

>ha you just don’t get it

>I'M AN ARTIST!

Attached: serveimage(18).jpg (750x973, 38K)

*Whomst

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

Гepoям cлaвa!

i'm doing that too, but i'm a nobody Anonymous poster.
Jow Forums really has managed to get worse somehow.

Post-2011 is considered something of an iron age, but Jow Forums is substantially worse than it was in 2011. Just removing all threads with a frog/Wojak OP would substantially improve the board.

>Just removing all threads with a frog/Wojak OP would substantially improve the board.
Not all threads with that as the OP are bad, the problem are the anons and this new culture they are bringing with them.
There are more bait/trolling threads with a non-meme picture than with a meme picture. Jow Forums has come to a point that you just can't tell with something as simple as the OP picture if the thread is shit or not.

take out OPs with twitter screenshots too and you almost fixed the whole board in one fell swoop

>I'm a tall dark Somali, who's over 6'0. Lmao, there's nothing in the post you're replying to. That has anything to do with projecting. You girly white feminine ass toy.

Attached: 1398688_Somali_man_jpg1c9059bf70232c36625624376844b5ff.jpg (240x360, 29K)

Attached: endgame 40 year old weeb station.jpg (2000x1426, 778K)

Looks comfy but also very creepy with the china dolls.

No it doesn't.

>Jow Forums really has managed to get worse somehow.
Just look at this thread, this board fucking sucks.

>He doesn't understand greentext

Attached: why 4chan is about anime.png (800x2810, 589K)

Dolls are cute, not creepy.

Attached: 761d5711b7763d28c09bf8962f68a8a1.jpg (800x720, 619K)

Sometimes he post on the /hsg/ discord
(The comfyest discord of Jow Forums)

>quality of art is determined by skill involved

I wish I had his skill at ricing

Attached: 1534643010726.jpg (672x1151, 253K)