Future jobs

What's the smartest move? Learn Java, C# or Python?

In the context of future jobs.

Attached: 1538242614389.jpg (704x681, 63K)

The smarter move is to be a programmer. Languages are irrelevant. If you can't pick up a new language within a week and push out products with it, you are literally a monkey and are useless in the grand scheme of things.

Attached: 1539870110368.png (567x526, 442K)

fpbp

that is not what I asked user. I'm about to learn my first programming language, I do know the basic principles but only from a node based visual programming perspective. so which language has the best jobs in the near future?

If you're still hung up on languages, the best job you're going to get is a Javascript webmonkey job. It's the only language that's specialized enough to where you can learn to make stuff without really being a full on programmer yet.

Attached: 1542500467487.jpg (564x797, 84K)

>Learn programming, data structures and algorithm concepts
>Do personal projects in favourite language
>Wing other languages when needed
The only petty thing I'd recommend is learn Network Fundamentals. The amount of programmers who don't understand basic networking or protocols is abysmal beyond belief.

>against dodging the question and animoo avatarfagging
kys already

I'm going to do an apprenticeship, which mean hard core training for about 7 weeks or so and then a job. Which should I choose? C# or Java?

The Microsoft environment is seeing a huge rise because Linux is fragmented as fuck and .net is more attractive than java or any of the new languages for enterprise. If you pick C# you'll be able to pick up Java or python latter very easily.

Most important of all, LEARN. It doesn't matter that much which language you learn first as long you learn something. The process of transform your abstract ideas into algorithmic instructions is by far the most difficult part of programming and only practice with ANY language will help you to make it fluid.

Attached: abf2714ed1e126e5813b7aee25dc04fd.jpg (700x988, 63K)

Java, you might as well have useless knowledge after your useless 'apprenticeship'.

okay, thanks user, I'll do C# and yes I will learn the principles. I'm already good at dissecting problems into different steps/algorithms.

fuck off.

Start with Java. It teaches good practices for both lower level stuff like C and should make you appreciate some of the slightly hidden parts of python like data types and how to structure your classes. C# is OK but a lot more retarded

Attached: python-logo-master-flat.png (1487x645, 43K)

>C# is OK but a lot more retarded
what? this is the opposite of what most people say. elaborate please.

>so which language has the best jobs in the near future?
Since you CLEARLY didn’t understand what he told you, let me consult my crystal ball to predict the fucking future. Because you know being flexible and able to change languages as needed is clearly just too hard.

Learn lisp. Install gentoo first though.

>predict
stop acting like it's so mysterious. you can see what languages are being used more often and for what purposes.

Pascal is the language of the future.

whats the best tech job to find a qt bf?

yikes

Attached: 1517901496725.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Front end web-dev.

God arrogant students are such insufferable cunts

that midget looks completely gnomed out of it

>you can see what languages are being used more often and for what purposes.
Then what was the purpose of this thread?

finding out about that.

So Google it? I'm not sure what you are looking for. People rarely care what other people are using. Pick the right language for the job and stop being a faggot.

Any, pick one and stick with it.

>>you can see what languages are being used more often and for what purposes.
where exactly is this info?

Google

I don't use jewgle.

That sounds like your problem.

is there any language that you can't just bs your way through once you know programming fundamentals using google + stackexchange?

haskell

assembly

Assembly

APL

everyone is so mean here

:(

Not a language.

Also in the future literally zero people will know assembly. I do mean LITERALLY zero, btw. Everyone will program in high level languages, even programming language programmers.

that's programmers for you. autistic assholes.

>being this much of a brainlet

this assumes that no new architectures are ever made. even if we use only ever use IL or IR for those, that's close enough to assembly anyway

C# is easier, Java is "smarter" in the way you mean. Not because Java is better. Quite the contrary. Because Java is much more cumbersome to use and if you get good at it not only are you qualified to do Java, but people would probably hire you in a low-level C# position because C# is basically "Java but better." And it's easier to do "Java but better" if you're good at Java than it is to do "C# but worse" if you're good at C#. And it's not like Java jobs don't exist (in fact, probably more of them than C# jobs).
[/learned Java, employed in C#, under a superior with the same history]

But don't rely Python unless you have other technical skills to back it up. Learn it if you want; it's a good skill, but move to something else eventually.

C# was a Microsoft response to Java. They didn't think to mimic the JVM (one of the biggest Java advantages imo) in favour of a slight speed boost. Some of the choices they made make C# feel like a stripped back version of C++. Don't get me wrong, it works fine and I'm sure you'll learn a lot on the way, it's just that Java fills the mid-level gap much better than C# for me personally

found the retarded no vision front end developer

>. They didn't think to mimic the JVM (one of the biggest Java advantages imo)
Hey, it's 18 years later (and, granted, that's pretty shameful), but they got there eventually. Dotnet core is basically JVM at this point.

i mean, hes not wrong

if you're a linux guy go Java, if you're a Microsoft guy go C# because once you go Microsoft, you'll be committed to them for better or worse. They have their own proprietary solution to everything.

Act like a retard, get treated like a retard. It's the sad truth.

>implying being mean unnecessarily is not retarded
>incapable of having a discussion without a hissyfit

Found the retard

What's making life so bitter for you, my friend?

Attached: 1542780868894.png (720x672, 401K)

t. bitter autistic.

Don't get offended that you asked a stupid question and then got butthurt when people gave you an answer.

I'll break it down for you in brainlet terms you can understand:

code tongue not matter. learn one cave drawing. other cave drawing easy now. now you paint in many cave.

you're the only butthurt one here, also those two posts are not both mine...

>"Quit being a butthurt faggot"
> "N-no you!"

>still mad and butthurt
yikes!

Python.

>>/reddit/

>falling for obvious baitwords
you go on ahead and go back

I hate to say it, but if you can learn C++ its easier to learn other languages. You'll learn pointers for C, OOP for Java/Python, etc.