/IEMg/ - In Ear Memes genital

In /IEMg/ we discuss in ear monitors and in ear monitor accessories.

old thread

Attached: th8FTOVVVO.jpg (474x359, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5660716
aliexpress.com/item/24pcs-12-pair-T400-4-9mm-headphones-memory-foam-tips-ANJIRUI-original-foam-tips-T500-ear/32887287874.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's in chinfi world that isn't memes?

ZS6

nothing

Used to have the etynomic hf5
Looking for something with cheaper with neutral sound.
Any suggestions?

Hmmmm..
try again.
Tin t2 is good, but it's warmer than hf5. Like er4xr of er4sr, but much warmer.

those are definitely memes.

some newer things in the 100 dollar range aren't bad. What a surprise when you spend more you get better sound quality! who would have thunk.

People love their flavour of the month giant killers that don't really live up to the hype.

Tin audio t2s are alright tho.

>Soundmagic e10c
i have the e80s, how do they compare?

the cables smells like bubblegum and that's a good thing I guess

Attached: IMG_20181218_104539.jpg (4160x3120, 3.57M)

I can respect tin t2. But still not as non meme status of mh755 and diracs.

I got some Bluetooth 5.0 Savfy earbuds. They sound phenomenal. Sony earbuds the 10 dollar ones for 6 months now. They sound legit.

Attached: microsoft-surface-book-folded-back-1500x1000.jpg (1500x1000, 115K)

>diracs
>mention in one thread
>meme status

i don't think you know how memes work.

es4

Attached: IMG_20181205_194816.jpg (4208x3120, 1.74M)

dirac is dead. that's why it's no longer memes.

I like my TRN V80. Senfer XBA 6in1 is also pleasant, but their form is too uncomfortable.
I'm no expert tho.

Attached: IMG_20180914_093826.jpg (3840x2160, 2.01M)

tried triple flange on these. and the nozzle lips is so slippy that the tips stuck in my ear canal.
senfer is interesting, trn is grey area of being memed.

ah yeah. well i reckon once the tin t2s hit reddit and a bunch of youtubers covered it, it became meme status. not in a bad way but over played. Zeos will be doing a review of them soon too.

yeah, it's being memed, put not peaked yet.

I think you underestimate how many T2 were purchased as a result of a solid year of huuuuge bunch of people on /csg/ shilling it non stop.

I bought a few chi-fi iems prior and the T2 was the first one to make go me go wow. It was a huge leap up. The resolution of and transparency of its Dynamic Drivers was just so much better than alot of the garbage BA that the market was flooded with. It is the quientesential memephone.

Whenever i get a fresh rock / acoustic / sythy DSD 128 rip the T2 is still the first i go to. It really has an "intimacy" with good source material. You guys should check this one out

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5660716

Attached: IMG_6884.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

t2 has inconsistency issues with different tips, possible grainy (uneven peaks and valley) treble.

shilled just as much as the bgvp dmgs. I'd actually get the t2s before any bgvp stuff. there is so much competition stacked against the dmgs that it hardly makes sense to get them over what's already out there. the t2s have almost no competition at their retail price range and even less competition when they're on sale.

is zishan dsd also suffer with 100 ohm output impedance?

Are the KZ-ZS10's really that bad? Aside from the bulky housing and subpar eartips they seem pretty good to me. It's either those or the V80's, what's the general consensus on those?

what we know is kz has bad reputation on qc.

it's bad when the cheaper KZs sound better than the zs10s.

Also gentleman i must say i am finding /IEMg/ so comfy considering that terrible little ziphead is back shitting up /csg/ forcing his "chinese shopping general. That fucker can page 10... iI i got this place. I aint even mad.

In other news the i10 TWS are so hard to hate it frustrates me.

Attached: IMG_7008.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

how can soft, sealing silicone eartips is uncomfortable compared to hard plastics like earpods?

I am a professional muso with moulded IEM's and it triggers me you plebians call things that should be considered earbuds 'IEM's'. They are not In Ear Monitors. They are earbuds.

really? I have 2 pairs that I use regularly and they seem pretty good.

Dear God. Please let this be bait.

> t2 has inconsistency issues with different tips
more like peoples ears have inconsistancy with T2. Ill admit the front port is big but i know people who just cant have anything in their ears even after different tips.

> possible grainy (uneven peaks and valley) treble.
literally grasping at straws considering price.

shilled just as much as the bgvp dmgs.
i dont know what to think as people are saying the sub-bass is huge and they are v shaped but then an user here was saying they have too much treble ? WUT

Anyhows the DM6 is 6-7 times the price i got my T2 on sale for. They should not be compared.

i actually measured it with my multimeter. The OI is actually over 9000 ohms.

Attached: IMG_6863.jpg (3264x2448, 1.33M)

Just got pic related for my kz zs6 how bad did I fuck up?

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-230102_AliExpress.png (1080x1920, 933K)

Are the t2 pro worth it?

>6-7 times the price
>should not be compared
why? that's nonsense
wasn't IEM guy who compared the dt500 with some shures 5x the price? and you recommended the dt500 last thread

>9000 ohms.
Really?
Well, it's will become a meme anyway.

>Anyhows the DM6 is 6-7 times the price i got my T2 on sale for. They should not be compared.
isn't that what chifi memes are all about though? giant killing

I got that exact cable in mmcx for my T2 and black balanced for Revonext QT2

IT BTFO the competetion at the price. Build / sound / looks are all exceelent. TRN has got their shit together. I like their style. Only minor point is that it the shortest headphone cable i have owned ~ Its a good hand-span shorter than the stock T2 cable. ~ any shorter and it would be a problem.

>Are the t2 pro worth it?
Not all it is a T@ with the cover grill missing. Very Dishonest Marketing IMHO.

point taken. chink shit is getting expensive real quick.

Attached: IMG_6882.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

true. i just prefer it when the giant isnt chi-fi. If the DM6 turns out to be less than spectacular BGVP can go fuck themselves for setting that price point.

t. BGVP SDG DN1 owner

>genital

Also posted in old thread:

CIEMs are trash.

what foam tips do you have? do they stay on the buds well and are they comfy?

only if you're not a musician or care about resale value

Anyone bought and use these foam tips ? I have just been using the generic Wooeasy pack of 4 pairs and just been absolutely tearing through them with my Revonext QT2. Already tore through 2 pairs blacks and 2 pairs greys in TWO WEEEKS. These looks solid deal for 24 black t400s. No more clown colours for me.

aliexpress.com/item/24pcs-12-pair-T400-4-9mm-headphones-memory-foam-tips-ANJIRUI-original-foam-tips-T500-ear/32887287874.html

Attached: 1d059e0a-fa81-4c1b-aaa7-684f741d8cd6.jpg (499x499, 53K)

Is there iem form of hd800/s ?
It's loudness diffuse field equalized, not diffuse field equalized like etymotics.

kek i just made They are the generic Wooeasy Foams. Equivelent to T400 large size. They are good and work great with my whored out canal. Thing is i just want black and it seems i found better value.

also i cant believe people here rec and buy comply foams. They are almost as expensive as some IEMs lol !

Attached: IMG_6864.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

because you don't go through multiple pairs of complys in a week

I cycle 12km+ daily and get CRUNK with my IEMs so YMMV. Funnily enough my KZ-ATE foam tips lasted more than a year of abuse before i lost one... Tough little fuckers.

Just Pulled the Trigger Niggas

FOAM ANXIETY: ENDED

I wont even show you pictures of the DIY experimental foam tips i crafted out of PPE earplugs the last time i ran out. Absolute ABORTIONS

Attached: c6148647-7be8-48cb-8725-79599950868c.jpg (923x283, 32K)

>es4
Getting these for Christmas

dude foams are pretty meh, it's a good thing you got a large pack of them. they disintegrate in weeks and they're just sweat and bacteria sponges.

MDR-EX1000s

Diffused field, probably one of the widest soundstage of any iem, and best of all DD.

>KZ-ATE foam tips lasted more than a year
Wtf kz foams or different brand. Link?

Hello guys, my first post here, so let's hope this goes well. The Panasonic Ergofit are the best In Ear monitors I have ever tried. They only cost me 6£ brand new. Why is it good you ask? I shall tell you.

Well, first of all: these iems are from Panasonic, which is undoubtedly the best low cost iems manufacturer today. It is a rather common iem, yes; but because it is a Panasonic, somehow it doesn't feel cheap. It's like the brand itself makes a crappy iems turn into a great one. I don't know, Panasonic has always made me feel comfortable with cheaper products. The pads are superbly well distributed, and your ears won't touch the shitty plastic enclosure like some other ones I've tried. The sound quality is not too bassy, nor very high pitch. You know, these iems makes it just right, so that you can actually take advantage of the pretty round sound the drivers give you.

These iems makes you feel like the drivers are actually working WITH you, rather that against you.

Another thing I absolutely love about it, is the enclosure shape. It is just the right size, and not too small or too big like on some other crappy iems from other manufacturers. The cord is the most durable thing of the whole iems, it has just the right lenght, and you can actually use your phone without having to unplug your ears. I mean, that's just brilliant design. It's an 3.5mm jack. This makes it perfect for use with competent devices, and even laptops and netbooks. No more using that crappy bluetooth meme. We're in 2018, people. I could be here all day, but in the end, I just wanted to share with you my experience with this marvelous piece of peripheral engineering. I recommend these iems to anyone.

Attached: ergofit.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

>dude foams are pretty meh
well dude i think silicones are pretty meh :P
>they disintegrate in weeks and they're just sweat and bacteria sponges.
Thats a feature so they dont get used unhygenicly :P

>Wtf kz foams or different brand. Link?
The OEM tips that came with the KZ-ATE were big and dense and i loved them. Used with my BGVP SDG DN1 for ages and it gave it more THUMP.

I have not been able to find them on Ali. Whats worse is i bought [Picture Related] on 11.11 `~ they are KZ brand and look to be the denser foam (its shiny) BUT the tip sizings were tiny ! The "L" was not a large at all and the small was just rediculous. Very Disapointed. Steer Clear.

Attached: 10ed6951-c148-4479-84ec-766fe8dd5d10.jpg (497x498, 39K)

Is there some similar cable with L-shaped jack?

hit me with mouse pasta, fampai

I'm a small guy and in the past when I had earbuds and shit, it was hard to find a pair that didnt cause my ears to ache over time. Fit and comfort is essential, I also intend to wear them when exercising.

T2's come well rec'd, what do you guys say. Good idea for me? Also pro or standard, and whats the deal with tips? Sounds like people have huge issues with tips. The T2's are like 50 USD on Amazon, 60 for the pros.

Attached: 5ee5Y8n.jpg (712x400, 60K)

>Fit and comfort is essential
T2 is not for you then

I realized I'm really autistic about IEM fit.
I spend like 20-30s fiddling around whenever I want to put them on. Extra time if they have foam tips.
Custom tips are exceptions but even those take at least 10s.

What's the best pleb-fi IEM? MH755s, RJE125s or SHE3590s?

I seek loudness diffuse field.
No doubt mh755, but their build is suck.

Triple Flange or bust, foam is a meme

Revonext QT2

hah, good luck finding something so autistic.

T2 us way more miss than hit in comfort department. So far the most comfortable and gripping IEMs I had — and my ears are pretty small —are KZ ZSR. They have a little tab that on the inner part of your earlobe.

i always had problem with those in my ear. Do you have to start with XS then move up like bad dragon dildos?

Got any other suggestions? Not too fond of the KZ line myself. I also want good isolation.

Ety or final e1000.

Finals dont have removable cords. Thoughts on that?

E3000 do.

Really? I'm looking at the E3000 and don't see how the cord is removable, am I retarded?

>am I retarded?
Nope, I am. Meant to say E4000.

Shit, that's a bit out of price range... How about the e3000's then and I live with the cable as is. Do they get worn over ear at all? They look more traditionally straight down. Any opinions on mic cord with phone use?

>ZSN are good nigger stop blindly dismissing kz.
you haven't even heard them

I just ordered E2000, it will be 2+ weeks until they get to me, so I can't comment on their longevity. Just read a lot of positive reviews and decided that eh, I risk $30.

> Revonext QT2

Man I am just loving the fuck out of these things. So much fun.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

That answered none of my questions haha, but yeah longevity is important too

my T2s came in from cyber week
the cable cinch is just a bead wtf
this shit is already getting tangled up

They are worn straight down, yes.
And about mic — I am using headphones with DAP, so it has no use for me. I prefer my headphones with no mics.

DM6 user from the previous thread, it is V shaped. But the treble overwhelms everything else on tracks where high hats are being blasted. The huge bass is enjoyable, huge treble is annoying.

Man, be descriptive when trying to explain something.

yeah that's common for chifi. only good cables are on more expensive iems. The problem is that once you spend more money to get a better cable you might as well have spent that money on better iems which sound better.

I've become a massive normalfag as the years went on. Still care about audio quality, but don't mind giving it up for other things. What's the best IEMs with all the following traits:
>Sound decent
>Bluetooth
>Google Assistant / Siri compatible
>Aesthetic enough that you don't look like a jackass
>Some form of volume control
>Has 90 degree aux jack end

Attached: 1502866375275.png (665x574, 344K)

>>Google Assistant / Siri compatible
who needs that for monitoring.

> Bluetooth & aux

> I've become a massive normalfag
You always were

It's just nice to have
Are there no IEMs like that? My bluetooth headphones have an aux input for when you need to go wired.

>My bluetooth headphones
you're asking for something that is 2cm long to be wireless, wired, have a mic, and volume control all while looking good and sounding good

Aux input isn't super important, kinda just listed my dream IEMs. Admittedly optimistic to think it existed.

>Sound decent
>Bluetooth
Instantly got rid of 100% of IEMs.

AKG N5005

this:

You can wear them from above as well. The shape isn't really restrictive for that. They even include ear hooks for the cable.

What are you listening to?

Thanks man I love you /IEMg/ guys so much. What about the treble exactly ? Most BA guys have blown out there ears with treble cannons. This is good to know. I was never a fan of the tone of BA drivers... Probably the reasons why I REC the the dynamic drivers of the T2 so highly

The QT2 I have running balanced just has SUB-NIGBASS. It's hard describe but I went on a full on 5.6mhz trip with neutral hyper transparent T2. I became a total snob. Then I got Revonext and just started enjoying all my 16/44 electonic music with QT2 again.

TLDR: sometimes niggas just want to party [spoiler] there is a nigga inside everyone of us [\spoiler]

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

suck my fucking dick. I have the ES4 that is 99% sonically identical. Its a nice V shape without the KZ trademark sibilance.

Even if i had not heard them measurements aren't difficult to find so you can easily assess their qualities.

Sorry friend but KZ put a bad taste in my mouth. It was explained clearly earlier in this thread. KZ just have a business plan of adding more BAc drivers without any tuning and marketing them at increasing prices. (You) own KZ and it might be a tough pill to swallow but please don't shill them here.

t. ex KZ Zs5 v1 owner

so what ? Does that mean that the ZSN/ES4 are not a good budget offering ?
I know their business plan and i don't fucking care. Everybody knows their shitty practices. Even their own engineers that fucked off to TRN. If they make a good IEM by mistake and at a good price Im still going to rec it.

If its good its good full stop.

>50$ budget
>needs to sound decent, have good isolation
Mostly listen to shoegaze and black metal, any suggestions?

Was trying out bunch of different stuff.
Was listening to nails- violence is forever which makes the elevated treble very apparent. Source: odac/o2 or fiio x3 mk3
Listening to the church by Mr.Oizo now through Bluetooth with 8 and 16khz lowered add it still sounds distracting.

Too much treble compared to ety hf5/k702/lear LCM3F. Nothing close to neutral at all, as shown in the measurement from the previous thread. Shame on me for jumping on the hype train and listening to you.

Also anyone know a good parametric eq for android.

Anyone know how to rockbox a Benjie T6? The installer didn’t detect it for me. Im also a brainlet.