I think we’re close to getting rid of Tik Tok

I think we’re close to getting rid of Tik Tok

Attached: 2FC70A02-E715-42AE-9F9D-1E0B0494727A.jpg (1306x1383, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JTZhqZso24
youtu.be/71Wv8HUnIXM?t=15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Facebook next

HIT OR MISS

I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH

I'm already tracer

thots will just move on to musical.ly or whatever. Also the US rarely bans apps directly, they just use the media to pressure masses into not using them.

>Jul 06, 2018

musica.ly is tik tok

I still don't get the appeal of lip syncing to music and doing gay embarassing videos where you act out pop music in gay and stupid ways.

Is this what getting old feels like?

you're not a teenager in 2018

the kids get to have fun, we get to laugh/cringe at them. win-win.

Fucking Boomer.
Use you goddamn brain cells here. Just enjoy thots doing thot things in sexy outfit. Nobody cares about the acting/lip sync.
I'm gonna step up and give you next real advice here as well. There's this depop website where you sell stuffs. I found my crush on there. Made a fake girl account, bought her boots, bra and panties. Fuck that was the best day of my life. I still smell those items. She doesn't even know

TikTok originally had an audience of tweens. Then a bunch of pedophiles joined up and started creeping on all the underage users. Then a bunch of tumlr fetish communities like faggots and furries joined. Then it was trannies and "LGBTQ+" awareness attention whores who were posting shit about how they were borderline suicidal.
There never was a real core audience of the app apart from young gen Z types. TikTok is only a meme now because people started harassing all the weird degenerate communities on the site and ruining their fun for the lulz. Some normies mistakenly saw this increasing in popularity and joined up without knowing they were diving into peak irony meme shitposting.

NERF BASTION

Attached: 1510858778189.png (436x425, 84K)

Why do you even care?

literally who?

is this what being 12yo today is like?

Is this what being retarded today is like?

youtube.com/watch?v=6JTZhqZso24

>we're
No.
>iphone poster
Back to your containment, electionfag

That's a cute boy.

get your eyes checked

>he fell for nyan is a grill meme
I am so sorry

>lol everything is a trap
please do us a favor and kill yourself

>obvious flat chested boy in a wig isn't a trap
great meme

okay fag

Based Indo also block reddit but not Jow Forums.

baguslah, biar sosmed gak makin cancer

it's because Jow Forums is moved to 4channel. Indo govt blocked based on domain name and they haven't upgrade the blocked list

>sosmed
>gak cancer
Mau gimanapun sosmed isinya tetap cancer

Damn thats cute, is there more?

is that indonigger? write english you dirty gooks

calm your tits, cuck. It's indo thread now

who cares about what this shit unoriginal country does

Attached: fourth-largest-population-in-the-world-indonesia-still-irrelevant-now-7960472.png (470x301, 27K)

>Jul 06

Other fags may not, but I appreciate the undeserving dissertation on zoomer culture crossing with lolcows. I tend to ignore any lolcow bandwagoning since making fun of people I don't know is inherently against my nature; I would prefer to never see or hear from or about people like Chrischan, rather than make fun of them.

Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite DotA
å pushar på å smeker
Med motståndet vi leker
Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite DotA
å springer runt å creepar
Och motståndet vi sleepar

Attached: 1511358872813652.gif (320x240, 303K)

>my post: 12:37:48
>your post: 13:47:19
finish the video first

>unoriginal
malaycuck spotted

poor reverse polandball

What generation is responsible for creating Zoomers?

youtu.be/71Wv8HUnIXM?t=15

This kind of shit is older than the internet.

why do I only see it used by traps if it's chinese and china is against lhbtq?

kys

what's a tik tok? is it like tiki taka?

Based

People keep going on about TikTok like it's big but I hardly see any signs on it, only students talking about it and its presence in meme videos.

Yes and no.
You're still really young.

I think it's just good thing that all kids are now on TikTok and not ruining other services.

we bare bears is unironically a great show

It certainly is.

Attached: grizz walk.gif (650x586, 387K)

t. warung chan poster

But nigahiga, one of the first youtubers to get popular, first started doing lipsync videos in 2006.

It has been irrefutably proven by Sir Shad of Shadmanistan that Nyannyantrapplay has a feminine penis.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, I hasten to add; 4channel is a place of tolerance and diversity.