>get downvoted to oblivion
why is reddit such a fucking cesspool?

Attached: new-icon.png (256x256, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmddgtfy.net/?q=how to update archlinux
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman#Upgrading_packages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use a search engine retard

you must be a fucking retard for reddit to tell you to fuck off with your question

you must go back.

>Arch
>Reddit

Sometimes google doesn't show relevant answers, retard.

I'm not, r/archlinux is. I ask a question like "What are the pacman options to update the system?" and they just act like retards. Took me 10 mins afterwards on google to find out it's simple pacman -Su

No, it is a cesspool.

Attached: i_am_eternally_grateful.png (997x781, 426K)

>what are the pacman options to update the system?
read the man page dude. How did you even install arch?

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 77K)

you got downvoted because the redditors think you should have searched for the answer to such a basic question yourself.

Don’t use Google. They are very censorshipping of articles. Use DuckDuckGo instead.

> Sometimes google doesn't show relevant answers, retard.

it knows this one, brainlet.

lmddgtfy.net/?q=how to update archlinux
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman#Upgrading_packages

>read the man page
Are there girl pages available, I'm not gay

I didn't. I returned to my trusty Mint because I concluded arch's userbase is just a bunch of 14 y/o athiests. + Mint is actually productive...

I expect to be treated with respect as I spent time to post a question rather than look up the answer on goygle.

I'm not reading that whole fucking textbook of a wiki to simply know how to input like 5 letters.

Attached: 1543006089105.png (1920x1080, 336K)

>expecting freetards to actually help and not just scorn at you
I SHIGGYDIGGY

kys retard

asking for the basic options of a standard program, something you should know must be documented countless times and plastered all over the internet, is simply wasting everyone's time.

You have to be 18 years or older to post here

>be retard
>why am I treated like a retard
go back

it literally right on his computer. there is no way he installed arch if doesn't know how to type man pacman to get the arguments he needs. This thread is probably just bait.

Holy shit. I wish I could say you belong on Reddit, but I’m sure those faggots know what the fuck ‘pacman -Syu’ is.

The more, the better. Ever heard of that saying?

I'm 24, retard. Kinda sad that a grown man struggles to learn a single command.

I wasn't being hostile in any way in the post but monkeys are monkeys. Who would've known?

Not bait and I didn't end up installing your dumb distro. Mint is miles better than this shit.

Attached: 1509496879099.png (686x689, 85K)

>posts on reddit
>gets downvoted

what the fuck did you expect

Attached: 1533340697034.jpg (319x319, 16K)

why did you come here and post this swill if you expected to be treated with respect?

Attached: 1514129959393.jpg (350x383, 75K)

>using reddit
>using arch linux
Install Gentoo and ask based iamben for help.

>I expect to be treated with respect as I spent time to post a question
this has to be bait; no one is this stupid, right?

archtards are NPCs incapable of anything other than copypasting wiki commands

>I'm not reading that whole fucking textbook of a wiki to simply know how to input like 5 letters.
and you instead expect to be spoonfed? get off out board; faggot

dumb frogposters don't have valid opinions

At least it's not reddit.

I'd expect gentoo fags to be more pompous, so no.

It shows that I took time out of my way to ask. Ever heard of dedication, retard?

FUCKING AMEN

For 1 simple command, yeah? I don't care about that irrelevant shit. I just want to update my goddamn system. How is it that hard for you virgins to understand?

Attached: 1458798662433.jpg (662x495, 192K)

>anime faggot goes on reddit to ask a question about arch
Stereotype.

Attached: anime-trash.png (1200x1200, 999K)

>It shows that I took time out of my way to ask. Ever heard of dedication, retard?
>i was lazy ask couldn't search myself and thought it would be quicker to ask; i am so dedicated

I'd tell you to go back to plebbit; but you're obviously too stupid for even them

how can someone be so fucking stupid

you weren't welcome on reddit because you were too stupid and you think you'll be any more welcome here?

> ever heard of dedication
the dedication of not even bothering to do a simple searc or checking the man pages and instead decide to act retarded on reddit and then Jow Forums to whine about it?

underage and edgy
you must be THIS SMART to post on my anime forum

Attached: 1507663982202.png (2335x2335, 402K)

That's fine, you can continue using Mint. And yes, the Arch community can be abrasive, but that also keeps retards like you out.

You don't have to read the entire wiki article to find out how to upgrade your packages, you literally look at the Table of Contents and click on upgrading packages, it's the first thing listed. You must be incredibly inept at doing your own research if you don't know how to use a Table of Contents.

Why would you ever ask a dumb fuck question like that when you can search for it on your engine of choice in seconds? Stupid fucking piece of shit. GO BACK

That's beside the point. Kindness should be a given. I asked a simple question. I get angry and mocking responses for no apparent reason. At least Jow Forums got one thing right: reddit is fucked.

It's impossible to stoop lower than reddit. Get over yourself.

Where the fuck else can I get an answer other than reddit?

Why the fuck do I have to keep reiterating myself? I asked a simple question that could've been answered in 2 seconds. Archfags dig out of their caves and mock a new user asking an honest question.

You sound just like one of the reddit fags that responded on my post. No, I will not read your shitty wiki.

Fucking considering it if it weren't for Jow Forums's anonymity. I thought it was just the 80% of entitled archfags that inhabited reddit but after posting even on Jow Forums, it's pretty clear Arch's whole userbase is fucking retarded. I honestly pity the devs and maintainers as they have to deal with this shit unless they're also in on it which wouldn't be very surprising. Not in the slightest.

Attached: 1516419327671.png (400x416, 156K)

Everytime I post something on Reddit I get like 5 down votes. I've posted there like 10 times. Doesn't matter what I post.

>herp derp spoonfeed me
>no
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this. he literally sounds like an entitled 15 year old fuckboy who thinks everyone in this world's purpose is to fucking assist him in anything.
NEWSFLASH for OP:
The fucking reason people respond this way to you asking such a fucking basic, is to encourage you to look and search for yourself.
This is a good skill and reflex to have in the linux and command line world, so you can learn, find and understand what the fuck you're doing. Plus perhaps the most important skill of them all, learn how to differentiate good from bad sources of information, by experience.
Spoon feeding shit into your fat underage mouth is not a substitute for gaining experience and learning yourself.

Attached: 1539879941597.jpg (1894x1636, 541K)

Look retard. If you ask a retarded question on r/linuxmint you're also going to get downvoted. Linux Mint just happens to focus on being easy to use out of the box whereas Arch is focused on configurability and the base system therefore only provides the bare minimum to install other shit.

If you actually want your hand held with everything get a paid support contract.

Unfortunately Reddit's design encourages posters to downvote other posts to give theirs visibility, this is why on stackexchange downvoting costs reputation.

>"What are the pacman options to update the system?"
LMAO

cant believe talking about reddit is common place now.
Jow Forums is fucking dead

Cry more

back to redddit

Attached: 1snapshot_12.42.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Dunning-kruger effect

>-Su
kek it's not

>I get angry and mocking responses for no apparent reason
the reason is you're a retard.

>too dumb for plebbit and gets abrasive responses
>thinks Jow Forums is going to support his brainletness

i don't want to believe someone can be this dumb...

please include me in the screencap

Attached: 1445744024138.png (364x322, 14K)

>Mint is actually productive...
nice bait, mint is shit-tier.

>post on Jow Forums about a simple question
>get called a faggot
faggot

>use DuckDuckGo
Use searx.me
FTFY HEHE XD upboat pls

>cesspool?
Easy. Reddit is for people with ADHD. Jow Forums is for those with Aspergers.
Those are not compatible.

Jow Forums has been the worst imageboard since chanology
and you've only just noticed

I'd downvote you if I could.
As a matter of fact, I'd downvote all of you.
Most of the time I feel like I hate every single one of you.

Attached: 1540603974097.jpg (1545x1159, 356K)

>Use DuckCuckGo instead
And they sell your data

Finally someone showing any decent form of intelligence at all in the thread.

NEWSFLASH for relevant retard:
With such a fucking small request to simply know ONE command does not permit others to be so hostile. When I posted that shit, users started harrassing my inbox with links to their shitty wiki which is quite frankly spam. If I were standing right next to you and asked the question, you wouldn't tell me to fuck off to the wiki, right? Unless you're a complete retard which I wouldn't be very surprised by.

You're fucking kidding me. r/linuxmint wouldn't downvote me because its userbase is consists of quite many IT professionals compared to arch which is literally none. They'd help me out because they're exposed to the real world unlike you neets who spend weeks configuring your "battlestation". Also, paying for anyting Linux related fundamentally defeates the purpose of Linux, retard.

Agreed.

Back to your cave, kissless virgin.

Quite ironic.

I spent 10 mins looking that shit up on google. Yes it is, retard.

I admit I first thought that but now you've all convinced me to believe there is no god anymore.

Like I said, Mint is one of the dominant os's that are utilised by a server world wide implying that many users of it actually understand what they're doing unlike one particular distro...

Right back at ya, retard.

Attached: 1544655088371.jpg (443x443, 21K)

>a redditfag complaining on mongolian paper plane folding forums
Fuck off from here, you need to travel back

it does permit others to be hostile because you're asking to be spoonfed you fucking faggot. no one wants to spoonfeed the babby brainlet when it's a 10 second search. kindly go back to redddit; we don't want you here any more than they did.

>r/linuxmint wouldn't downvote me because its userbase is consists of quite many IT professionals compared to arch which is literally none
weak bait

>If I were standing right next to you and asked the question, you wouldn't tell me to fuck off to the wiki, right?
first of all; i wouldn't talk to a fucking retard like you. secondly, yes, i would.

>Mint is one of the dominant os's that are utilised by a server world

Attached: 1543580646148.jpg (236x185, 11K)

considering the rest of the thread, this entire bait of a post has been overwhemingly successful

Attached: 1539381794674.png (1597x1600, 627K)

>Mint is one of the dominant os's that are utilised by a server world wide

Attached: trol58.png (658x425, 48K)

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Attached: 1537851711279.jpg (1920x1080, 898K)

>calling everyone retarded while being unable to do: "man [command]" or doing more than 2 minutes of research

>Also, paying for anyting Linux related fundamentally defeates the purpose of Linux, retard.
Obvious bait, but the point of Linux is to be a quality, open, freedom respecting system. Paying for it changes none of those things, and usually adds extra support (redhat shit)

Attached: DiWS30Y.jpg (412x350, 47K)

>r/archlinux
they should ban technical support like Jow Forums did and send them back to the arch forums.

OUT!

It's full of nerds who are only good at arch linux and spit on anyone not on their level

You think that's bad? Try asking a question on Stack Overflow.

>Browsering Reddit
>Ever
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 34K)

ebin bait

>OP whines about having to read documentation and googling

>using Arch Linux

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA!! Sorry, you're so ridiculous you made me laugh in Spanish.

Attached: 1516402620493.jpg (640x373, 88K)

>Mint is one of the dominant os's that are utilised by a server world wide
by what server my dude? and why would that mean you'd ever be productive on it? I think you need to head back to r*ddit

Sauce on pic?

fuck off reddit

>Where the fuck else can I get an answer other than reddit?
Duckduckgo you actual fucking retard

since when Jow Forums gets triggered by such obvious bait, god damn

I don't think you understand.
This is not up for debate you fucking leech.
Leave.