Alright, it's time for some action;

alright, it's time for some action;
i need to send an email anonymously. that means anonymously; not possible to trace ip, region, browser, os or anything similar. So what gives?

Attached: x.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgF42jlEEIs
pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump 4 a fucking communication. ……Jow Forums turds wil fail on this one

how hard is it to find some shitty email service that can be used via tor?
you must be retarded

Attached: article-0-070A6498000005DC-682_634x360.jpg (634x360, 54K)

lol.... go far away, create a fake ID and sign up with ISP from every you went far away, create an email server and there you go thats as anonymous as you can get without trace.

If you understood basic communication you would realize everything has a source, and a destination that is the basis for network communication. For that to exists there must be addresses for both a source and destination.

You dumb fuck.

stop sending mass spam mail, abegunde

>mass spam
muh paranoia
i'm trying to send a fucking email here, not bulk "buy muh shit chinkware boiled dogs"

Use gentoo

Mate you don't belong here if you don't understand the basics of networking and how your email even gets across a network. You probably don't even know the ports, or understand the difference between SMTP, POPv3 and IMAP

Here:

>create email
>print
>delete email
>deliver it to the house directly via no network.
>get them to read it.
>then if necessary burn it unless you want them to keep it

man, i'm just asking for help.
i'm trying to send a single e-fucking-mail to one person anonymously. is that a fucking problem in this day and age? if you can't suggest something that could help me, then fuck the fuckity off

>be op
>know nothing about how computers work
>get insanely dumb idea that probably involves some girl or school or something
>needs anonymous email
>refuses to read or learn anything and instead tries to solicit advice from autistic psychopaths on a Lebanese quilt trading forum

Your decision making skills need a serious overhaul bro

Install Tor
Open Tor
Create email account
Send email
Close Tor

>>know nothing about how computers work
>>get insanely dumb idea that probably involves some girl or school or something

i was asking for help here. take your autism to or

This just create a throwaway email account somewhere and use it through tor.

>Create email account
give be the address (gove me yo address) shit, it brings back memories:
youtube.com/watch?v=SgF42jlEEIs

how?

lol

>It is an implementation of onion routing, which encrypts and then randomly bounces communications through a network of relays run by volunteers around the globe

who do you think the volunteers are when its funded by DARPA and US Government to begin with lol....

In fact OP you should use it, give them an even bigger reason to see this.

or they have to do is flag the words they want or content, maybe even metadata when it bounces and they got you.

>MEET ME SUMWHERE

lol blind leading the blind.

>DARPA and US Government
listen up nigga, OP IS ASKING FOR A FOKEN EMAIL ANONYMOUS SERVICE, not your autistic "we didnu moon landingz earth is flat shit"

OP it's not possible, it doesn't exist. Even this can be flagged and pulled, archived by AI who flags this as vulnerable content in which the government logs your IP address, then anything you access from here on can be monitored. They already have back doors in your CPU what makes you think you can outsmart the system?

Literally the only way is to encrypt the message so that you and reader understands without it being obvious that the message is encrypted. Which means you need to be able to communicate with this person face-to-face and establish your keywords etc...

Outside of this, any email service you use thats not yours is saved, any software you use to create an email server has backdoors in it that can be monitored. This is well known. Meaning you think a government owned initiative stopped being owned by the government because they said its uncontrollable.

If you tell us what the fuck this is for we might be able to help

pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/

and op said
>"i need to send an email anonymously. that means anonymously; not possible to trace ip, region, browser, os or anything similar. So what gives?"

Impossible.

LMAO reported OP to the IRS, ATF, and FBI, in that order

OP here, can't you just swallow? I mean it's easy, you just swallow.

Are you black by chance?

Use Firefox in private mode with a user agent changer, use a reliable VPN service, use Proton or Tutanota maybe for your email provider. Or you could use TOR.

Buy a throwaway used mac from ebay, under a fake account at one free wifi cafe, buy a homeless person to pick it up for you then give him clothes and have him go to another cafe and send the email then leave the mac with him

this might actually work.