What is the best way to get in-flight wifi for free?

What is the best way to get in-flight wifi for free?

Attached: 1516389519584.jpg (379x375, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuY-u-HfSMs
transtats.bts.gov/ONTIME/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I were to tell easiest method, I would be reading about it from normiepress in a month
so, fuck you

>pay for overpriced plane ticket
>have to pay extra fee plus tax and tip for the wifi that's already available on the flight
What the actual fuck. This is why I'd rather just drive.
t. last flew in 2005

Hijack the plane.

Pretty please? I swear I won't post it on reddit.
Its truly disgusting.

Please not, it's the only solid excuse I have to enjoy some time offline.

>t. last flew in 2005
How to you cross the Atlantic ocean?

The economy has been in the dump for a decade. Without disposable income workers don't travel.

So airlines are getting pretty creative in fleecing every nickel from the few who still can afford flights. Since the last time you traveled was back in 2005 you probably don't know that you can't even dispatch luggage and choose seats for free anymore.

Ah, Americans, who think it is a human right to have a gorillean suitcases as carry-on.

In flight WiFi is only good for checking emails, better to just download some movies or games before hand

Attached: 8060539.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

I just want to browse Jow Forums.

That's going to be blocked for raycess content anyway.

I like how flights never take off on time anymore because people waste so much time trying to cram those hilarious "carry ons" in the overhead bin

I don't need to. Maybe someday I'll make some turbo trip to yurop to see all the places that interest me.

Obsessed.

Pretty easy to find the Europoors. Always brings up Americans because they are always obsessed.

You don't fly, you don't know the struggle. I always miss my connecting flights when I fly to the US because flights are always delayed. The 5-6 group boarding system is also fucking ridiculous, I mean, why would you pay more money to board 2 minutes before some other group, when you're still stuck in your seat waiting for some retard to cram a suitcase that clearly is never going to fit into the overhead bin?

>USA! USA! USA!
>"Any criticism is just obsession!" USA! USA!
It's pretty easy to spot burgerclaps, no one else gets so upset when you mock their ridiculous behaviour.

Calm down friend, you're letting us live in your head rent free.

>Enter the plane
>greet your hostess accordingly
>Compliment her appearance
>Bet she hasn't heard that today
>Upon reaching your seat
>Store your moderately sized satchel and thinkpad beside you
>Wheels up
>Hostess is coming down, handing out complimentary services
>She reaches you
>Provocatively comment on the access of free wifi in the airline industry
>"Oh user, you are so well informed..."
>Swoon the hostess
>"Despite these wifi troubles, you are looking as dashing as ever"
>She giggles
>She turns away, giving you the side eye that hints you to follow her down the narrow corridor between seats
>She pulls you into the bathroom
>"user from the moment I saw you come onto the plane I knew I had to have you"
>"Im sorry sweetheart, but until the airlines allow me to browse freely without a $5.99 expense, Im afraid I cannot soil myself with your corporate flower"
>"I'll do anything user"
>30 minutes later return to seat
>Access to password for the onboard employee wifi
>This code is universal for every flight

>I'm afraid I cannot soil myself with your corporate flower
lost

If it's universal, give it to me if you're so good.
But really though my flight is about to take off now.

>image this story being said by a neckbeard
>it's a 1000x better lol
OP go back to McDonalds.

OBSESSED

youtube.com/watch?v=vuY-u-HfSMs

Most blocklists haven't been updated for the 4channel split, though.

Fly JetBlue or American Airlines. AA sucks as an airline but for whatever reason they do offer free Wi-Fi and I am absolutely a giant JetBlue shill. Most legroom in coach.

I don't fly all that often, maybe every couple of years or so, but I've never had this issue before. The only times my flights haven't taken off on time have been weather related.

Don't know about the other airlines, I've mostly travelled with Star Alliance airlines. My experience with United, however, is that they're delayed very often. I've flown with them at least 15 times the last 4 years and they were more than 30 minutes delayed all times. It's gotten so bad that the European airline I usually book with actually adds extra transfer time for connecting flights with United.

transtats.bts.gov/ONTIME/

The delay in flights was so severe sometimes that certain companies decided to roll back on paid luggage allowance.

That sucks, the last couple of times I've flown have been with American Airlines (Dallas - Miami - Dominican Republic and back) and Southwest (Dallas - Colombus Ohio and back) and there weren't any delays then. Like I said though, pretty small sample size for me as I don't fly very often, I prefer to go on motorcycle camping trips instead if I'm going to "go on vacation".

>year 2001+n
>flying
fuck that shit. getting on a plane is cuckoldry.

go back to your village

Aren't you afraid of dying or becoming horribly maimed?

enjoy being raped by TSA

>30 minutes later
More like 30 seconds later