Sytemd is bloated and shit, ok, but MUH BOOT TIMES!!11

>sytemd is bloated and shit, ok, but MUH BOOT TIMES!!11
Well... youtube.com/watch?v=RrU540KkjN8

Install Gentoo.

Attached: 1536178820843.jpg (1200x1730, 481K)

Why girls are so dumb?g

Gentoo is a meme, though.

Gentooniggers are really desperate
Startup finished in 1.767s (kernel) + 1.750s (userspace) = 3.518s
graphical.target reached after 909ms in userspace

Just suspend your box freetards

Attached: install gentoo.jpg (1440x1080, 482K)

>having a Unix or Unix-like OS
>powering it off ever
i shiggy diggy

i need me some sauce

you can make it even faster by disabling every process that's garbage and launching them at user space after you login in, basically while your DE loads the background process have enough time to load to.

Poettring shills BTFO.

Just RC_PARALLEL that shit

I don't get this faggotry. tried open-rc and it JUST WERKS. systemd being faster is a meme.

It's FUD over and over.
99% of Linux users will probably never need to write an init script themselves. The default init system should be small and simple.
Leave systemd to sysadmins who actually understand its pros and cons, and need to exploit every feature.

systemd just werks as well, so I don't care either

But comes with additional bloat you'll never use, not to mention way more security issues.

> them binary logs my niggers
reeks of a co-ordinated attempt to obfuscate shit so bad that it drives people away from shit distros

Attached: must_also_rape.jpg (577x435, 29K)

The justifications they give for them are amazing, too.
>"with binary logs, you can verify they weren't modified!"

>what are fucking hashes

me on the right

Nice thighs, user.

literally just google reverse image search

>>what are fucking hashes
not saying its a valid excuse but isn't there in theory intentional hash collision?

Technically, there *is* a tiny chance of collisions, but most widely used hash algorithms have the so called "avalanche property", which means that a small change in the input (such as a single character) will usually produce a huge change in the output (usually, a completely different result). Therefore, should plaintext logs get modified by hand, the hash value is nearly guaranteed to be totally different. This means that, in practice, plain text logs are no harder to authenticate than binary logs.
Not to mention that, since the de-serialization algorithm of systemd's binary logs is known, there is nothing preventing someone from de-serializing those logs, modifying them and re-serializing them again in place of the original ones. This means that binary logs should be authenticated in some way anyway, which defies the "easier to verify" excuse of binary logs.

Implying Linux waking up from suspend is something that happens. Uptime threads are a cope.

>ywn be molested by two onee-sans with big milkers

Attached: 1447274520553.jpg (728x690, 120K)