Team Green on suicide watch

>Team Green on suicide watch.
Where were you when Nvidia was BTFO eternally?

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-18-10-17-43.png (1269x1694, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp-tomshardware-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.tomshardware.com/news/amd-navi-everything-we-know,38242.html?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-navi-everything-we-know,38242.html
archive.is/neOoF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>w-wait for Poovi

Where's this from?

amp-tomshardware-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.tomshardware.com/news/amd-navi-everything-we-know,38242.html?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-navi-everything-we-know,38242.html

Jesus this link is cancer.

Until the benchmarks come through, I don't believe it's reasonable to rush to conclusions.

Next time archive it instead

archive.is/neOoF

>2016's performance in 2019 for the fastest card
Fuck, I want to get off this ride.

Dids TomsHardware actually write up an entire article based on speculation in an AdoredTV video? Goddamn, thats pathetic. Apparently absolutely anything is good enough to publish now.
The internet was a mistake.

Stop kvetching.

Amd is still shit, zheir hardware makes always problems no one experiences with the other brands

>already own a gtx 1080
Welp

>BTFO
>Bringing performance team green has had for 2 and a half years in 2019
>Comparing performance of unreleased cards to other unreleased cards.

Why is Jow Forums so stupid?

Have you seen the threads where Jow Forums literally posts what subreddits they go to? These are the "people" responsible for this.

Meh, I already own a 1070, call me when Nvidia or AMD release upgrades that are actually worth it.

How does 3080 compete with a 1080 when a vega64 already beats it

>competiton: 1080

Attached: 1368554205821.jpg (645x773, 34K)

Rebranding

Or, you know, they got the same source.

Lol, no. If RX3080 was a shrunk Vega, it wouln't be 250€$.

>1080's performance for the price of a 1060 isn't competition

Its not

Now the question is what will 2060 bring.
If it doesn't Retard Tracing, it might be good.

Nice hoax
can't wait for AMDshit to be BTFOd again
seriously Radeon cards have been GARBAGE sicne 2011, come the fuck on you think it's gonna get better now?
btw from the look of the op pic, still no cards that can compete with the 1080ti
LOL I'll stick to Nvidia for 1440p

>I'll stick to Nvidia for 1440p
Well, imo, a 1080/2070/V56/3080? is totally fine for 1440p.
Only real reason for more than that, right now, would be 4K.

blablabla you fucking retard, it happened with the last gen cards as well
rx580/480 were the same or beat the gtx980 and they were the cheap to manufacture and cheap to sell alternative to the fury lineup.

why would I give a shit about the 1080 ti or faster when Im not willing to WASTE that much money on it for no other reason than not being called a "poorfag" by a burger flipper like you?

>waste money hurr
AMD poorfags can't afford to gayme at 1440p or higher LOL
also, nice assumption that I flip burgers you faggot, enjoy your shit cards

400 for a WX 3070 and 12GB of HBM RAM would be pure sex.

Godfucking dammit theres someone selling a 1070ti for $200 locally im sure I can talk him into letting it go for $160-180 but I will regret it if these baseless rumors somehow end up being true wtf do I do now...if I dont jump on it someone else will get it and O havent seen any ebay auction go for less than around $240 in the last month

Attached: 1511150261401.png (720x960, 513K)

What's more important? Performance you know will never get better? Or slightly better performance you know will get slightly better over time?

The Vega 64 is 600 bucks and the 1080 is around the same or even more expensive? is not competition is the segment they are aiming for.

>rumor thread
had enough the last week. I'll wait for benchmarks myself. not even need to update currently, my 1070 is still fine and dandy m8.
rooting for AMD tho, hope all leaks are true

Delete everything after the question mark next time. It's just tracking bullshit

It seems so
Nope, they refer to the YouTube video as their source throughout the article.
>NVIDIA shill
Nope, my AMD setup is far superior to my Intel/NVIDIA setup. AMD fanboy all the way.

by the time it comes 1080s will be 180$.

so this is the power of amd? 2019 and they finally caught up to 16nm pascal power efficiency with their 7nm "navi" vega and polaris performance level cards? are we really post to be excited they release cards that should have come out on 14nm in 2016? 2017 at minimum?

jesus amd is already dead in the water.

Oh look, it's another episode of AMD drones celebrate before releases.
This worked so well last time.
Remember when the rx480 was a gtx980 killer for $200?

Anyways, looking forward to building another ETH mining rig.

If this is true and it's 299€ or less in Europe I'll buy 2 on release day, mark my words.

How is it not? $250 vs $1200 and at the same performance level. Sounds like competition to me.

Dual GPU 3095 when?

Not him, but the 1080 is almost 3 years old now.
And was selling for $480 before the mining boom.
Reaching the power of a 3yr old card with a brand new 7nm node is kinda pathetic.
I'm not complaining, but AMD is still stuck on making budget GPUs.

i mean vega 64 competed with the 1080 in games so this isn't unreasonable to believe, I'm assuming they're going for 1080 power with lower power use and a cut down price which in itself is good.

/v/ unironically thinks everyone buys the GPU with the absolute best performance

>299€ or less in Europe
hon hon hon
nice daydreaming faggot

>/v/
>thinks
pick one

And whats nVidia's defense for not putting out anything and still charging $1000+ while you all suck dicks to buy the next Gaytracing phenomenon.
Could it be the lack of competition from the RX and Vega lineup? Most likely yes.

That's bullshit for so many reasons.

>only ~20% gap between Navi 10 and 12
>huge ~40% gap between Navi 12 SKUs
>inconsistent power efficiency
>retarded naming scheme
Not to mention pricing leaking this early

Attached: 1497027833797.jpg (628x380, 29K)

>superior technology defeats inferior technology
>the product is inferior and the manufacturers incompetent, because it doesn't compete with the other brand using their level of technology
Those car engineers at the turn of the 20th century were sure stupid huh? They couldn't make a carriage go faster, they needed to invent some bullshit "internal combustion engine" to compete with horses.

t. only guy on Jow Forums who uses the word SKU every single chance he gets

quints of truth

>4k gaming GPU for 250$
>bad

????

Why the fuck would AMD put out the better card if nobody would buy it? It's just the past 5 years that AMD has not been competing at the high end. Before that, they always did and sometimes won, but most of the time they were the cheaper and on par alternative. Why bother, then? All the money is at the mid end anyway.

it simpli is the new polaris.
A great midrange GPU that satisfies most people's needs at a very good price.

So no reason to upgrade the 1080ti I got for $600 two years ago? Got it.

>2070 is a three year old card
It certainly as good, but still.