Is this the ultimate basedboy technology?

Is this the ultimate basedboy technology?

Attached: smart-speakers.jpg (1500x750, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y-btEg0fU8
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/67873291/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apparently lonely people really enjoy these things, but they're still seen as a gimmick, one that doesn't cost very much.

No, none of the privacy invasion stuff enters their head unless you bring it up.
And they don't react like in your stupid strawman threads where you take stock photography of normies and claim you will be ostrasized for caring about having a literal MICROPHONE in your house.

what's a basedboy?

fdgggggggggggggggggggggggdggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggTEST;;
B
B
B
B
B
BASED

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-10 10-28-52.png (540x598, 273K)

an onions slurping basedboy

>all my life dream about the day tech like this exists and I can order my house and appliances to do shit for me
>start browsing Jow Forums
>slowly become paranoid over botnets, the NSA and glow niggers
>seriously consider spending my life off grid in some backwood

Why must this board ruin good things

lol

excessive amounts of onion juice makes you go bald though and I'm pretty sure LilB isn't bald unless you're just talking about LilB fans.

Truth often shows us things we'd rather not see. You either live in the fantasy world, or you see reality. This is basically the same as the choice from the Matrix. Choosing the fantasy doesn't hurt you, but it'll always be baloney.

If it didn't sound gross to drink that, I would totally achieve baldness.

That's why I'd rather take the blue pill and live at peace

Attached: 8c6.jpg (680x530, 19K)

That's the same with all boards, really.

Attached: lit - is rude as fuck.jpg (756x9800, 857K)

>dad bought home a alexa, despite voicing his dislike for the alexa brand not 2 weeks before
How do I escape being recorded by the amazon wiretap Jow Forums?

>I will never hear this angel's voice because /lit/ scared her off
Did anyone, ANYONE, download a single one of her videos? I feel like I'm really missing out on something nice.

move out

I sure didn't. I found this screencap a few months ago.

I had forgotten about this absolute gem. I would much rather eat a 12 gauge shell than ever visit a Jow Forums board dedicated to literature because I imagine it to be as bad as /fa/ or /mu/ but this shit brought tears to my eyes

Attached: bawww.jpg (287x387, 25K)

Wait, is this her?
youtube.com/watch?v=8Y-btEg0fU8
Same channel name, same teeth...

That IS her. Wow. Such a cutie.
You monsters stay the fuck away from her this time!

>Is this the ultimate basedboy technology?
It's phallic for a reason.

Is that why people say based and redpilled?
Because they like onions? Or is it something to do with the Shrek pictures because Ogres are like onions?
Also 2 threads about this

Tt increases your testosterone the same way that so ybeans decrease it and produce estrogen instead, so it does nothing.

Jow Forums wordfilters s_o_y into "onions" and s_o_y_b_o_y into "basedboy".
Why? This is why.
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
The shitposting with this single shitty meme was absolutely out of hand. Especially on /v/. Something had to be done.

Get the furby with the cute giggly shy personality. It's literally perfect for lonely weebs

What? That video makes very little sense.
A lot of the things he says is flat out false, and also he looks way more feminine that actual faggots I've seen here at the gay pride parade.
This website is weird

Can't you use them locally? Without connecting them to the internet?

Alternatively if you can't, just chuck it into a VLAN that only has internet access and nothing more, the most about you it'll know is your IP, which pretty much everyone already knows as long as you visit a http server

>paul joseph watson
fuck that faggot and his stupid army
>get proven wrong on several occasions
>"what you thought I was serious haha!, you're a leftist who got btfo and triggered"
it's like yeah dude I get it, so ylent is bad for you but for different reasons.
fucking milk out of all things contain more "estrogen" than the funny beans.

Well, he is a gay guy, but he started this meme.
The facts matter less for this discussion, than what the meme was: the biggest meme on Jow Forums late 2017 - early 2018.
That's why it was filtered. Nonstop threads on all boards about
"bad thing" = s_o_y
"people who like bad thing" = s_o_y_b_o_y_s

>Can't you use them locally? Without connecting them to the internet?

even if you could, what would be the point? i imagine using it just to turn the lights on or to control the thermostat would get boring real quick

he didn't though, he's just leeching off twitter faggots like usual.

I can't use my TV's voice navigation without internet so I'm guessing that's a no.

I was on Jow Forums a lot around that time. The obnoxious overuse of that meme definitely started with him.
That video of his is very slickly edited and performed, that's why it got around.
It also gave Jow Forums the perfect "bad word" and they
couldn't get enough of it. It didn't matter if it was right or wrong. It was like the left calling everybody a nazi. Jow Forums finally got a great word to throw back at the leftshits.

So what you are telling me is that people can spout bullshit and have people believe it just because of memes?
Can people meme women to tell them that wearing one of those teledildonics buttplugs will help them get firm asses and reduce the incidence of breast cancer?

Yes. That's literally what most of modern media marketing is. Just study that!

You did surgery on a tomato?

>soi is just a meme from Jow Forums dont worry about it
Post pictures of your ebin laptop stickers

Attached: 1492926228789.jpg (862x1018, 95K)

I fucking loved reading about the well defined articles about the right finally finding a correct term for leftists and people eating that shit up as it was some secret underground meme culture.
god politics brought too many newshits and literal faggots ironically, to this place.

do you drink milk?
because milk has more estrogen in it than soi, oh and better stay the fuck away from diary products in general because they'll turn you into a leftist faggot.

Don't forget energy drinks, I drank one and voted Hillary, never again.

>muh privacy
>keeps a smartphone at his desk and by his bed at all hours anyway

but non whites cant have dairy
dairy is for whitey only

When did asians become white?

The first album by The Pack, the rap group Lil B was in before he went solo

Attached: The_Pack_-_Based_Boys.jpg (316x316, 23K)

And beer, beer actually worse than soi and dairy combined

Doesn't matter when you don't eat meat like soieaters, real meat negates the effect of milk and food with estrogen because then you won't turn into a skinny betamale like soiconsumers who don't eat any meat at all because they're vegan retards.

Eh, the more you know. I still want my head to shine someday.

Wasn't also shown that the all-meat diet drops your test like crazy?
I think any of those extremist diets are bad for you in general.

god you are so fucking stupid, how the fuck do you even breathe?
please hang yourself, I beg you.

oh man, fucking lost

Attached: 2F2D9C2F-73B6-4110-B2AB-7346C470A759.jpg (225x224, 25K)

Newfag doesn’t know about the word filters

Mycroft is the only based and redpilled voice assistant. They're open source and made contributing to other open source projects, can run on your PC or RPi in addition to having two, soon to be 3 generations of smart speaker, are private unlike everything else and soon can even be run with the engine offline or locally if you wish. Nothing else comes close to respecting your privacy among other features.

Wasn't there also one voice assistant that you needed to compile yourself depending what you wanted it to do?
Or is that the same?

> tfw got pic related for my birthday

they are listening right?

Attached: file.png (442x427, 107K)

conspiracy theory:
PJW is actually an ftm tranner

Uh...I don't know. I know Mycroft lists some of the various engines and feature projects it uses and is based upon . I think the Linux instructions mention compiling as an option but there is already a compiled package.

Mycroft has good docunentation and getting it set up is still in the tech demo ( I don't think there are windows or mac ready made packages yet) , but using it once it's up isn't difficult. Of course if you buy a MK2 smart speaker it's ready even for the tech illiterate. They're still improving it all from what I read and early next year they launch the MK3 smart speaker which has a large touch screen in addition to the MK2 which has a smaller one. Also in Q1 they plan to have a major software and engine update for accuracy features and other stuff

Oh, ok.
I saw something like that on a thread a few weeks ago. But it is hard to find in the archives because the most noticeable thing that I remember was
>The only negative side is that you can't alexa to play despacito

>having a glass of milk at breakfast is the same as replacing your main meals with soilent
At least put some effort into your posts. Also we're still waiting to see your laptop stickers.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (2728x2128, 1.16M)

Oh, nevermind I found it.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/67873291/

>Why must this board ruin good things
It doesn't now go (python) search for text2speech&reverse, chat bots, scrappers, and spaghetti yourself a personal assistant. Train it on convos you want it to act like. Probably already exists.

Attached: NationStates • View topic - DC_OVERLOAD (OOC_Closed to new apps).jpg (750x600, 80K)

Soilent is not the same as soi, do you refuse to use soi products because it will turn you into a tranny?

no. I want one to run a Saw Mill

People shouldn't consume söylent because its processed garbage that also tastes horrible. Eat real food, nibba.

Yeah? literally no one disagrees about soilent being garbage, this is about soi though.
Go ahead and tell me your stance on soi I can't fucking make out your opinion because you only bring up soilent.
So soi, is it good or bad?