Dude the ryzen stock cooler is fine you dont

>dude the ryzen stock cooler is fine you dont
>43 degrees on idle

Attached: 380b042da889add959b3baabcee927af.png (1192x519, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/hardware/amd-says-india-has-become-its-biggest-pc-chip-market/articleshow/65599516.cms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>running a graphics environment
>gathering system data
>"idle"

without knowing your ambient temps, idle temps are pretty much worthless.

Well he bought Poozen so he's clearly a third world subhuman sitting in his sweltering favela complaining about idle temps

Attached: 1521197746633.jpg (626x657, 81K)

Delta over ambient for idle and load is what matters. C'mon, son. Troll harder.

>Intel-sales-in-India.png
Try again, Raj.

nice housefire you got there op
>falling for the poozen meme

>AMD says India has become its biggest PC chip market

economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/hardware/amd-says-india-has-become-its-biggest-pc-chip-market/articleshow/65599516.cms

I'd always prefer a cooler that spins down to near-silence at idle and has the CPU at 30 degrees above ambient to a noisy cooler that keeps it at 5 degrees above ambient.

based and redpilled

cringe and bluepilled

43ºC is an okay temperature.
I mean, have you seen how high Intel's CPUs get on stock cooling?

That's actually 33C because Ryzen adds 10/20C to the actual temp for better fan regulation

Use Hwinfo64 and look at Tdie for the real temp

What's EDC and why is it redlining?

It's redlining because he's with the balanced ryzen power profile on Windows and probably with XFR/PBO2 activated.

IE: Constantly jumping to agressive frequencies even on idle.

My 2600X idles at 2200MHz with a voltage of around 0.4-0.8V. I get between 25-35C during idle, depending on room temp with the stock Wraith Spire cooler.

Boost to 4,3GHz per core under load, under AVX loads you can fry eggs with the Wraith Spire.

What profile are you using? Post setup plxplox

Easy to keep the temps cool with A FUCKING CHILLER

i thought that meme ryzen software reports tdie temps now? anyway, put a d15 on it. always put a d15 on everything. even a fuckin i3.

Jokes on you, I'm a Brazilian monkey in a favela and this is my Ryzen. Ambient temp is about 28ºC.

Attached: ryzen in the white house.png (478x581, 42K)

Under power options in Windows select the balanced power profile.

If you're using XFR/PBO for automatic overclocking, you can actually set a negative vCore offset since most mobos will go crazy on voltage for a given frequency.

You should be able to between -0.05V to -0.1V without risking stability. This should lower temps under load quite a bit.

If you can't run a negative offset for vcore (shitty mobo), don't bother and just set a manual OC.

MSI mobo, can't offset voltage :(

> be me
> intel i7-6700k
> cpu: 31c
> not even idling
my sides.. watching amdfag's using STOCK coolers and fucking around with settings... hilarious. pretty sad how people fell for the amd ryzen meme.

I have ryzen and I'm sitting in a 60 degree room, mad 3rd world street shitter?

this, my i5 idles at 55 on hot day while doing 48 at medium load on a cold-ish/regular day

based and redpilled

cringe and bluepilled