Why would technig use the Israeli national anthem as a musical intro for his 2018 smartphone rewards ?

Why would technig use the Israeli national anthem as a musical intro for his 2018 smartphone rewards ?

I had a shred of respect for his and now it's gone.

youtu.be/cpIEWsQpRMk

Attached: mkbhd.png (400x400, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html
youtu.be/5srlMjz5ePs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

Attached: stock-photo-portrait-of-a-handsome-man-shouting-with-a-megaphone-256779880.jpg (450x449, 57K)

>Best SMALL smartphone is the 5.8" iPhone XS
>best battery life
>honorable mention the 4500 mAh Hydrogen 1
>"the biggest battery cell I've ever held
>best designs
>haven't even heard of the dual display phones
>best smartphone
>takes into account the price unlike with the rest of the categories and OT6+ wins
Fucking tech nigger, he doesn't know jack shit about phones

how to shill consumer electronics and become noir riche?

Get a time travel machine, go back 5 years and start a youtube channel

look at his comment section... its literally all pajeet posters and tech illiterates

>having respect for some retarded youtuber who reads PDFs
Why aren't the mods purging these obvious advertising-rule-breaking threads?
This is not a channel related to any entity which creates tech or repairs it at a minimum, but a fucking marketing channel.
It's literally the definition of using tech as a meta to advertise, and therefore against the advertising rule. That includes LinusCuckTips and any other unboxers and dogshits not directly involved in tech.

Attached: 1502808984860.jpg (495x434, 46K)

Look it's the JIDF member. Fuck off kike

>the Israeli national anthem
shut it down!

Attached: oy vey the goyim know.png (782x782, 627K)

MARK ASS BROWNIE

Attached: 1519823830506.png (920x584, 520K)

>OP6T
literal chink botnet.

>Oneplus best phones

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 41K)

NOBODY CARES MOVE ON

Attached: 1526782054080.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

you have to go back

Ahem.

Attached: technigger.jpg (1440x2560, 708K)

I really want an exclamation for his musical jewry.
It was put there on purpose. Many people mentioned it in the comment section too.

Attached: 1543096444989.jpg (746x541, 45K)

*explanation

>ooga booga apple gud
opinion discarded, they could re-release iphone3gs with a bigger screen and this retard would claim it's one of the best phones this year

ip banned

top kek it's true

he barely mentioned Apple

Right after you, moshe. Nice trips though.

>best big samartphone

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: walt jr.jpg (625x351, 38K)

Holy shit. Americans are literally slaves to the Jews.

>best "small" smartphone
>best cameras runner up
>best battery runner up
that's 3/9 categories and they didn't deserve to be in any of them

but XR is small
and XS has good camera for videos
and has good battery life
It's not like he's shilling iPhones.. Is he supposed to completely ignore them?

dude honestly FUCK NIGGERS

Gonna go work at the bank and cash probably 16 state of california WELFARE checks for some uppity nig nogs. Had some nappy headed hoe get uppity because her NEET money wasn't fresh for her IG posts. Fuck Chase and fuck niggers

Some nigger thot was just on this board asking how to hack into some phone in another thread, she filed false rape accusations also

nonetheless some fag will reply "Wooow OMG raycist"

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html
Oy vey

MARK ASS BROWN LEE

Attached: _104844423_3fb7421f-015e-447d-8224-6e0a279b846c.jpg (660x371, 15K)

a fucking 5.8" phone is SMALL?

just because they fit in the category it doesn't mean they're the best in it

They cut their foreskin for their masters so yes. There's this bad excuse that it was an anti-masturbation measures, but we all know that's half-bullshit since it comes from the Jews and the core is proving your good-slave status to the Jew daddies.

yep, you're right. i'm guessing he's either clueless about the music or he's on the jew's payroll. this guy is already on a few people's payrolls to shill their garbage.

> MKBHD joined YouTube on March 21, 2008.[9] He first started uploading technology videos in January 2009, while still in high school, about new products or reviews of products he already owned.
>His first several hundred videos were primarily hardware tutorials and freeware.[4] He was later approached by companies to demonstrate their paid software and hardware, but only reviews products that would be of interest to his audience of technology enthusiasts.

confirmed e-begging prostitute is confirmed.

because technigger is an ethiopian jew

OP6T is objectively the best phone on the market now though. Best software, best non-meme design, and best if not second best hardware. Add to that the cheap price and it's a no brainer.

this guy is the worst smartphone reviewer, it's always like "I dont like this so it's useless" "This has no apeal for me so it's useless" "i used this phone for two whole days so yeah, don't buy it". I wonder how people like him manage to get rich doing such a shit job, my god.

Attached: 1536189841899.jpg (1024x1004, 291K)

>I wonder how people like him manage to get rich doing such a shit job, my god.
he's a paid-for shill. he gets offers from tech companies to do reviews. they're paying him for this shit and he's terrible at it. ever wondered why complete and utter fucking morons such as himself always end up with new and expensive gear? prostitution is king of youtube. sucking dick for cash on that site is what these faggots do best. knowing anything isn't the issue. view numbers and subscriber number woo the tech industry marketing faggots.. so they hand over free shit for positive reviews.

>advertising to board that 98% use ad block
Nani?

BASED
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
BASED

>what is Note 9
There are custom ROMs available as well

>this is actually real

Attached: 0PdTeYWJ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

NIGGER

token nigger. People still think it's bizarre that black people understand or can even review "technology". At the end of the day his channel is mediocre and his reviews are simply just him reading labels and adding some "sick camera shots".

youtu.be/5srlMjz5ePs