What mail provider do you use?

what mail provider do you use?

Attached: 1501720923_protonmail_story.jpg (760x430, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

runbox.com/
posteo.de/en
mailfence.com/
gnupg.org/
thunderbird.net/en-US/
mutt.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahoo!_data_breaches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ya.ru

Not ProtonMail

Attached: 1545177228620.png (632x822, 66K)

Protonmail does not allow you to use an external mail client like thunderbird or mutt with your own gpg setup. You are forced to use the (((web client))) with their own Javascript crypto.
Protonmail also has some shady shit going on. They technically have a way of using mail clients, but it requires that you run a proprietary, closed source, nonfree daemon on your computer. Furthermore, they can and will shut you down if they feel like it. pic related.

The best choice is to self host. If you can't/don't want to do that, consider purchasing a paid runbox, posteo, or mailfence account, and using it in tandem with your system's installation of GNU Privacy Guard and a Free Software mail client
runbox.com/
posteo.de/en
mailfence.com/
gnupg.org/
thunderbird.net/en-US/
mutt.org/

Attached: ProtonmailSJW.jpg (1913x3151, 1.72M)

Web app end-to-end encryption is a meme

GMX. Although I only use it to register on websites and newsletters. I never send or receive emails from actual humans.

yandex mail for domains

seznam.cz for personal
protonmail.com for longterm impersonal
cock.li for shirt-lived or single-account
googling "10 minute email" for throwaway mails

G Suite Gmail
Literally just werks, has better privacy than just regular Gmail + just use GPG for shit I want to be extra careful with

Posteo for personal stuff
Outlook because university

>Seznam.cz
Zdravím, what do you think about seznams encryption, Ive reas that they dont encrypt emails on their server

Attached: noanime.jpg (767x537, 59K)

I'm still using hotmail.

Mailbox.org

Attached: apu-apustaja-59eda0c797870.png (657x527, 44K)

Cock.li

Gmail since you're cucked regardless.

Google mail because
1) I’m not a Russian or chink shill
2) I’m not a faggot

haven't found any info on that
but to some degree it's snakeoil, the server needs to decrypt it at some point and compromising the server most certainly compromises the keys as well. only good encryption is client-side encryption

bahnhof

lolcow(dot)mail

Yahoo

Attached: 1544212079414.png (398x429, 103K)

Also this
I still use my edgy teenager adress from 2002 to comunicatewith friends and family
Made another one with my name for work. Again yahoo because why not

Never had security isues or been hacked

Did you know that protonmail routes all traffic through Mossad servers?

Self-hosted with Postfix+Dovecot and Rainloop for webmail

mail.ru

cock.li

Attached: funny.jpg (388x200, 27K)

bing bing yahoo

>leaving the rest of the thread out to sow doubt and suspicion
How much are you getting paid, faggot shill putinbot?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1398x715, 140K)

It doesn't matter too much. All are botnet.

disroot.org

I really like the Tutanota GUI, it's a lot nicer than even the big providers like Outlook or Gmail. The only reason why I haven't fully migrated is because they seem like one of those converted warehouse start-ups that only have enough cash to keep things going for another month and could go bust without warning.

Attached: warehouse-office-amsterdam-5[1].jpg (818x545, 451K)

BASED
BASED
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
BASED
BASED

Fucking cringe...

Pic related.

Still they shouldn't be able to.

Zoho

yikes

If message subjects were encrypted I'm not sure they could even be delivered to non-protonmail inboxes.

The fact that they can see the subjects at their end is still frightening.

you are fucking retarded

For a service that promotes full encryption and privacy come on user

read a few times until you can comprehend it

I stopped not using gmail after lavabit was taken down and I got royally fucked

Nice review faggot

>what mail provider do you use?
ProtonMail

see

riseup.net

> LOOKS GOYS! IT'S COMPROMISED! THEY CAN READ THE SUBJECT HEADERS!!111

fuck off and die, government employee.

Outlook

Maybe they have access to who is the message being sent to but not the actually data similar to https

>Protonmail does not allow you to use an external mail client like thunderbird or mutt
that's a bad thing?

>The best choice is to self host
you've outdone yourself. no, that's a retarded idea.

they have nothing but subject headers to work with and the addresses. everything else (including attachments) are encrypted. it can only be decrypted using your own passwords, which they don't have, only hashes of them.

>Never had security isues or been hacked
Is this a joke?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahoo!_data_breaches

Only pasta that actually is true

Why shouldn't I just spend $2.50 a month for a vultr vps and self host?

I know about this but Never saw any shady activity in my email
Spam sent etc, or somebody else login. Checked the login history. All from my machine

I never stored or sent sensitive data in my email. I don even sent pictures of me using email
I use my email just to communicate with friends/ family and to send cvs from the decent named one

No credit card, id, bank anything
my email is as vulnerable as my physical post box. Any nigger can rip it open and get inside contents. That's why i never have anything valuable in it

>Any nigger can rip it open and get inside contents
Spoken like a true racist

mostly yandex mail with my own domain (that can be attached for free)

Cause it's a pain in the ass to set it all up properly so that your outgoing emails wouldn't end up in spam.

The only true answer

how good is Yandex in terms of functionality?

*Does your crypto*

>ProtonMail believed that it was affected by two separate attacks, the first led by a group of hackers known as the Armada Collective and the second by an unknown, more technically advanced group with abilities similar to a state-sponsored group. The first attack was tied to a ransom of 15 Bitcoins (roughly US$16,000 at the time), which ProtonMail eventually paid due to pressure from ISPs and other companies affected by the attack. The DDoS attacks, however, did not stop and instead began to take on more sophistication, with rates exceeding 100 Gbit/s.

Attached: sanjana-rajan.jpg (500x500, 68K)

>can't spell address correctly.

It's email, retard. Of course they can fucking read the shit. DO you not know how email works?

How do you feel about Tutanota?

ymail is better

gmail
>muh security

This is false. You can use the native mobile clients and the bridge.

PGP encryption with email has always worked like this. Only the message bodies have ever been encrypted, PM didn't start it.

>be CIA nigger
>spread misinformation about protonmail with no actual proof to sow seeds of doubt
>people go back to using gmail
>100 times easier to read yr email, no need to install vault 7 programs on yr devices
>profit