Learning HTML/CSS

>learning HTML/CSS
I could not think of a bigger waste of time

Attached: g0jed2ze8jp01.jpg (957x621, 55K)

>waste of time
How long is that going to take 2 hours. God forbid you leave this site for 2 hours.

>2 hours
every second is to much time spent

>making websites that take 200 mb of javascript and max out any mid range cpu for 4 shitty animations
>current state of *.js

Not going to argue with that but I've found myself with absolutely nothing to do for 2 hours. But for the most part it's knowing == big words == paragraph. It's barely learning.

>I could not think of a bigger waste of time
OOP maybe?

I've profiled some sites and they took 40-70mb of ram at best. The problem are the 64 bits browsers like chrome or firefox quantum caching every fucking shit inmemory for speed, which makes it about 200+mb. Also, addons like adblock or similar shit usually loads +20 or +40mv per tab.

>I could not think of a bigger waste of time
it's pretty fucking easy, faggot. git gud.
some sites are getting worse as the years roll by. javascript is fucking cancer. using one-click solutions for websites is just as cancerous. I'm seeing less people making original work and more people buying templates and using cancer such as wordpress for hosting. we're devolving. plenty of people making a tonne of money from this devolution.

Dude HTML and CSS is so king. It's why I don't use GUI makers anymore. I just make all my tools in React Native. GUI libraries are dog shit.

1/10

the biggest problem is that once you've learned some you can't think of anyway to apply it because you hate webshit, just forget all the tags, and what the non-obvious ones do

Attached: 1545013083047.jpg (550x550, 20K)

This. Every time I find myself needing to use CSS I end up taking an hour just looking up what the fuck I'm doing for the 10th time.

30% of the web is powered by wordpress

I'm 100% serious. It just werks.

So like, am I supposed to be learning that instead?

CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
BASED
BASED
CRINGE

Bootstrap is king

>Not learning HTML/CSS
Only retards don't do this. It's easy as fuck and there's a lot of benefits to knowing how to make a basic website.

Looks like ass though. Column system is god-tier.

LoOk mOm i rEpLiEd To eVeRyOnE iN tHe tHrEaD

HTML and CSS is the easiest stuff and 2 hours ( ) is really not exaggerated

this whole thread has to be bait, right?

Attached: 1540240344446.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Attached: 1539909742851.png (601x695, 5K)

This thread is a bigger waste of time. And learning modern html is literally 2 minutes: what is div, link, id and class. Everything else was made obsolete by CSS.

Without knowing shit about IT it tooks me a weekend to learn the basics. And a few projects to master it.

What about video

A meme.

I could not think of something tech related that takes less time.

learning how to build a video game computer

Why is there some more popular way to do they same thing or something?

>caring about individual statistics that are meaningless
"The thingy with the gigapoops of dinkerflops is affecting my googles!" is just as meaningful as the garbage you just spouted.

There's not much point in learning CSS and HTML on their own nowadays. What you have to do if you want a marketable skill is learn both of those in conjunction with some CMS development. Once you learn enough HTML + CSS to manipulate premade themes to the design you want you can shit out websites for business owners and front-end dev studios like clockwork. Or you can go even further and learn how to code a complete theme around a barebones theme framework, then you can offer up full theme development for a big buck.