I'm going into hospital as an inpatient for the next six months...

I'm going into hospital as an inpatient for the next six months. I'm allowed to bring a laptop but there will be no internet access. What should I load onto the laptop to keep me busy for six months? I've already downloaded Learn C++ PDFs and an IDE

Attached: __original_drawn_by_tonmoh__4779e690cbc7968a7c7c6a0e5e59d323.jpg (500x580, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/cH4pS0N
culturewars.com/ebooks.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

install gentoo

>there will be no internet access
Bring books and magazines

panda galleries, fakku releases

Bring a laptop with cellular modem dipshit.

Why the fuck would you be in a hospital for 6 fucking months?

Residential eating disorder placement

Install Emacs.

Why the hell would you go to a hospital for that. Why not a wellness center or fitness camp that specializes in this?

>2018
>no internet
anyway, take some competitive programming PDFs too. Only the C++ shit would you bore you easily.
Don't forget your tranny manga

It's not like I have a choice, my psychiatrist got a court order

>my psychiatrist got a court order

What kind of despotic shithole do you live in?

get some paradox games or something turn based

>games
Zoomers OUT.

you got a better time waster / escapism ??

this. this so much.

a cookbook!
if you find yourself not enjoying the food you eat, try making yourself something
it'll taste better just because you're doing yourself a good.
besides cooking by recipe is the original form of programming.

Seconding the cellular modem, your ThinkPad surely supports and internal one even. You do have a ThinkPad, right?

Something productive, like working on Hurd with Emacs.

Visual novels and anime

Attached: a4f2267097842955.jpg (680x463, 71K)

are u retarded? how do u fuck up eating?

I'd just get lots of books on varied topics, health, spirituality, psychology, calsics, universe, shit like that.

By not doing it

Dwarf Fortress; Cata:DDA

just eat

download old real anime and watch it again.

4g modem dumb fuck

nethack and poschengband
a few hundred ebooks would be a good idea too.

>no access to online package repositories
>have to write all your own plugins from scratch

aircrack , and some old anime , maybe the sims

I would learn every heckin programming language under the sun, download hella vulnerable apps to teach yourself reverse engineering n shit, hella ebooks, and honestly, the cellular modem thing.

Hope you feel better!

serves you right for talking with kikes
in any case the right thing to do is civil disobedience and going to jail before being dragged around by the government

Yes? What's wrong with that?

also this. Just get internet lmao.

It's actually a good opportunity to experience life without internet which promotes productivity, so I would advise against a mobile modem. Hope you feel better user.

Kek, what country forces fat fucks to be less fat?
Based country

Yeah no jail is worse the psych ward

>plug smartphone to the computer
>turn tethering on

Bring religious books that make you curious. I'm reading a commented edition of the Tao Te King atm.

Huge sets of ebook novels, such as the complete Dune or something that's just enormous and has your attention.

World history, history of philosophy, of science. Try to develop a complete historical view of some discipline.

>tranny manga

How could I forget?

Attached: Untitled.png (961x625, 702K)

this. It's easy

Bring a laptop with 4G LTE.

Also, anything you'd like to practice. Load Python and GNS3/PacketTracer and start learning networking, all your favorite weab shit or maybe weab shit you're behind on, and a light game with a lot of shit to do or replayability like Stardew Valley or Slay the Spire.

dont listen to these retards i.e. that person that said "how do you fuck up eating that bad"

i was in inpatient for 3 weeks (not ED related). YOU WILL GET UNBELIEVABLY, INSANELY BORED so bring everything you can possibly think of.

get some videogames: some with stories, some with open worlds like the sims or minecraft
bring books, shows, movies.maybe paper if you like to draw. bring a journal. origami? MUSIC, and extra headphones.

are you allowed to contact people from the outside?get your friends/family's addresses. it's nice to get mail.

i agree the one person that said no internet is good. being offline (we didn't get computers) for 3 weeks cleared my goddamn brain up

hope it gets better for you...i know its gonna hard but they do have your best interests in mind (provided this is a legit facility)

Dwarf Fortress. At the end of 6 months you will have learned the basics of how to play.

You don't know what it's like until you've had a psychiatric disorder yourself.

are you a cannibal?

ya, this.

I was in a facility for a week and felt like I was gonna lose my fuckin mind. But they didn't let me bring a laptop, or phone, or fuckin anything.

I did 3 weeks on inpatient for sex addiction. It gets really boring.

ya, i bet it sucks being addicted to something you can't get your hands on

a person should be able to eat as much or as little as he wants without the government meddling in
monks used to starve themselves to death as part of a natural mummification ritual. should they have been dragged into a rehabilitation clinic? doubtful. heck, if somebody broke into the temple to arrest him they probably would've shoot the faggot
daddy government is cancer, but hey enjoy being a conformist cuck and wasting 6 months of your life on an indoctrination camp just because some faggot judge said so

Get more books: a.co/cH4pS0N

Sex? Sex is easy bro. Too easy, that’s the problem.

You got it easy OP. Try 8 months without internet or electronics for schizophrenia. Definitely get some books and also socialize with the other patients. They're mentally unwell too but it beats zero interaction.

Bring 2TB of pro-ana thinspiration

enjoy being a good goy, cuck

I'll take loony pills over ass rape any day

Read all E. Michael Jones' books:

culturewars.com/ebooks.htm

Attached: N I G G A S.jpg (260x346, 16K)

Butt sex is okay, it's actually quite enjoyable. Drop your fragile masculinity already.

download shitton of anime(especially old SoLs and mecha because they last and are long) and not even joking, minecraft along with classics like dork fortress and cataclysm dda, factorio is also great, my favorite timewaster and makes time run extremely fast.
get a book and learn some more useful garbage as well, I'd suggest bringing two laptops or at least one laptop with an HDD filled with shitloads of stuff.

I would rather kill myself then be forced against my will like a slave.
As soon as a court order such as OP's comes to me, that'd be it. Off to the woods.

You're going to these things because you want to.
I never heard of anyone being sent to jail over not going to a loony bin.
If Terry could get away with it so can you.

this. fucking cucks man.
I bet OP is from swedistan or commiefornia

>OP's friend walks OP into his hospital room
>Sees he's starting up some program called Emacs
>Walk away and think nothing of it
>Six months later
>Comes to take OP back home
>ELISP expressions line the walls
>The room is thick with butterflies
>The pulse monitor says something about TRAMP access
>Back of the laptop has a crude Emacs logo scratched onto the back
>Framed photos of RMS and John McCarthy
>OP doesn't even look up from his laptop
>"I-I'm here to take you back home"
>OP suddenly lurches at him
>Steals his phone and activates the mobile hotspot
>All of the sudden the hospital TV starts playing an RMS video
>The FBI, CIA, and NSA are all suddenly defunded
>Linux is universally changed to GNU/Linux
>Millions of computers suddenly start spitting out masses of LISP code
>Nuclear weapons launched at Redmond
>OP is now in control of the world's infrastructure
>OP executes M-x apocalypse RET

>Waaaaaah I don't want to eat
Cry me a fucking river. There's like a billion niggers that are starving, but at least they don't shit up Jow Forums with their bullshit.

so you'd rather go to pseudo-prison for 6 months than eat something? You're a fucking retard and don't deserve any replies

This. OP is a worthless attention whore who only posted to call attention to his food attention whoring. I bet he's loving every second of this inpatient bullshit.

Are you still here, OP? Sorry to hear, if I were in your case I would download a bunch of books, read the classics 1984, L'etranger, The Divine Comedy, Dracula, etc. Drawing with the Right side of the brain too, so you can improve your art skills, this one is very fun and intuitive.
Some games would be nice, look for some with high replayability, Civilization, Crusade Kings, Dwarf fortress, etc.

Don't forget to download Vim/Emacs and learn it too.
Anyway, Ganbare fren, see you in six months.

This don't forget bring some series and visual novels, download the longest visual novels from this guide, they're basically books but more easy to read. Play Katawa first If you haven't.

Attached: 9350d6e3e610459ab470a2cdd91f0d93e6488e345a3db6226ee1ef08fb8662c9.png (3560x2280, 2.26M)

Terry didn't get away with it.

>they're basically books but more easy to read. Play Katawa first If you haven't.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Your point being?

he did though
he only spent like a week in prison and less than a month at a time on psychiatric hospitals. if he refused who knows how much time he'd spent in prison but I don't think it'd be that much. since the prison thing was probably for unrelated stuff

He didn't get away, it eventually killed him.

>hospital without internet
Where? I don't think even sub-saharan red cross huts don't have internet these days

I live in one of the largest cities in the world by population, and if you go to the far south side of the municipality, there are places where you can't possibly get any form of communication with the outside world - not even a landline.

In the civilized world people not capable of taking care of themselves due to mental problems rather than choice can be forced to undergo treatment.
Watch out, they'll come for you too!

They have internet, they simply cut off access to it from psychiatric patients for their well being

In Sweden involuntary patients will by law be released as soon as they are considered well enough, this is done week by week. 6 months fixed length would be against the law.
Source: been there, done that.

six months, no internet.
Thats fucking life mate.

Dwarf Fortress (Lazy Newb Pack)

i can't imagine losing internet for 6 months and coming back, shit changes so fast these days.
i bet it would save me from Jow Forums though

futa is not tranny

A few months ago there was a thread about what you would take with you if you were stranded on an island with only 64GB of storage. It was pretty good.

I would take
>compilers for every language that I could think of, along with instructional books
>my favorite music
>a couple of tv shows compressed down to vhs-tier quality with h265
>books for fucking everything
>some creative software

Honestly I wish I could do this voluntarily, but I need internet for my job, and people besides me depend on my income

are you bringing your programming socks

>6 months
If you're not suicidal going in, you will be when coming out.

Lol

Who the fuck posts on Jow Forums and isn't suicidal.

this

Attached: 1525908954338.jpg (540x960, 65K)

me

Attached: 1535992474910.jpg (333x609, 42K)

I'm not suicidal yet

Unless you're in chronic, excruciating pain or starving in a war zone with no hope for any sort of a livable future, why would you be suicidal?

some emulators + (wired) controller
dolphin for gamecube and wii
citra for 3ds
cemu for wiiu

denial, first stage.

Because 4channelers live lives devoid of meaning, and it depresses them.

>we
Miss me with that collectivist shit you fucking communist. I just happen to go to the same site that you do for my low effort topically technology related shitposting.

Attached: 68063968_p0.png (716x1000, 713K)

Completely and honestly true
You never think you'll get to that point, until it happens of course
I don't really blame you for thinking that way, but you are being pretty insensitive

first and foremost encryption software that supports hidden partitions and plausible deniability. also a usb key you can boot from to access the hidden partitions. they WILL look through your computer. make backups, before going in, and cloud backups during (they'll take your laptop away if they catch you, and you may not get it back, depends on the kind of shithole you live in) + the modem, and a dummy usb key that looks like your boot one. if you can dissasemble a (large) standard usb drive and rig the modem to fit on it better. bring another dummy for that.
if you are going to use linux rice it to look like windows. don't make them suspicious

On top of the other answers, I'd encourage you to download the All-Embracing Library (torrent hashcode 488eb9134190440bbf1e77929754321c85a24c72).
That is, if you have enough time left, it's close to 200GB in length.

Calling futas trannies is like calling shemales traps. It's a false equivalence. Dont be that guy, user.

S C U M
You belong in prison.

Attached: evil.jpg (342x499, 32K)

>6 months trapped inside hospital with a c++ compiler
rip op

Attached: Do3oPknX0AENcZy.jpg (1024x936, 102K)