Bidet Thread #2

Bidet Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Daily reminder that if you don't use a bidet, you're a literal POO that needs to go. Fucking disgusting.jpeg

Attached: bidet.jpg (639x640, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ
youtu.be/FmltPi531Z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never used one desu

What kind of fag wants to spray water inside his asshole lol

>being clean is being a fag
Okay amerimutt

WIPELETTES ARE FINISHED

Attached: pepe.png (362x480, 241K)

>electric boogaloo
No.
Electric loo.

Are they easy to set up? Ive had hemorrhoids and my doctor recommended hopping in the shower after every single shit instead of wiping

friendly reminder if you use water to wipe your ass you're a literal poojeet
youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ

You're not supposed to use your hands. It uses a remote. Do you not have electricity?

I just lean over into the bath tub and clean off from the tap. fun side note though. I am a keen long distance hiker and don't carry loo roll when I am hiking as I don't like to even leave it buried so use a water bottle as a make shift bidet.

Attached: toilet-paper-free-6.jpg (400x364, 90K)

Yes, very easy. No plumber required. You just connect the line into the bidet and screw it in. It replaces your toilet seat.

that's what my gf used to do before I got the bidet.

I've been using a portable bidet for months because of j-pouch surgery makes shitting burn and that thing is a life saver. Why are Americans so uncomfortable with water squirting their asshole opposed to having their assholes covered in shit all day? Tried discussing this with my dad and he probably thinks I'm a faggot because apparently only women can use bidets to wash their vaginas.

That's a fancy toilet, not a bidet you dipshit.

Attached: iStock-637279686.jpg?itok=rOYj1p4t&resize=1100x1100.jpg (1100x618, 34K)

Bidet is just a term for having a nozzle squirting up at your ass.

Tried installing one cheap bidet and ended up fucking the plastic T it came with.

Ended changing almost all pieces of my toilet, and doing a master in plumbing.

My toilet is still broken.

she was a long distance hiker and used a waterbottle as makeshift bidet before you got a real bidet?

Not so sure about that.

I just jump into the shower after shitting and clean out my ass that way.
I feel unclean anytime I take a dump and don't shower afterwards.
I also fap in the shower and and take the opportunity to shave my body.

Honestly, if you can't shower after shitting you're living your life incorrectly.

Attached: miku toilet.png (1000x1000, 980K)

>showering, jerking off, and shaving at work

thats a beautiful brapper

>he shits so often he feels the need to have his shits subsidized by his company

Even muttmericans like it when they try it

youtu.be/FmltPi531Z4

> t. American that liked it when he tried it

>company will happily pay you to shit
>decide to work instead

Attached: 1517478997354.png (565x540, 19K)

>i eat so much and so often i need to shit multiple times a day and they take up so much of my time i have to do them on company time

>Having such shit lifestyle choices that you don't take a great crap everyday 5 minutes after you wake up before your morning shower.

How do you people walk around with shit smeared all over your butt?

Or chronic disease.
>t. someone with ulcerative colitis

I use one of those small hoses. Pic related. It takes less space and is cheaper too, so there's no excuse in being a wipelete even if you're a poorfag.

Attached: ducha-intima3t-amb1-b270ef5d3f2f0320af15124653432516-1024-1024.jpg (765x1024, 85K)

I've never used one of these but I think they're a great idea. Do I need to keep a bunch of ass-towels near the toilet (this seems a little weird for guests) or can you install some module that blows hot air on your asshole to dry you off?

Attached: filename.gif (222x400, 2.93M)

Just use toilet paper to dry your ass.

I shave nothing to add to this thread but I like the fact that we have such a thread. I used bidets all the time in Japan and I'm considering buying one ever since.

Can you recommend a good portable bidet? I have itchy ass on the regular and work 12 hour shifts. If I have to shit at work I want to know I'm covered.

>he doesn't time his shits to be on the company dime.

>2018 +12 months
>being a wageslave

use baby wipes when you aren't at home.

But, it is portable. Why do they call it portable if I can't bring it to work?

>Heh, fucking wageslaves, so pathetic. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to use the allowance your taxes paid for to live barely above the poverty line

Use the handwash basin in the disabled toilets.

I work at a hospital, this could happen.

I exclusively shit at work. If I have to shit when I wake up, I hold it until I get to work.

I've always wanted one. Are there any that are good priced?

>cheaper
naw they're like $10 more expensive than the cold water bidets