I was just fired for miscoduct at software engineer job (won't get into details)

I was just fired for miscoduct at software engineer job (won't get into details)

Has anyone been in a similar position?

How screwed am I for future opportunities?

Attached: fired.jpg (1180x842, 524K)

>won't go into details
>can't even come up with a plausible scenario
LARP confirmed
work on your creativity a little more and try again

Did you grab her by pussy?

>Has anyone been in a similar position?
yea i worked as a software engineer.
i didn't get fired for misconduct because standard of conduct in my team was to tell each other to fuck off and suck a dick, while delivering quality products.
This is Jow Forums, go into details or i'll have to assume you're a raging faggot who got handsy with his coworkers.

If you weren't charged with anything, why would you be screwed? Just don't list them as references when you apply to other jobs, and accept something more entry level

Attached: a5f.jpg (680x258, 26K)

Im dead sure Ive seen that image somewhere else but cant remember where

this

similar boat here,

I wasnt fired, they just terminated my contract.

effectively still fired though.

Im not sure, I saw that shit was going slightly sideways a month ago, so I started interviewing while my record was still clean.

I got some good opportunities though TBQH. got a second round tomorrow, if they take me then my career is way better off than it was when I worked for the old company.

also, what did you do?

my mistake was prioritizing the the customer over my boss' neuroticism.

interesting spacing, any meaning behind it?

I think it's easier to read, so I thought I'd do y'all a favor.

/thread

>won't go into details
>has anyone been in a similar position
Maybe

I'm gonna assume you intentionally did some sexual shit. You're fine if you didnt get charged with a legal crime but unfortunately youre probably not gonna be able to use that employer as a reference, obviously. Keep your hands to yourself dumbass

Go into details or LARP.

OP here
half this half handsy.

What about using employees that I had worked with previously?
or just no one in that company in general?

>I got caught browsing Jow Forums at work

yes this and partially handsy

sorry meant that for

>partially handsy
lol

i see the temptation, but why do you actually do this?

tbqh i also think thots that walk in with high as fuck heels so their ass pops out should also be fired for misconduct.

because i'm an idiot and drank too much during an after-party

ic

yeah can relate sorta. also said some less than wise shit. sucks ass.

fuck alcohol. I plan on never drinking more than a pint in future events.

I've been working on bettering myself on this scenario, I am planning on limiting myself in a similar way or just straight up not drink.

or flat out just not go. that's what ive been considering.

after doing what I did, I knew I had severely fucked up.
I skipped all outside-work related events from then to today when I was fired

OP either green text the goddamn story or fuck off with your gay bullshit

did you apologize to the victim the next day?
bitches love sincere apologies

yes I did

she didn't take it well?
or did outside observers decide to shitcan you?

>went to company event and it ended kind of early
>go to after party with coworkers
>start drinking shots like i was getting paid for it
>getting close to black out
>instead of stopping i kept going bc dumbfuck
>start grabbing and saying things i shouldn't
>dont know how i got home
>wake up the next morning and realize i fucked up

one month passes
>HR email about complaints with my behavior
>get terminated today

So if a gay dude gets handsy with you for using tight pants and showing your ass, you should be fired too?

>start grabbing and saying things i shouldn't
what did you say exactly?

Apologies are an admission of guilt.

yes

if i walk around in yoga pants I should be shot, as should any man.

guilt is a symptom of not being a sociopath

Call it what you like, but in today's society there is no forgiveness for transgressions, so denying that you did something, even in the face of incontrovertible evidence, works much better than admitting to it and begging forgiveness.

A guy recently got fired from my company but my company doesn't answer phone calls / emails about past employees because it policy to not to. So I wonder if he will even have issue getting a new job.

I asked HR and they said all they would provide upfront is:
dates of employment, roles and salary.

if explicitly asked about in what terms I left, they will just say I'm not eligible to be rehired by them

>I was just fired for miscoduct at software engineer job (won't get into details)

Okay

>Has anyone been in a similar position?

Nah

>How screwed am I for future opportunities?

Just lie. What are they going to do, call your previous employer and ask what went down? Jesus Christ. Might as well go to the principal's office.

You throw that word around like it's somehow a bad thing.

Hitler did 9/11.

OP here. I'll explain if you faggots will stop complaining. What happened is, I did some marijuana in the bathroom. I got the urge to take off my clothes and run around the office. HR saw me and called me into their office. We had blowjobs on her desk then I got fired. Should I call the police?

lmao incel

>won't get into details
its an anonymous board user

Well if you had intercourse while under the influence, then you were raped my good man. I'd call it in immediately, as you may be entitled to a large lump sum of cash too.

I think when women purposefully create a situation that makes a reasonable man instinctively wanna slap dat ass they should be at least somewhat accountable for the equal and opposite reaction their action might cause.

There's no place for makeup, high heels, slutty clothing, or other thot shit at the workplace, unless you're acquiring customers or someshit. it just creates sexual tension and distracts from work.

Not intercourse, but our feet touched