Vaping for people who aren't retarded

Is there a non-autistic guide to vaping? I don't want to suck on a weird mod box thing, I just want to buy something cheap and effective and get a nicotine fix. Does Jow Forums have a preferred non-autistic vape device?

Attached: kike.jpg (512x512, 38K)

I have an Aspire Breeze 2 but I wouldn't recommend it. One of the clips that holds the tank in broke on me yesterday after about 2 months of use and apparently this is a pretty common problem.

Vaping is inherently limited by battery technology. So long as battery technology stagnates, so too will vaping. Knowing that, there's a line most devices ride between being too big to be suitable to most people, and too small to effectively hold enough of a charge to be used most of the day.
One 18650 battery at about 30W is pretty much my testbed for a day's worth of vaping for "most" people. Any box-style device made in the last three years that uses an 18650 will be pretty small, although handheld.
For devices that use multiple batteries throughout the day to remain small, the current reigning champ is Juul and Juulpods.

sometimes I think this board is populated mostly by bots trying to bait retards into buying shit they don't need

I'm kinda switching from cigarettes to a juul and I was able to get the starter kit with 4 pods for $30. Taxes vary a ton though.

To my knowledge it's the only pod vape with temperature control and the throat hit makes it more appealing to me coming from smoking. I can't just inhale air and have it satisfy me mentally

I said I didn't recommend it retard.

>I said I didn't recommend it retard.
that's rude

Get an Aster with an Aspire Cleto tank

my sourin air fits in my wallet, has more than enough charge for a day, and no one notices me using it if I don't make it obvious. Plus you can refill it yourself

I used it in the army in places we weren't allowed to vape, for reference on how inconspicuous it is.

I'd really prefer something that looks like a classic cigarette, do they make those in models with greater longevity, or are they limited to drugstore disposables?

Go for the real deal then. It's not as dangerous as you think. In fact, tobacco smoking might actually be good for you.

Attached: 15421535991321.jpg (818x1428, 357K)

just get a juul

I don't want yellow teeth or the nasty smoke smell permeating everything

Just use nicotine gum.

expensive + lock jaw

>just get a juul
pretty cool design, honestly

Tbh getting a legit mod isn't a bad idea, and with a decent tank it's easy to carry around without having to fuck with it.

I quit cigarettes with an aspire breeze (original one) and I use a voopoo drag with a rda on it now, since it turned into a hobby

So I'm the inverse of you—I've never smoked, but I like nicotine, and I'd like to vape but I don't want this to become a hobby.

I used to smoke a pack a day. I tried $90 box mods that would fog up an entire room and none could really replace a cigarette, besides box mods are fucking retarded mouth fedoras. No reason to carry around a portable fog generator that doesn't even deliver enough nicotine into your blood. The nicotine salts in juul pods are apparently much more easily absorbed into the bloodstream compared to normal vape juice (freebase) nicotine. It's pretty easy to feel the difference. There's a reason every zoomer has a juul, they can get an intense nicotine high in the high school bathroom. I actually prefer the juul to cigarettes; regular tobacco is disgusting to me now and my body feels much cleaner. Just get a juul or at the very least get nicotine salt juice and a shitty juul knockoff.

Attached: Nicotine_Salts_Graph_3d6944fd-7b82-434d-a762-0a624bbefebd.jpg (1800x1180, 108K)

>Just get a juul or at the very least get nicotine salt juice and a shitty juul knockoff
is there a cheap aftermarket juul refill available? I'm not looking to get into a really expensive thing—frankly, I'd rather just mix some nic fluid in with a drink at that point

>Vaping for people who aren't retarded
{ }

this was epic

There are third party refillable pods you can get online. It's not hard to refill a regular juul pod, either.

>Vaping for people who aren't retarded
no such thing

unironicly this
i was a heavy smoker tried all the cloud chucking vape shit and it never worked
tried a juul and quit in a week

If you want a juul alternative try the mi pod or saurin air they let you buy your own juice and save a ton of money over 15$ juul pod packs

Why don't people just drink ejuice instead of vaping? You can just drink it. It tastes fine.

>If you want a juul alternative try the mi pod or saurin air they let you buy your own juice and save a ton of money over 15$ juul pod packs
based xiaomi
but where can you get nic salt juice?

dont be a pussy, just dip

Why bother when these bad boys exist

Attached: 81W-TT5lBAL._SY355_.jpg (352x355, 23K)

fuck me, juul shills out in force. I hope you all die.

yeah let me just wear my hat backwards, get an eyebrow piercing, and order an extreme couture shirt from amazon while im at it

Attached: sick tat.jpg (500x750, 52K)

>Why bother when these bad boys exist
a drop of ejuice containing the same amount of nic is like a hundredth of a cent
nic lozenges are $0.25 each, minimum

>It's not as dangerous as you think. In fact, tobacco smoking might actually be good for you.

Attached: Smile2.jpg (362x310, 48K)