Freeloading Fruitcakes

Degenerates who refuse to pay for online services, don't even have their own website, phone posters, laptop shills and narcissists, fuck off. A massive hoard of you flooded the internet, no thanks to social media apps, when the rest of us have been around longer than the amount of time it took you to suck the life out of online communications, information and general common sense.

You flip out your little junk phone and vomit online, childish memes, bark bark, half of you haven't even finished your education, illiterate, ignorant, arrogant, bastard little tyrants... why don't you cough up the money for a website, or stop being little bitches and pay for social media? Those companies rape us 24-7 with data-mining and hideous ads all because of you: "I'm not paying for FREE services. I have a phone. I am special. I am entitled."

You absolute fucking low-life shallow end of the gene pool swine.

Attached: 1468.jpg (807x600, 64K)

akari daisuki

that's your response.

lmao get a load of this cuck

Posted from my iPhone XS with Animoji Winter Friends DLC

>cuck

riveting. a 30 dollar phone bill. freeloading shit dumping pig.

"muh fakebook page is muh website" - no fuckwit. fakebook is a network. not a fucking website.

They would have started farming data anyway. Actually, I'm pretty sure it started before the smartphone boom. There's no such thing as enough money for these people, you would be stupid to think otherwise.

>They would have started farming data anyway

thanks for proving my point. srsly, do you go to other people's homes and demand free food?

Who are you quoting?

>thanks for proving my point
What point? I'm not one of those fags that claim they've nothing to hide, nor do I believe advertising and/or data mining to be valid business practices. In fact, if it were my way, such people would be the second (right after the guys that actually do this stuff) to go to the gulags. But I digress. You've either mistaken me for a phonefag, or believe that one must 100% agree with you to be 'right'. It's okay to be angry with the current state of affairs, but one would be wise to save their energy for the actual fight against this, if it ever comes. Here are some Karens to protect.

Attached: 1392132001412.jpg (1280x720, 608K)

everyone who thinks their fuckbook page is their website - obviously.

"we can't charge a fee or we'll lose half our CONSUMER base." - FB, twitter, insta, here, everywhere pigs snort online for free, all over everyone else.

a nauseating mutually parasitic arrangement totally wrecking online comms and offline reality.

>>thanks for proving my point
>What point?

you'd rather strut and point something out - a vicious toxic disease, a virus that has spread, to argue for the sake of it, even though you agree.

>ignorant, arrogant

You are responding to a viewpoint you created in your imagination to people who don't agree in the first place
You should find an emotional outlet other than Jow Forums

fuck off parasite. ur part of the problem. "they would have.. anyway"... because two wrongs make a right in your let's swipe the point away mind.

the data miners are mostly advertising marketers ffs. save the ignorant comments for the phone poster threads.

based

the last bastion of hope for information to be be shared worldwide, to increase access, to progress and evolve, and these shitfest literal retards swamped the lot with kindergarten memes and ADS because "muh TV said so."

OP actually thinks ADS and tracking will end if everyone paid for the services they use.

This buffoon actually thinks we should pay $5 per website we visit, and then still be tracked and showed ads.

The greed of corporations has no bounds you fucking naive piece of garbage.

Buy Jow Forums pass.

>you fucking naive piece of garbage.

you.

if you lardass entitled pigs actually coughed up membership fees to the services you abuse, no actually, they wouldn't. it started because they had to make bank to pay for costs to run this shit and no, I never said you had to pay to visit websites, I said PAY to USE those networks.

"wah wah I want my free icecream."

fuck sake.

>a nauseating mutually parasitic arrangement totally wrecking online comms and offline reality.

You might disagree, but knowing is half the battle. Analyze, define and understand, and only then solve the exact problem that exists. If you believe that having a constructive conversation is a vice, you're doing more harm than good. I too, would like to just nuke shit - it's easier - but I can't. What you're doing is flailing about, and you're not even hitting the enemy.

yada yada, I hit the nerve on the head asswipe, look at you.

why are you dumb retards still replying to bait

>bait
"muh phone man i'm so cool oh shit I cant live without muh phone."

PAY TO SPEAK ONLINE. "wah wah no I want it daddy and I want it now."

Don't worry, it'll get better. Here are some keions to cherish.

Attached: Konachan.com - 56934 akiyama_mio chibi hirasawa_yui k-on! kotobuki_tsumugi tainaka_ritsu.png (1600x1200, 773K)

Jow Forums just split the board to different IPs so they can make bank from SFW ads, for example.

because piglet forum rapists wont cough up and they wont ask because they know they'll lose half of you.

>FREELOADING SWINE
>HELLO DATA MINERS AND ADS
>GOODBYE CIVIL WORLD

Don't blame the normie sheep that follow the schitzos who decided to fuck up the internet for us. No point in fighting the masses. You can only hide in the small havens scattered throughout the net.

i'm totally twelve with a childish anime fetish.

>No point in fighting the masses. You can only hide

i'm well aware who is responsible at the top, you coward. doesn't stop the braindead from starting 'movements' like whiney #MeToo and god knows how many others we've had to stomach, for example. do you understand what's actually happening?

why doesn't GOVERNMENT budget for public internet use? if poor people have as much right to speak shit online...
why are illiterate 13 year olds, legally incompetent and incapable of downloading apps or signing user agreements legally, here?

what the actual fuck are these ingrate big tek pigs doing? making moneyyyyyyyy……

because they're cowards who wont ask anyone to pay for it or you might leave them like an abused wife.

Hug this Chiruno to feel better.

Attached: 1443872916402.png (1024x1298, 1.04M)

responses to this thread are proof enough.

>creating this thread
>not having a Jow Forums pass
hypocrite.

>Degenerates who refuse to pay for online services
I host my own so I don't need to, if I can host it myself I'll do it

Attached: 1537021241742.png (434x725, 294K)

Those chucklefucks caused it, sure, but now that Pandora's Box has been opened it will not stop after purging them. You'd still have to cut all the heads off the data mining hydra, and then there's the government agencies who have become attached to their complimentary spy network. Game over man, game over.

Because taxation is actually theft.

Haha look at that churro.