Maf iz hard

>maf iz hard
>y dus CS hav so much maf i dont liek
>im feiling oot of CS y hav so muc maf

Shut the fuck up and get off your ass. It's okay, you had a shitty education as a kid but you're an adult now. You have millions resources available to catch up thanks to the internet. Write down everything you struggle with on a piece of paper and use that to create a curriculum for yourself. After that, have at it. Buy a used textbook, take free online classes, google that shit, anything, just spend at least 3 hours a week on learning. Take notes and print worksheets too if you can, that helps a fuck ton and is useful when you need to relearn something.

I know for a fact that excuses are gonna be coming out the woodwork.
>im brenlet
Being a dumbass doesn't excuse shit. Get a tutor, study more. No matter how absolutely thick your skull is, it'll get in there eventually.
>no compter
I don't know how you're reading this, but go to a library. They always have computers to use, even the ones in tiny shitholes.
>lern disabil
Legitimate problem, but not an excuse unless you have dyscalculia. Go to a psychiatrist, consider any medical bills you pay as an investment to your future.
>I don leik maf
That's life. Doing shit you don't want to do for stuff you want. Grow up.
>bu-
No.

Attached: brainmaf.png (1500x800, 54K)

I don't understand the point of this thread

A response to all the CS freshman that complain about math in a math degree.

It is a response to all CS students that choose to complain about the inclusion of math in a maths degree.

is completing khanacademy a meme or not?

Attached: desu.png (144x133, 8K)

Don't worry OP, if your school's not shit they'll drop out after 2nd semester

>Studying Linear Algebra
>feel like a brain let and get angry and frustrated
I don’t know how to calm myself down. I get so easily frustrated, any tips mathbros?

I dont get why people do CS/CE when they suck at math.

Just like your write comments in your code, write text between lines of math to make it easier.
Example
>I have this equation
>*Equation
>And this condition
>*Condition
>Applying the condition to the equation it simplifies
>*More simple equation
>Then I can use this formula
>*Formula
>to solve it
>*Solved equation
For simple things is extra work but when you need to actually solve a bigger problem or just explain further what are you doing, it will help a lot.
Also, don't fear advanced math, the actually hard shit is only for physics and math students.

I owe khanacademy everything I needed to know to pass physics. So, no.
>t. shitty university

oh thank god I'm alive. thought i was having a stroke

>in a math degree

Take any science or engineering class and realize already that cs is on math pleb mode.

That's because CS undergrad is an industry-sponsored for-profit diploma mill designed to artificially depreciate the value of entry level work while simultaneously casting the widest possible net for world class talent discovery.

>cs is a math degree

O am I laffin. Is chemistry a math degree too because they have to balance chemical equations?

Attached: 1513067679808.png (836x1136, 297K)

What part of linear algebra are you having trouble with? If it's the proof part, get a proof book like velleman's how to prove it.

Why do NPCs love math so much?

programming requires creativity and planning

Attached: 625.jpg (754x617, 129K)

But I have dyscalculia

No, CS is literally under the department of mathematics at my uni.

>Disliking math
What an NPC thing to say

Math is really fucking hard because it requires you work for 12 hours 7 days a week for 8 years to even get to a basic understanding.

Meanwhile in most other subjects you can bullshit your way through because there is "no correct answer" or "more than one correct answers" or (((reflect on these texts)))

t. master in numerical analysis