How do you get more women into tech?

How do you get more women into tech?

Attached: IMG_2616.png (750x1334, 1.3M)

first you get more chads into tech.

God I wish that were me

why would I want to?

Why would anyone do that? How do you get more men into child production?

Maybe a better question is how to better utilize women.

>she

Making them take financial responsibility for themselves and their children would be a good start.

>privileged white women who have every opportunity open to them to be educated in IT but spend their $100k student loans on gender studies who feel they need men to lead them into tech rather than rely on hard work ethic
no but seriously Im really getting sick of upper-middle class girls who expect to be treated like minority groups who dont have education opportunities open to them

Fucking disgusting batty mon

Fuck off

Attached: IMG_2615.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

you don't.

are that many women really taking gender studies or is just bullshit?

He should really get that mental illness treated.

I wish I could get a girl like this

>6'1"

Hmm, this is hitting some of my dickgirl fetishes.

Rape. Lots of it. And a tissue for her nose.

>from all the rape.

Is that a serious question?

yes.

no, not that many are honestly, its just the ones that do are often the most vocal by a really wide margin so we only ever hear from them. most of the girls ive met on dating apps and shit mu age are studying medicine, there's a handful of lawyers and engineers as well

the real stereotypical girl going to university studies to be a nurse

get more alpha black men into tech and the women will follow

We need to start putting hormones in cute boys water.

When CRISPR becomes legal.

>black men
>alpha
hahahahahahahahaha no faggit the black men in the usa are a bunch of lord of the flies style children

fpbp

Attached: 2.png (615x567, 127K)

>first post bullshit post
Expanded that for you.

>being upset over a joke

Maybe you should leave this board for a bit user. Enjoy christmas

I take pleasure in being pedantic on the internet.

you know that if you go to a doctor to get treated for gender dysphoria they're the ones who give you the hormones right

God now I really wish that were me

Why would you want to?

Which is blatant medical malpractice. One day we're going to look back at that silliness and cringe so hard that it was ever allowed. A doctor wouldn't prescribe amputation for treating body identity integrity disorder.

>How do you get more women into tech?

Unpopular opinion, maybe, but dudes in dresses don't really qualify as "women in tech"

It really seems to me like about 3/8 of them are psychology majors.

First of all how dare you.

Second of all, who do you think you are?

Make it socially involving to a progress impeding degree.

You are completely correct. Never be afraid to point that out.

There are already a lot of girl(guy)s in tech.

She looks like she fucks black guys.

Put computers in the kitchen so they can code while cooking.
A better start would be them not being breeders who narcissistly wants kids to please their parents wanting of grandchildren and their need for a smaller version of themselves.
Yes, it's one of those joke majors like philosophy, african american studies. dance, exercise science, or professional golf managment.
They amputate your dick.

Post more of the cutie!

>a better start would be them not being breeders
VHEM faggot detected
if you feel so strongly about killing off humanity, start with putting a bullet through your head, asshole

Why does it matter?

For how long can trannys mantain their good looks?

It literally doesn't and nor should it. It only matters to identitarian marxist neocommunist scum.

In the future it will probably be easier than ever for the mentally ill to indulge in their insanities.

>Agnostic
Red flag
e
d

F
l
a
g

POST MORE OF THIS BABE

idk it's current generational

my guess is 35 tops

>Doesn't want kids
Well that's good

Chicks with dicks can't have kids.

Yeah that's why I said it's a good thing she doesn't want any

What's that dot dot over nose?

>she

my dick can treat him

get more men to become women

>6'1
Oh damn

>i like thing a
>i like thing b
>oh by the way I have a penis where you'd expect a vagina

Same way you get more women into air conditioner repair.

I've been in tech for 16 years now. I have met a total of 1 woman who was a competent database programmer. She was also a giant sperg. Why do people feel the need to shoehorn others into their thing? Why can't those people just make or get their own thing? Tech is one of the last bastions of industry where a white dude can make a decent living.

If it could bear children it would be marriage material.

They out there

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_2018-12-19_23-33-33.png (1880x751, 432K)

Unless they're cute.

what's her hacking name?

Don't. Don't get more people into any field of work just because they fill a criteria totally separate from what the job demands.

Make them marry men in tech. Then as the men do actual work, the women can bring them lunch and take care of the kids. This would vastly improve the tech industry and make workers more productive. You could call the birds "interns" if you want, then count them as unpaid employees. Instant gender-equal work force.

Attached: 1484884574275.jpg (524x348, 39K)

Teach your daughters to use a computer from an early age, if they have the knack for it they'll be interested and boom, it'll take from there

>Traps are only gay if they don't get me hard
I come to this board to talk about computers and software, not laugh uncontrollably user

Attached: 1415407144076.jpg (276x280, 21K)

Stop trying, Idk. I think there are more appealing industries like medical that tech has to compete with. Medical is already female dominated and pays well. I'm sure it's a safe choice for many women going into STEM.