Come home, white man

Come home, white man.

Attached: 63762H.jpg (662x383, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allamerican-electronic.myshopify.com/discount/CHRISTMASSALE?fbclid=IwAR2rPe69qm_OWGI5jcyrq0kDNfexfjzTKlKzbKxTOGGl5MHPtdbBZBv_vTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit specs

>Windows
That's pajeetware.

Go home, Jow Forumsack.

>I've baby duck syndrome
We know.

>notebook build by chinks
>OS build by street shiters
no thanks

Those of us concerned with the 14 never left.

>a-a-a-re w-w-w-we being RAIDED by 4channers?!?

Give me one with the old, good keyboard, IPS panel and Ryzen CPU and I'll buy it. Alternatively a low-profile mechanical keyboard like some gaymen laptops already have. Actually I'd rather have that, but with the old Thinkpad keyboard layout of course. Why is this timeline so gimped with options?

When IBM buys back Thinkpad I will get one.

>getting a memepad and running fucking windows 7 on it

ISHYGDDT

>pajeetOS
>white

Kek

>Ryzen CPU
Why?

>not swiss cheese level security
>not gimped to the ground if security issues are fixed
>moar cores and threads
Why are you even asking?

PSP is spyware, you moron.

>Product fetishism
Fuck off Jew

If you guys had money to fuck with, would any of you buy one of those nice System 76 laptops? Those seem so sexy.

We assume it is, yeah. But it doesn't have networking, so it's already better than Intel by a mile.

Why use something that is bad for you? This is a bit like the situation we used to have with ATI and Nvidia. Though ATI supported free software with (mostly) free drivers, Nvidia was the better option for free software because, due to them not supporting free software, entirely free drivers had been written for their GPUs. A similar case is why you should use CPUs from Intel with Libreboot and GNU/Linux-libre. Or use an entirely free ISA if you can find one to suit your needs.

This way of thinking keeps the non-free option as the market leader. I'd rather support companies that are moving to the right direction. AMD has also talked about disabling PSP. Nvidia and Intel are not even trying to be the good guys here, all the effort is done by the community. Maybe if you only buy second-hand computers you won't support this practice.

You can make them move more by demanding total freedom. ATI's (now AMD's) graphics drivers have never become totally free, so they weren't moving in the right direction. What makes you think that they want to reach the logical conclusion of their practices?

I understand that amdpgu-pro isn't free, but is amdgpu not 100% free? Also, the libre nvidia drivers are poor, and the proprietary ones are okay at best.

I don't know if it is the case anymore, but no one bothered writing free drivers for ATI/AMD graphics because they released a mostly free driver that contained proprietary binary blobs. I'm concerned with free software, performance comes second.

amgpu drivers is fully free. the firmware is not.

>You can make them move more by demanding total freedom.
This is not as easy as you think. Companies check their market share and stock price. If you keep buying Nvidia then both Nvidia and AMD are totally unaware that your purchase was based on the free community drivers. The company making the right decisions should see a rise in market share. How have you informed the companies that you want freedom, other than by voting with your wallet? Nvidia thinks they are doing everything right by being fully proprietary, money just keeps coming in.

You can contact them directly. That is what RMS recommends. If the share of Linux-libre increases then AMD will see that there are people who use 100% free software who need to use Nouveau with Nvidia GPUs. Then maybe they will release an entirely free driver.

Buy a laptop from here:
allamerican-electronic.myshopify.com/discount/CHRISTMASSALE?fbclid=IwAR2rPe69qm_OWGI5jcyrq0kDNfexfjzTKlKzbKxTOGGl5MHPtdbBZBv_vTA

too dated to be useful for me. If a new one came out with a newish i7 and 16gb ram I'd buy it.

>why not trade freedom for security?
>what could possibly go wrong?
that's what you sound like.

I see no IBM logo on that, you surely wanted to address the yellow man instead.

>Implying that all of /g isn't white

...come home...

Attached: 1522932928333.jpg (1600x1342, 421K)