Looking to buy my mum a new low-midrange android phone for Christmas

looking to buy my mum a new low-midrange android phone for Christmas

which of these would you recommend? I'm leaning towards the Oppo A3s, or should I add a little more and get the deal on the LG Q7

second hand isn't an option, she doesn't trust it and I want to buy her something shiny and new anyway

she's still on an Iphone 4, but she really wants to move to a new phone for basic compatibility and ease of use reasons, she will never use the processor in a flagship or even good midrange device

Attached: Capture3.png (1538x932, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dicksmith.com.au/da/buy/xiaomi-mi-a2-lite-64gb-black-xiaomi/
puri.sm/products/librem-5/
allamerican-electronic.myshopify.com/discount/CHRISTMASSALE?fbclid=IwAR2rPe69qm_OWGI5jcyrq0kDNfexfjzTKlKzbKxTOGGl5MHPtdbBZBv_vTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

prices are in Australian dollars before someone freaks out haha, without going online this store (JB Hi-Fi) is our go to for good prices

mia2 lite
dicksmith.com.au/da/buy/xiaomi-mi-a2-lite-64gb-black-xiaomi/

Q6 or Q7.

ooof, I didnt know anywhere stocked Xiaomi in Australia, thats a solid option

wish I saw this earlier, it wont get here until after christmas

Remember to always check LTE bands before buying any phone not meant for your country.

>LTE bands before buying any phone

Australia is a first world country, It wont be a problem

kek, my pocophone works perfectly fine in Australia, fuck your LTE band nonsense lmao

Attached: 1520186708949.jpg (640x621, 45K)

>new low-midrange android phone
I've found my nokia 1 to be okay
it gets security updates every/every other month so is ahead of the curve compared to anything but pixel shit in that regard
screen and body are plastic

what kind of shit does she do with her phone user?

that Q7 is a nice price

That's only an issue for burgers and their fucking retarded meme bands.

Why don’t you love her? Get her the latest top end Samsung or Apple heartless goy

based australian
the a3s looks aight tho

Honor 8X.

The bootloader is unlockable via FunkyHuawei for $10 if that's your gripe, though it won't be needed as the phone is perfect with Nova Launcher.

get her an iphone SE or failing that a 7. you don't want to deal with an endless stream of her bullshit if you platform switch her even if she claims it's OK.

>puri.sm/products/librem-5/
FACTORY RESET if the default OS (android) has raped itself silly. Use ifixit to aid in taking it apart, and replace that damn battery (ebay or amazon has 'em, or these wholesale stores), then reassemble.

I got one on my store for a discount too
allamerican-electronic.myshopify.com/discount/CHRISTMASSALE?fbclid=IwAR2rPe69qm_OWGI5jcyrq0kDNfexfjzTKlKzbKxTOGGl5MHPtdbBZBv_vTA

>not going online
nigger buy a xioami theyre cheaper and better. jbhifi is for niggers and old people, price are only good if you have a tomodachi that works there

OP here
thinking I might sick to the A3s
a few meh reviews around but they dont seem too bad considering the price
the Oppo IOS like Android skin will be excellent too because it will feel familiar

dicksmith isnt australian stock its grey import