/iemg/ - IN EAR MONITOR GENERAL

In /IEMg/ we discuss in ear monitors and in ear monitor accessories.

old thread: Featured IEM: KZ ZSN: the current budget king under $20

Attached: KZ-ZSN-1BA-1DD-HiFi-Hybrid-Dual-Driver-In-Ear-Earbuds-with-Metal-Resin-Housing-and.jpg (1000x1000, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Xiaomi-ZBW4326TY-Professional-Headphones-Multi-Unit/dp/B018AMDCLI
rtings.com/headphones/1-2/graph#635/2085/621
rtings.com/headphones/1-2/graph#655/2085/698
ramenaudio.com/2018/11/a-new-king-has-been-crowned-best-iem.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do they last as running/workout earphones?

Hello guys, my first post here, so let's hope this goes well. The Panasonic Ergofit are the best In Ear monitors I have ever tried. They only cost me 6£ brand new. Why is it good you ask? I shall tell you.

Well, first of all: these iems are from Panasonic, which is undoubtedly the best low cost iems manufacturer today. It is a rather common iem, yes; but because it is a Panasonic, somehow it doesn't feel cheap. It's like the brand itself makes a crappy iems turn into a great one. I don't know, Panasonic has always made me feel comfortable with cheaper products. The pads are superbly well distributed, and your ears won't touch the shitty plastic enclosure like some other ones I've tried. The sound quality is not too bassy, nor very high pitch. You know, these iems makes it just right, so that you can actually take advantage of the pretty round sound the drivers give you.

These iems makes you feel like the drivers are actually working WITH you, rather that against you.

Another thing I absolutely love about it, is the enclosure shape. It is just the right size, and not too small or too big like on some other crappy iems from other manufacturers. The cord is the most durable thing of the whole iems, it has just the right lenght, and you can actually use your phone without having to unplug your ears. I mean, that's just brilliant design. It's an 3.5mm jack. This makes it perfect for use with competent devices, and even laptops and netbooks. No more using that crappy bluetooth meme. We're in 2018, people. I could be here all day, but in the end, I just wanted to share with you my experience with this marvelous piece of peripheral engineering. I recommend these iems to anyone.

Attached: ergofit.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

>Do they last as running/workout earphones?
Probably. Look at youtube videos to see how durable they are.

With chinkshit, anything's posible

filtered, thanks

Be descriptive about the sound.

>tfw only one really fits and it's most boring one

Attached: scaled.jpg (1000x1000, 352K)

what chink shit iems are those?

GR07 37, FLC 8s, RE-400

oh a man of good tastes.

How bad are these?

amazon.com/Xiaomi-ZBW4326TY-Professional-Headphones-Multi-Unit/dp/B018AMDCLI

you're typical v shaped chinese iems. fun sound, not very technically proficient.

I'm looking for a earbud better than the edifier h180 that has changeable wires, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've got a pair, I'll have to say they stay in your ears pretty damn well. You'd want a BT cable though.

Why?

Attached: etymotic-research-ety8-10.jpg (232x325, 13K)

Anybody has experience with silicon mold custom iem?

Can't into electronics maybe

Best chink pure BA iems for under $100?

>pure BA
Do you think cheap chink BAs are good?

Yes. I'm asking which is the best of them all.

Well the DT500 are being memed right now
I remember seeing a bunch of DIY shure clones on taobao too, with good reviews.

Some user highly recommended DT500 here.
I have DT300 — 3BA version, and I like them.

Why you want BA anyway?

What are some good Bluetooth IEMs that don't break the bank?

BAs speed is unmatched. Shitty dynamic drivers can compete with the shear speed, detail, and controls of BAs. Dynamic drivers have modal break up which cause them to have severe distortion in the lower frequecies. In the physical space a single dynamic driver takes up, several BAs can be housed comfortably dividing up the work and producing better frequency responses than shitty dynamics. Most TOTL iems have moved on to BAs because of this. The future is BAs and planar magnetics for iems.

yes but those are well tuned bas with good crossover systems, cheap chink shit doesn't have that

KZ, your point is now moot.

kz iems are incredibly incoherent what are you even talking about

What speed?
Both can produce high frequency higher than human hearing, so that's pointless.
>severe distortion in the lower frequency.
>>Single DD has significantly better THD performance than BA
rtings.com/headphones/1-2/graph#635/2085/621

yes TOTL is good, but we are talking about chinks and stuff.
the truth:

also, ZS10 outperform AS10 in THD performance:
rtings.com/headphones/1-2/graph#655/2085/698

There literally aren't any good bluetooth headphones period

Take some shilling courses, dude, this is so bad.
You have to be convincing and assertive, subtle.
Take their strong sides and build on that.
DM6 is oos everywhere? You can buy KZ anywhere, and they always in stock.
T2 is dropping half of its price on sale, and they are not worth it for a full price? Well, what you know, KZ have consistent prices! Buy any day and don't bite your elbows because in a week they are 50% off.
In need of iems, but hate over-ear cables? KZ got you — ED2 is here.
T2 fits like shit? Well, KZ ZSR is here. Not perfect fit still? ZSN. ZST. ZS5. ES4. ED16. ES3. Choose what suits you best.
Even $20 is too much for you? Well, ATE on sale every other day for $7.
Need cable or tips, but can't afford brandname? Look no further!
Take these advices. Free of charge.

Why is the bass so sheit on shure535. The red ones btw

Whats the point of having a monitor in your ears? You cant see with your ears.

It's lovely to look at graphs all day but actually listening to something is totally different.

>You cant see with your ears.
They come with the glasses fitted with system of mirrors so you can.
Simplest research will answer you that. Shameful.

The reason for that is either your perception is biased by your misunderstanding about how tranducers work or you have poor hearing.

Why are you all poor?

BA last longer for me than dynamic drivers in my case. Also NiceHCK DIY 846 are very good.

Attached: DIY846.jpg (992x1019, 682K)

Why are the zsn good? What makes them better than other cheap ks's and are thy better than the Xiaomi hybrid pro, cause I'm not really happy with them. Or should i just buy the t2 pro?

Explain.

KZ makes the absolute best. Wait till they make 100$ iems. It will be the death of campfire audio and qdc.

How ? Your DD blown up?
Tin t2 is objectively has more neutral mid and treble.

What are the best kz that don't have piercing highs?

So the normal t2 are more neutral? Do they have better low ends than the hybrid pro hd?

I should add that i like a neutral warm sound signature and want to spend less than 100

BAs are actually more sensitive to shock than DDs.
However I've never had either fail on me.
Had cable failures though, those are always the first to break.

Just get a demo if you can, whatever sounds that make you happy.

Where do you think you can demo chinkshit?

Some redditor on arr slash headphones.

Mmmm.
I can't imagine landing my earphones to somebody. Gross.

In SEA, try to find jaben.

But if you familiar with FR, try to find standardized measurements (oratory1990, crinacle, speakerphone) and compare those.

Those are some aesthetic memes
Are they better than soundmagic e10c? Looking for an upgrade although I do quite enjoy my soundmagics

KZ is either bloated niggerbass or earrape treble .

That wouldn't be much of upgrade, if at all.

MH755 or SR-003.

Why are you guys buying iem for looks?
Definitely those would made you a male lesbians.

Most DD IEM's last me a year of use max. I guess it has to do with me using them a lot for long periods. Sweaty ears maybe. I havent had any BA IEM quit on me yet. Also I like the fact that the BA IEM's with a shure housing isolate more than 20db.

>using them a lot for long periods
I use my IEMs for up to 6 hours at once.
Maybe the BAs ones you had are just better built because they're more expensive.

But aren't they just GORGEOUS?

Attached: zsn.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Yes for your average neet zoomer.

Rip
Guess I'll stick to my basic looking headphones then

Btw is there any point using my jds labs c5 amp with my s9 and e10c? Can't hurt right?

You are not very bright, are you?

Kek but kz's are

That's because they are SHINING like diamonds in the manure of well-balanced iems.

Not bad, guess I'll have to try the zsn now, cost me only 15 bucks anyway. If i don't like them I'll just gift them away.

>cost me only 15 bucks anyway. If i don't like them I'll just gift them away.
I wish more people did this instead of acting so gay and poor. I mean what kind of shit do people have in their life that they can't blow 15 bucks for no reason, much less a pair of IEMs?

No, just no.
Did you read all I wrote in a serious voice and thought to yourself «yeah, that sounds like a solid recommendation»?

No but it was hilarious and i also watched some reviews

How do you guys go back to in ear after using on/over ear headphones? The quality and comfort of real headphones is miles above in ear trash no matter how expensive.

And another point: do you know who I am? Why did you trust my opinion?
You know that crinacle guy who is getting brought up in every thread? He may be a shill, biased, snob — but he's also a guy who listened to a hundreds of headphones. He has a lot of reference points, he knows how real top of the lines iems sound like, he personally measured, I think, three hundreds of them. He knows what he's talking about.
Now, do you know who I am? What had I listened to before? Maybe Earpods is my best earpones? Maybe I am deaf? Or retarded? Or on a literal KZ payroll?
Do you want my honest opinion on KZ? Don't buy them. I had about seven pairs of different models, and they are very cheaply build. I am not a person with golden ears, and mostly they sound fine to me, with the exception of ES3 and ES4, which I didn't like.
But question you should I ask yourself: why should I trust this guy?

See this

Why you guys keep buying shit earbuds when KZ ZS6 exists?

Attached: 20180516_202704.jpg (2499x2196, 2.48M)

Aren't the Zs6 shit compared to the zsn? Or is it your preferred signature?

Why do you guys even listen?

Who said that? I am using earbuds to block noise while reading music sheets.

Well, find better tips. Can wear iem for whole day with right tips size, than wearing m50x/m40x with default pads.

>The quality and comfort of real headphones is miles above in ear trash no matter how expensive.
So just stay there.

I can't stand full size headphones. They're hot and press against my glasses.
Also the HE400i doesn't sound that impressive compared to a RE-400.

>KZ ZS6
enjoy your shit treble

While I don't wear glasses and can't comment on that, «hotness» of headphones comes from shitty fake leather pads in most cases.

Confirmed dog male lesbian.

except for ZSN and ES4. V shaped but nicer treble.

Got ES4 myself but I wouldnt buy them again. can get much better for a few more bux. And that memory wire is cancer.

while I know you are shitposting I just want to add that CA While good isnt TOTL. They just make expensive statement IEMs. Even if the perfect IEM was just a few dollars CA will never fall behind because they dont aim for value or raw performance. CA whole offering falls under the subjectivist zone.

theres only two that I know of:ES4 and ZSN

Attached: 1000 hours in gimp.png (1280x720, 514K)

>He doesn't know how to mod the ZS6

>except for ZSN and ES4
and ZS3

>buying an IEM you have to mod
no

yeah but they dont have much treble anyway.

>KZ cables
Get TRN dumbass
>buying a CHEAP IEM you have to mod
aint the same thing

You all are forgetting something very important
IEM
STORAGE
TECHNOLOGY

Attached: Canvas-Case-Open.jpg (1000x1000, 63K)

Someone told me the KZ silver cable is 0.74mm, it's the only reason I bought it.
It isn't and I had to file the connectors down.

Logitech k120 please go

fuck you k120 is great

>yeah but they dont have much treble anyway.
The treble is not excellent, but it's still good compared to 90% of what KZ puts out. The ZS3 is one of the flattest, most neutral IEMs KZ has ever made while still having clear and present bass, and every publication agrees they are one of the best cheap IEMs ever made. You can buy them for 6 bucks these days since they are a couple years old now. I keep mine as burners.

Attached: 9350091.jpg (1152x1536, 392K)

what the fuck?
this contraption sounds like that user who strapped on smartphone on his helmet
this is most retarded technology yet I've heard of

Best IEM under $50 coming through

ramenaudio.com/2018/11/a-new-king-has-been-crowned-best-iem.html

Attached: 20181124_154711.jpg (1600x1200, 146K)

Do any of these little IEM have actual bass? Not "You can technically hear it!" but actual kick?

>Do any of these little IEM have actual bass? Not "You can technically hear it!" but actual kick?
Yes, mine thump. Haven't you used any?