Debating on getting the Sony wh 1000xm3 or the Bose qc 35 ll. Not sure which one to purchase though

Debating on getting the Sony wh 1000xm3 or the Bose qc 35 ll. Not sure which one to purchase though

Attached: help.jpg (621x414, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

giga.de/audio/bose-quietcomfort-35-ii/specials/weihnachtsgeschenk-noise-cancelling-kopfhoerer-sony-wh-1000xm3-oder-bose-quietcomfort-35-ii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get Bose, Johan

Sony >

I'm not one to trust the wirecutter, etc. but try the two, and also try the WH-H900N. There is a difference in the NC, but I personally couldn't stand the feeling of negative pressure in my ears. Extra 8 hours on the battery is a bonus too. With something playing, the NC difference isn't super noticeable in a crowded shop.

HPG exists for a reason, friend.

Sony has better specs and a niggerbass switch.

Reminder Bose headphones are so bad it made a guy kill himself.

Between the two, get the Sony. Bose sounds terrible, Sony is much better, and their NC is actually on par, which is a great achievement.
Personally, I got Sennheisers - sound much more like real headphones than either one, NC is not as good but acceptable.
Avoid Audio Technica, their NC is trash and sounds awful.
Also consider passive NC - DT770 pro is closed and has enough clamping pressure to block out the outside world effectively, and will sound miles ahead of than any ANC headphone.

buy sony user

Attached: IMG_20181212_215213.jpg (4032x3024, 2.32M)

get stax

giga.de/audio/bose-quietcomfort-35-ii/specials/weihnachtsgeschenk-noise-cancelling-kopfhoerer-sony-wh-1000xm3-oder-bose-quietcomfort-35-ii/

>Noise cancelling
>Wireless

No they don't

(((Bluetooth)))

I got a pair of SONY mdr100abn's and they're actually fantastic. Tried a friends qc35's and they're good as well, but the SONY's being a little bigger and more comfortable really sold it for me. Plus the bluetooth is shockingly reliable, but the ability to have them wired w/ the NC still active is great for when I'm sitting around.

Attached: MDR100abn.jpg (1512x2016, 573K)

I have had the XM3s since launch and actually have 3 pairs at home here. If you have any specific questions I can try and help

What USB adapter with aptX should i get to my PC for these? Or do i even need it?

Hello? Pls answer above

are they comfy and does the noise leak?

APTX is CSR based if I remember right, if the dongle supports APTX it's the same shit as all the others, as far as I know.

Some will work sort of out of the box on Win7 for example, som'e won't work at all without the csr harmony shitware.

Any of the $15 dongles on amazon should be fine if you don't mind dicking with drivers until the shit actually works. (Disable services for stuff you don't use on the bluetooth stack/service list or if drivers are missing for something like the fucking telephony handset functionality or remote control bullshit.)

>stax

No thank you, those retards can stay in their containment board. Only shitty meme answers there.

I'd get the Sony's

stax

Sonys are ugly, BUT
And this is a big BUT

If you EVER, want to talk with this headset while NOT being in a quiet QUIET room then get the Sonys.

Just for Music and looks the Bose are superior at all levels.

If you try to make a phonecall with the Bose headset it will sound like you have your head out of car window going 120 mph while the driver bursts some new age shit out of his speakers.