I went to the Apple store yesterday...

I went to the Apple store yesterday, half of the people were filthy hipsters and girls with meme eyebrows and the rest were clueless boomers talking about ipads and grandchildren.
Holy shit what went wrong?

Attached: screen-shot-2015-08-12-at-12-20-04-pm.png (842x470, 673K)

This is the “What’s a computer?” generation. We’re doomed.

It Obviously went wrong when you decided to go to the apple store

Literally the same amount of tech illiterate people as in the 70s to 90s.

>hey kid!

You chose a computer not exclusively used by autists. Now install gentoo.

Yes, many tech illiterate people, WHEN TECH IS MORE OMNIPRESENT THAN EVER

Uh good job figuring out Apple's majority user-base.

Yeah, the gentoo store is great. Good customer service at the neckbeard bar.

>girls with meme eyebrows
I've recognized this but didn't know how to describe it

thank you user

Apple isn't about the tech. It is for the same people who buys luxury sedans.

Attached: RH_Louise_Lillian_Gish.jpg (266x368, 18K)

I've also heard it called sharpie eyebrows. Take your pick.

there's two kinds, the thot instagram eyebrows and the hipster meme eyebros like pic related

Attached: IMG_2548.jpg (750x1334, 148K)

>girls with meme eyebrows
please post

Did you for a second thought "itoddler" is a meme and macs are actually "for the creators"?

see

>wants phone to have rounded corners and rounded screen edges
>artificially uses makeup to make eyebrow edges squared off at a right angle

Attached: kim_jong_un.jpg (640x360, 34K)

>sharpie eyebrows
I thought that was beaner tier only
I try not to go out in public where normies congregate

When I was a younger man, I would predict a womans pubic hair grooming habits based on how well sculpted their eyebrows were:
bushy eyebrows: bushy bush
well manicured eyebrows (not too thin): nice landing strip
too thin eyebrows (overly manicured): probably shaved

beaners, niggers, and other non-whites were never worthy of any consideration.

Attached: sharpie eyebrows.jpg (266x400, 24K)

oh... oh no..

For me, its the Van Houten

Attached: 267132.jpg (640x480, 39K)

pencil eyebrows are shit tier and i avoid any women with them. almost always hispanic though

>blue eyebrows

Oh no, this is real isn't it

She look like she's pushing 40.

Hasn't that assists been apple's demographic? Maybe you became self aware?

>dem 'half-painted fingernails in godawful off-peak hipsterish shade..'
still would. I'm cursed, goddammit

dont do it man, focus on your coding

It's almost like technology has become ubiquitous and available to people who aren't turbo nerds. It's almost like the past 30 years have been spent designing interfaces for people who have no idea what a command line is.
It's like going to the video game store and complaining there's old people there.

big if true

>I went to the Apple store yesterday, half of the people were filthy hipsters and girls with meme eyebrows and the rest were clueless boomers talking about ipads and grandchildren.
Are you a filthy hipster, girl with meme eyebrows, clueless boomer, or grandchild?
>Holy shit what went wrong?
A clueless boomer?

Useless, morbidly obese, pedophile neckbeard NEETS hate Apple and normal people because the tech Apple and others have made is accessible to EVERYONE instead of just weirdo incel cunts. Tech is meant to be used by everyone, not just autistic losers. Fucking cope you fucking waste of space.

Here in aus their stores where always like that.
Iphones arnt cool anymore the fashion tech crowd moved onto meme camera flagships

kek

I'm surprised you didn't complain about the smell. For some reason every apple stores i've been to has that fucking smell to it, can't describe it, kind of like old people smell.

old people and hipsters not washing their hair more than once a week

When was it any different?

can't tell if this is bait, or the one roastie who's been on the board the last couple days who's been shitting up the thread with a single npc post, and then leaving

Attached: 1421_Sensory_Homunculus.jpg (1280x1275, 131K)

cringe and retard pilled

>old people smell
So...comfy smell then.

>parents ask me to "download" a video from their computer onto their phones
>they're iphones
>plug it in via usb
>device not detected
>try different ports and get a 2nd usb cable
>start thinking about updating firmware when the phone receives a call and dad notices there's a prompt to allow this unknown PC access to your phone
>...
>somehow it's a security measure to ask the person plugging the phone into a computer if they want to want to do what they just did
>the screen doesn't light up or anything for this prompt, it's black, you're meant to know this retarded shit will be asked of you
>ok what the fuck moving on
>try to move file to internal storage on phone
>doesn't work
>try to copy
>not possible
>be on the verge of some kind of conniption out of sheer frustration
>with tremendous shame I type into google with pure boomer fashion "how to transfer files to iphone"
>it requires a third party program to accomplish
>itunes
>tell my parents to fuck themselves and to get my sister to do it
Who in their right mind calls this accessible? It wants to be different for the sake of it to the point of abstracting the process and making it worse.

The exact reason kids today are so tech illiterate is because its designed to treat them like retards holding their hand and affecting some faux-personality to whatever magic governs the machine. A side effect of which is if you're not retarded you don't want to deal with normalfag tech as its needlessly indirect and obfuscated. The future will be even more shit.

>third party
>iTunes
iTunes is first party.
You could also just download the video to the Files app.
Or download using VLC.
But you’re too retarded and neck bearded for that.

There is no other phone or operating system that requires a third party program to transfer files like this. It absolutely is third party, else it wouldn't need to be installed, would it?

Oy vey goyim what do you think you can have a simple file transfer protocol without our 10 gig bloat™ working as middleman? Think again!

Attached: jewboothiphone7.jpg (250x341, 23K)

>>iTunes is first party.
not on windows
>>You could also just download the video to the Files app.
third party
>Or download using VLC.
third party

And yet, its literally a store that will baby step thier users through using a computer. No other place will do that. I wish there were more of those and tech illeterates actually bought an ipad instead of $200 laptops or shit that barely works the way it was designed to (like the HP Stream 11 that shat itself within minutes of getting it out of the box and hooked to wifi because windows updated over HD capacity)

Attached: brasileira fodida por um alemao.webm (1012x568, 2.73M)

Files app is on iOS and is built in, you fucking invalid.

The definition of a third party program is a program made by someone other than the manufacturer. iTunes is made by apple. It’s first party. Kys for being so retarded.