We should attack CNN. The way they are handling the Jim Acosta case is disgusting...

We should attack CNN. The way they are handling the Jim Acosta case is disgusting. If he was a conservative they would say it's literally rape but now ItS dOcToReD.
The plan is to attack it's ratings and mark as helpful anything against CNN

Attached: 1540104386631.png (1275x816, 157K)

Alright polbro i will help you

>6900000

>b-b-b-but my fantasy scenario that totally justifies it
go back to Jow Forums retard

Triggered or LARPing?

We attacked their ratings last time. Think of somthing new.

Well it works also we could make spam comments in their Twitter or make hate comments have more likes than the post itself

lelgium always here to complain about the pol-tier threads

Attached: 1542039456228.png (604x1020, 116K)

Keep up with the npc memes. In fact, take things up a notch. Start printing them out and putting them up in various piblic areas.

Its a bad Idea to use tge same meathod of attack twice on the same opponent

TIME.FOR.A.FUCKING.
CRUSADE

Yeah fellow MAGApede, I also want this website to go the way of Silk Road and Backpages!

FUCKING GO BACK THERE STUPID CUNT

You have read the art of war too many times. Good.

>Make hate comments

Attached: 1539902690622.jpg (338x305, 78K)

What they perceive as hate comments

Shut it, Greece. Your time came and went millenia ago. Try not being a burden to the EU for once instead.

Ok thats better. Yea, just fuckin find out what pisses them off the most and hone in on that. But make sure you remain calm and collected yourself. Your mind is like a computer. It wont run as well if it is overheated.

Go back there but first, pay your fuckin debts.

We destroy the EU from the inside and I never understood why people judge you for your country's corrupted politicains

Oops, someone is running off with your pacifier. Better catch them or your weekly ration will be all gone.

Attached: Ouzo.jpg (220x220, 8K)