Do you get nightmares about getting a Windows Virus that agonisingly makes you watch it delete your files?

Do you get nightmares about getting a Windows Virus that agonisingly makes you watch it delete your files?

Attached: oh shit.jpg (633x758, 93K)

install gentoo

no. i'd unplug the system, pull the drive and back up externally
i'd also never be using windows

Attached: 20d86732f66ef55467f1b963e284c7e459d116ca0dc606405b93b551579cf0cc.jpg (300x300, 92K)

I don’t use windows so no

no, I back up files on an external drive

No because I use common sense suite 2019

I don't negotiate with terrorists
nuke it and install linux

I do get "fucked up boot screen" - virus dreams at times. It's usually me dreaming jumping out of my bed and trying to do shit on the computer before waking up and saying, "ughhh just a dream".

Why the fuck do you people not use 3-2-1 backup rules for all your data?

for me it's shit that happens randomly in my dream when I'm using the computer
desperately task managing everything and setting up scanners
trying to delete the problem jumping through flaming hoops

Nope dont use Wangblows lmao

backup drives are expensive

>What are backups?

>Windows
No, I do not have a disability.

Why would I use Windows for anything other than gaymen? I just switch to OSX or Linux if I actually want to get something done. There's nothing valuable on my Windows machine, I can just reinstall it all again.

I had my first computer in 2008 when I was 14 and I didn't get a single virus since 2009 use your brain op

also backups are very important

I actually once dreamt that my freebsd box got ransom'd

>thinks becuase he doesn't see pajeeteware that he doesn't have a virus

For all you know they steal your bandwith instead.

I had it like 2 or 3 times.

nightmares? once attempted to use robocopy on a drive with a bunch of junction points and forgot to specify /XJ on a drive with a bunch of junction points and forgot to specify /XJ on a drive with a bunch of junction points and forgot to specify /XJ

Attached: fantasia.webm (480x362, 1.05M)

I had a dream where a DOSS like game called berserketh made me lock into it and play. No task mngr, alt+Tab etc... Everytime you killed an enemy, the game would either create junk files with random code, delete certain files, or change the directory of some.

No because I don't save shit to windows.

I don't dream about computers and I've never gotten a virus or blue screen with windows, vista->8 1. When I tried Ubuntu it would randomly black screen unrecoverably, didn't dream about that either.

USB drives are good enough.

*Ransomware planted*
. .....
Terrorist wins

No, because I don't run shit like UNINSTALL_WINDOWS_10_BOTNET.EXE as an administrator.

>always backup your files
God damn op

>back up the virus
>virus starts deleting again

Attached: 1226778598264.jpg (800x529, 60K)

Imagine getting some cheesy windows-style malware that replaces your search engine, reroutes popular URLs like google.com to something else and installs a coinminer that runs on startup... but on Linux. You were never asked for root privileges. Now that's a real spooky nightmare right there.

Attached: Snapshot - 19.png (640x480, 289K)

>Do you get nightmares about getting a Windows Virus that agonisingly makes you watch it delete your files?
Wow didn't know anyone has that sort of thing.
I some times have nightmares about someone hacking into my PC and posting all my data (like name, address, photo etc) on Jow Forums. Very horrific I should admit.

considering i have almost everything on my computer not backed up because i'm out of Hard Drives and without immediate means of getting new ones i would be terrified

Actually I had a dream last night about getting a virus on my computer. It locked all your shit, can't open browser, task manager, etc. Couldn't even restart and go to your bios or anything.
The only thing you can do on your computer is watch episodes of Goshuushou Ninomiya-kun on loop

not sure if nightmare or not, but either way I woke up and continued to watch this shitshow.

Attached: goshuushousama.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

I do hope you're just being silly.

Sounds like you haven't used Windows.

This. a backup of my windows boot would include me saving my osu folder and that’s bout it

im not really attached to the garbage I collect on my drives.
It would be a pretty ouchy inconvenience though

Attached: 1426019100123-0.jpg (274x184, 6K)

Im a linux user
I dont get viruses
I AM the virus

Attached: 286.jpg (640x960, 82K)

No because I back up my important shit