Rate my PC

Rate my PC,

Just bought all the parts for my hackintosh project, what do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot+2018-12-21+at+22.11.49.png (924x663, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/M4YMgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitty PSU also not strong enough(You need 650-700W for this build), shitty heatsink.
Why not ATX?
6/10.
>>>/pcbg/

Size constraints, the fractal design case is just a temp case to use while I finish making the custom rear case for the real case, which is a macintosh classic. 600 watts should be enough given that it takes 364W. 600 Watts is way above minimum, and even maximum load tit should be able to handle it, although a bit loud. What similarly sized heat sink would you recommend?

I have one SSD for windows and a M.5 SSD for MacOS, I considered buying just 2 SATA SSDs, but I couldn't come up with a good enough mounting solution for them that wasn't janky AF so I only got 1 SATA SSD.

>intel
you fucked up

Forgot to add, even mATX wouldn't fit inside. Here's an image of a macintosh classic for reference, an mATX board is about 1.5 cm too large to fit. And anything above the Zotac GTX 1080 mini is way too large to fit, limiting GPU choices to nano cards and mini cards sub 22cm. And Cooling options, difficult to say the least.

Attached: Classic.jpg (580x388, 25K)

Attached: 1534252459965.jpg (1012x1279, 232K)

The Vega56 uses 300W alone under load, the CPU uses 230W, and this is without overclocking, the heatsink is rated for 120W.
TPD != power used.
Corsair makes horrible PSUs, you should have bought a EVGA G3 (A G2 wouldnt fit in the case), or a Seasonic PSU.

Nice dock

The reason why Corsair PSUs are bad is because they rebrand chinese PSUs, while EVGA (Only the G series) rebrands from Superflower which is the gold standard, Seasonic makes good PSUs in general to the point Corsair rebrands them too for their high end products.
And when it comes to the heatsink a X62 should fit in the case and work better.

Are you fucking retarded

>Vega 56

Attached: 90111.png (650x337, 26K)

>I7-9700K

Attached: Power-1.png (1327x1222, 62K)

>intel in the year of 2018
cringe and bluepilled

I looked up the G series PSU and it wouldn't fit, for what I had planned, it's too tall. Is there a power supply with a similar size to the SF600 you would recommend instead?

>System power consumption
I've ran 5820K at 4.6GHz and 1080 Ti off a 400W Seasonic.
Both his 9700K and Vega consume less than my cpu and gpu did. He'll be fine even with an overclock, that PSU is decent for what it is.

If I was gonna run just windows, I would have gone AMD, however this is a Hackintosh and I would rather go team blue as a result.

Im not saying that Intel is bad, its just that your PSU choice for the build is not a good idea.

rate my first gaming pc, 1500 budget
pcpartpicker.com/list/M4YMgw

Attached: 3c9e1f5.jpg (1094x1600, 175K)

The 1080Ti uses 260w and the 5820 uses 160w though.

Noted, I'll go see if I can buy a better PSU.

Avoid ASRock motherboards.
Why not a R7 2700 or wait for Zen2? Anyway the CPU is good.
GTX 1070Ti, but instead wait for GTX 1160/RTX2060 next year.
Remove windows home, Pirate enterprise or Pro instead.

nice cooling choice
enjoy friend

why avoid it, that z390 taichi is supposed to be pretty good

It's fine you have no idea what you're talking about.
He can't take a full ATX supply because he'll shove the build in a macintosh case, this is the best he can do with the space he's working with.

t. lots of experience with SFF

look at this pic My CPU was highly overclocked pushing 1.3V, his is stock he can even OC it there is enough headroom in that PSU.
I had 400W to work with he has 50% more with components that draw LESS power. Not sure if you're the same retard posting this nonsense but stop giving shit advice.

Expensive

because OP is totally gonna run furmark and video encoding at the same time 24/7
go neck yourself retard

he is

Hackintosh is a waste of time maintaining it it brakes every 3 weeks you fucked up

Remember the iMac Pro has a 18-core CPU, Vega64, and a 500W PSU.

It's fine.

>Shitty PSU also not strong enough(You need 650-700W for this build)
dumb

> case is a macintosh classic
OH NO NO NO NO
Why would you do this user? It's cringe af