Adblock wor-

>adblock wor-

Attached: 1540262365558.png (752x530, 94K)

ok retard

>not just blocking the anti-adblock script

That's why you block the script that runs to show you that message. Better yet, don't go to websites that treat you like their personal cash dispenser.

Attached: 1533141625339.jpg (1032x774, 157K)

So when are websites going to skip the middle man and just let people give them money directly? Works for Wikipedia.

Then they block your anti-adblock script and you are at stage 1 again

That's not so bad, though. The mission is (if you decide to accept it) to take control of the content you see on your machine, and prevent ads from appearing. You might have to keep creating new filters, but you remain true to your goal.

>Right click, block element.

Or using uBlock Origin
It automatically gets rid of most of those things

uBo + Nano Defender

Whenever one of those seeps through I just block the entire domain. If they need to do this sort of shit, it's probably not even worth visiting.

Or why not make people think they're donating to the sites, but make them donate to the browser devs instead? Brave has that feature.

pi-hole

Fuck you and your mongoloid website. θie in ﷼ell!

literally just close the tab.sites that use this e-begging technique have no valuable content anyway.

link?

Anti-Adblock KIller

>he doesn’t have his router send the ads to a non existent subnet on his network so they think they have loaded

Then you block their anti-anti-adblock script.
It's a game of cat and mouse and they can't win, because they are always playing catch up.

Which site

Most websites are trash that would get zero money that way. Ads prop up the horrible space between labor of love hobbyist content and paid stuff, including all of social media.

How do I do that? What kind of AI do I need?

More sophisticated adblock detection detects that pretty easily by just checking if it can connect to some adnetworks. Your solution will yield no response and so it'll trigger.
Anti-adblock does this. It's one of three methods, last I checked, they employ. Also, their script replaces the entire body contents with the adblock detected message, so there is no just hiding the message.

It's still fairly easy to circumvent, but it isn't all just as simple as you think.

>Warning!
the obnoxiousness on those kikes

Attached: 1528872471605.jpg (453x439, 85K)

ctrl+w

alt+sysrq+o