8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS...

8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE 8K IS HERE

Attached: 1513998371051.png (730x233, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BWwuquXnW5A
youtube.com/watch?v=1La4QzGeaaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO CONTENT AVAILABLE NO CONTENT AVAILABLE NO CONTENT AVAILABLE

>not using it for dat desktop space
pathetic

no thanks
HDR is a meme
Fuck you

plug in two 4k tellies and watch them both.
no, wait, 4 (!) 4k tellies and watch em all
>head explodes

Just imagine being this much of a consumerist cuck.

>8k
>85 inch
>103 ppi
I’ll stick to my UHD 27 inch monitor.

>not hdmi 2.1
>not 8k@60hz
8k was a mistake

>have to use a microscope to read text

Who cares? If the upscaling is good it will still look awesome. My sony x900f upscaler is fucking great with good quality 1080 content, and obviously 4k native looks fucking awesome.

7680x4320 at 85 inch = ~104PPI
no microscope required

The only country with 8k TV is Japan, which requires an 8k processor and the satellite subscription.

8k isn't here.

I'll take a projector for movie watching any ways.

90 inch screen from 2 inches away. 120 inch screen 4 inches away.

Attached: CES_CineBeam_1.jpg (1634x918, 264K)

>Projector
Enjoy your HDR, sharpness, and watching content in a room that is not pitch black.
Oh right

Wouldn't be a problem if you were living in a first world country, like Japan.

This guy is a jigaboo

>still no place to put the center speaker

>Pathetic excuses and memes
youtu.be/BWwuquXnW5A
Yeah, such shitty quality during the day.

>$25,000
You would be better off buying an OLED for that price. You would still come out on top buying a new TV every time you had to buy new bulbs and other equipment for the projector

>Still needs to be spoon fed

Attached: PRO-250RPW-LCR.jpg (1440x1440, 266K)

Attached: 1515035395476.jpg (1300x890, 77K)

20,000 hour life span. So you could run it 24/7 for over 2 years before needing anything replaced.

>Yeah, such shitty quality during the day.
That is correct, you can literally see the blacks are grayer than the actual projector even with their expensive projection surface

>Implying in the real world that number will be accurate.
Cute. Black levels still require a dark room to stand out.

based klipschfag

FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JEWS

diseregard. Intel is best CPU when I;m fucking a black tranny who is also a janitor.

The jump between 1080 to 4k was meh, 4k to 8k will be even less. The only thing I want to upgrade from my current 4k is a OLED.

>OLED

Attached: 1514203105716.webm (854x1518, 2.84M)

Halve the size of it and give it the new hdmi spec and I might get one for a monitor I guess.

What's a jannie? And fuck you, jigaboo.

> projecting black tires and shadows onto a white wall in a well lit room

>whats a jannie

lurk more.

the none blue board had a thread that made everyone rage. I volunteered to test the hypothosis that Jow Forums/nel is compromised. Granted I have nothing to risk since I"m google wealthy, but still.

Lurk more, then post newbie.

5k iMac masterrace here, laughing at you plebs

Attached: image.jpg (650x494, 273K)

>TV
>2018

I could not care less about normie/Jap 8k TVs with the exception of wanting 8k monitors before I die of old age.

tv has motion processor built in, monitors don't

thats why you buy monitors you dolt

lurk moar

True, big screen is what matters for movies

You can watch 8k demo videos on youtube, so try again idiot lol

Wonder if in the future you could combine a projector with a wall of e ink display...

EVERYONE BUY IT OMFG
YEA THERE ARE YOUTUBE 8K VIDEOS RETARD

>8k over satellite
try again faglord

You can watch two 4K movies at the same time, retard

>buying 8K to watch demos on youtube
Heh

4, retard

NONONONONO I ALREADY ASKED MY MOM AND DAD FOR A 4K TV FOR CHRISTMAS I'M FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED

Attached: 1514386146389.png (1070x601, 463K)

I hope they make a 42 inch 8k monitors come out soon, the text will be so crisp, just like my mobile phones and tables. Pixels per inch, the higher the better.

>using a TV as a monitor
Were you born like this?

wew

Attached: 1545453996967 copy.jpg (1634x918, 138K)

Another meme resolution

what else are you supposed to use it for if there literally isn't any 8k content available? it's not like you could get console games running at 8k, either.

If projectors worked well in daylight everyone would use them.

BASED
REDPILLED

Why do you need resolutions larger than 1080p? It's beyond me.

>4K is still a meme
>8K bruh
ok

most normal people would not even notice 1080p to 4k upgrade
Jow Forums are not normal users

Attached: 200_s.gif (173x200, 22K)

>most normal people would not even notice 720p to 1080p upgrade
ftfy. Honestly I could hardly tell 480p vs 720p.

You can run almost any pc gayme in 8k.

i'm gonna stick to my 1080 sdr tv till i die, thank you

Kek

We're mostly still on standard definition with a handful of HD channels. 4K content is extremely limited and 8K is just a meme at this point.

>what's a jannie

A miserable little cretin that's what

projectors are just harder to find in shops.
Atleast where I live. Go to any shop and there is a shitton of TVs displaying and no projector.
Projectors are harder to place, you need a screen, to mount it, focus, etc. You need to get a darker room.
TV is just place and go.
But once you try a projector you don't want to go back. I have neither TV nor a projector, was looking for a TV (because every shop sells them and projector just does not come to mind when you need something to watch on) and then watched a "home" budget projector once (some epson lower model). It did not had an image quality of a TV in a light-walled room. But that thing was IMMERSIVE af. You simply forget about things like "image quality" and enjoy your movie.
Looking for a projector right now, fuck TVs.

>Buying an 8K television to watch youtube

Attached: 1469586220361.png (937x711, 728K)

It's pretty awkward to work with 4k HEVC right now. Never mind 5K or 8K HEVC. The difference in quality is negligible and the file sizes are huge.

This shit is ahead of its time and will only be purchased by rich people. Very few people are willing and able to even make content for 8k. Nobody can afford 8k.

Samsung is spamming with ads claiming that their new TV can turn any content into 8K with upscaling technology.

This is a blatant lie but then again Samsung is a company built on lies and deception.
The advertising standards authority should intervene but then again they are technologically illiterate old farts. The joys of living in a gerontocracy.

Attached: 1285360451735.jpg (201x201, 10K)

What was the point of this webm? You know Samsung has oled screens too right?

No content.

The samsung external connection box, currently don't have any inputs that supports it.

So you are at mercy of samsung releaseing a new box that support 8k 60hz and the relevant DRM solutions.

>You need to get a darker room.

This is why they don’t sell well.
Ultra short throw projectors are very easy to setup but I doubt they will sell well because they suck in bright rooms.

8k and 60 fps looks great even when supersampled on my 1440p screen

hmm...for a music studio it cloud work great

is 5k the price or resolution?

8k TV is nonsense. 1080p 4k is, too. 1080p looks perfect on TVs when watching from the proper distance. You just need a high bitrate input, which most normies (who stream YouTube) don't have.

4k and 8k only makes sense on devices you have next to your face, like your monitor or maybe phone.

1080p on youtube use very low bitrate
that gives impression that 4k look way better

Even paid streaming services use a lot of compression, if you want good 1080p quality get Blu-Ray.

idk but oled burn in is nasty on any device desu

I Used to rock a 40in 1080 lcd tv back in the day, it was fantastic.

holy fuck. my Ryzen 1700 8 core-16 thread hits 85% usage with this thing!!

>tfw you've never played 4k content on your 4k TV yet

fucking youtube, won't let me choose 30fps for 8K. youtube selection has 720/1080/1440p/4K/8K 60fps that's why my Ryzen 1700 is struggling at 85-90% for 8K. its fucking stuttering mess..

use hw accel if you can.
It runs really good with my gc
pic related

Attached: ez.png (3840x1080, 2.21M)

>fuck jews twice
set based 1
set redpilled 1

Did you report them to advertising standards?

>20,000 hour life span
Unlikely, but I may be wrong. The reason is that a friend of mine has a projector, not that one, and even though he uses it for occasional movie viewing with friends he still has to replace a overly expensive bulb more about once a year. That and the fact that you need a dedicated pitch black room is why I don't even consider buying a projector.

>tv has motion processor built in, monitors don't
That's exactly why a monitor is preferable. And you can always add whatever processing you prefer with some mpv options anyway.

>Why do you need resolutions larger than 1080p?
Having used a 27" IPS 4k as my desktop monitor for some time I can tell you that the idea of using a 1080p desktop monitor disgusts me. It's fine for a 13.3" inch notebook.

It's really noticeable for desktop use. It's apparent but not that noticeable when you compare a movie in high-bitrate 1080p vs 4k.

>that 1 second animated transition from apps
why do companies do this it's pointless and makes things feel slower

Attached: dog vomits a lot.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

>desk-top
>85-inch

>projector
So u stream 360p anime?

Is it actually a lie now though?
Are we sure Samsung isn't using some NN upscaler?

And you know that Apple uses Samsung panels?

>4k
>OLED (without burn-in)
>240 fps
when

>7680×4320
WTF This resolution doesn't even EXIST!

1024x768/1600x1200 for life, take your latest consumerist meme resolution and shove it

>normies

you don't need to go higher than 4k even on desktop
we hit the max perceptible resolution already

The absolute state of brainlets

Attached: lol.jpg (955x768, 116K)

>paying to upscale

Attached: 1523484196397.jpg (250x250, 22K)

What the fuck happened to HDR/AdobeRGB 5K panels?
I wanted to get high dpi but 150% scaling fucking sucks and 4K at 200% would be worse than my current 1920x1200.
Seems like some 10 year old 2560x1600 NEC is the only reasonable upgrade now.

4K TVs are literal botnet enablers.
The only 4K content people watch is with Netflix.
So they only use them while paying a subscription and having a company selling data about your viewing habits so you get better ads in the future.