OH NO NO NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH
BWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHA HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO KHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1545397584554.png (1820x681, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxfoundation.org/about/donate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well, we know who's gonna be broke soon

jesus what a scam, who the fuck is getting rich off these diversity funds?

Don't donate to them, donate straight to outreachy if you want to fund internship programs, that way your donations are tax deductible.

>voluntary donations
>scam

welcome to last month, retard

Jow Forums will defend this

I'm an accelerationist so I support this

rip Jow Forums time to find some a new kernel to shill

>make up a problem about muh womyn in STEM
>get your journo friends to write attack pieces on everyone
>tell everyone to pay you to wipe away the sins
>run retarded code comps that cost nothing to run because one of your sponsors lend you a conference room
>pocket all the money
>tell your journo friends to stop writing attack pieces
apparently donating to the Linux Foundation just funnels money directly to these scammers

Please keep your gamergate conspiracies to yourself. Thanks. This is the technology board, not /v/.

>t. donates to both of Coraline Ehmke's patreons

Literally who?

>Not tax-deductible in the US
Well, there goes 90% of charitable donations from Americunts. We only donate to charity if we can use it for a tax break. The other 10% are poorfags that can't really donate and substantial amount. If they changed this, they would get a lot more donations from private citizens. Though with the diversity shit, probably only SJWs, so still poorfags.

wait, TWO patreons?

>Implying it's not a scam
It's not tax-deductible and benefits only a bunch of tranny fucks rather than actual minority groups. If you donated right now and aren't some tranny sjw otherkin whatever faggoty hamilton buzz words they're using these days, you would see absolutely zero positive benefit. It would go directly into the pockets of mentally ill individuals that want to force the world to conform to their delusion. It's literally not benefiting Linux in any positive way. How is that not a scam?

Male and female version of him.

based and redpilled

F U C K T R A N N I E S
U
C
K

J
A
N
N
I
E
S

fuck off

Attached: 1538211036806.jpg (1920x1080, 703K)

>Personal Patreon
>CoC Beacon Patreon
>CoC Beacon GoFundMe
>PayPal Donation Links

Gee, Coraline. How come your momma lets you have TWO patreons?

Your picture is not technology. Please keep your posts on-topic, thanks.

>benefits only a bunch of tranny fucks rather than actual minority groups
Really? Where does it say that? I don't see that anywhere in OP post.

>mentally ill individuals that want to force the world to conform to their delusion
So, you mean people like you who bring up identity politics when they are none?

You're either trolling, or haven't been paying a damn bit of attention to the tranny SJW take over and CoCholding.

>SJW take over
Sorry, I don't pay any bits of attention to Jow Forums meme twitter bait and neither should you.

This is the natural end result of poopooing Jow Forums

You are all tranny paypigs now with no power whatsoever.

Ah. Trolling then. Gotcha. Carry on based shitposter.

The systemdick penetrates the (digestive) system of Linux(/Linus) by utlizing a transsexual.

IBM in full effect.
#winning

Attached: claix6sgqa421.jpg (630x536, 67K)

I don't need to troll you because Jow Forums already got there first. Keep on pretending this isn't the case though.

We open source whitebois proudly support the right side of history and a safe space for the faggot community whose representatives now pocket 100% of all donations (literally all major corporations donate in the millions of dollars) for personal income

Attached: 200.png (1248x188, 38K)

this patch was denied because it was just some dude butthurt about the coc whining and trying to take it to the extreme

this is why you switch to an lts kernel and discard all freedesktop/redhat/ibm bullshit
inshallah openbsd will eventually become mature enough to move to soon.

Attached: 2018-12-22-1545480489.png (1366x768, 1.91M)

more like Lincucks

Just go on archive.org and you'll see the first note was added some time in 2018

is that the face of linux?

>identity politics when "they" are none
>OP picture shows that there's a big yellow identity politics donation button on the linux website

Attached: 1511706854096.jpg (724x579, 36K)

this isnt a problem in windows 10

Most donations come from companies under the table, not individuals. FOSS was just a big scheme by corporations to get software developers to give up their rights to software voluntarily. Notice how the smaller shops have all but disappeared? Now it's retards doing work for free on their own time to "help the industry", because one of the most powerful, corrupt industries needs that free labor. In the past those sorts of things would have been available only on a paid license from a team of small developers doing b2b. Software developers are actually retarded

Millions of more qualified OS engineers meanwhile me

>no degree
>html/css/js/react
>tranny
>extroverted
>fucked a lot of guys
>goof of constantly
>dont even work
>80k per annum
>tranny janny on /tv/

autistic losers suck my CoC

you might actually be right
especially with Microsoft wanting to get in the Linux game now

I was told the future might be transhumanist but this wasn't the image formed in my mind.

Fork when?

Install 9front

Attached: glendatux.jpg (546x436, 8K)

fuck off

yeah fuck dumpf

Attached: 1518376759323.jpg (960x960, 108K)

YEAH FUCK HETEROS

Attached: 1523494520325.jpg (680x510, 111K)

OK that's enough. I'm gonna kill some faggot sjw trannies. Who's with me?

Allah, Chinese, Turkic people, Slavs, black people, all Latinos except for Brazilians, Southern Europeans. So pretty much most of the world.

if diversity actually meant diversity that would be cool but it doesn't they want to coddle the type they think is underprivileged. simply help poor people who are interested in technology no matter where they are from or what they look like

>So, you mean people like you who bring up identity politics when they are none?
>diversity programs
>not identity politics
You really are an exceptional individual, aren't you?

So what's the best OS not infected with CoC/diversity bullshit?

Illuminos probably.

There is none.
It's to a point now where you either close your eyes and choke on that coc, or make your own OS - which actually isn't that difficult, if you just plan on making a real mode system.

>help help i thought open source meant i could insult women, gays, blacks, jews, etc, and no one would ever be offended

>coc shit up
>software inevitably goes to shit because of who pushes that politicized shit by putting petty retarded political beliefs above everything else
>people stop using it because it becomes literal utter shit
>WAIT WTF YOU STUPID NAZIS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT OUR GENDER AND RACIAL INCLUSIVE SOFTWARE YOU CIS SCUM
Pffty nothing personel, dilator.

OpenBSD is pure so far.

>software goes to shit
>fork it or write a new one
>nothing of value was lost

>software goes to shit under SJWcuck hands
>"nazis" fork it and write a proper one from scratch just like they did wit the past one
>BAWWWWWW YOU NAZIS NEED TO LET US IN
Just as with 80% of the planet which has experienced Communism and grew antibodies against the red virus so it is banned for good from ever returning, the only answer for your kind will be NO

>they beg to be let in
>tell them you are understaffed and they need to make their own fork
>problem solved
alternatively
>let them in as long as they write good code

Or don't let them in just like 80% of the world which burned Communism to the ground or completely twisted it and learned to not allow the cancer to ever fester again.

>having standards for writing good code = communism
whatever it is you've been reading, you need to read something else

>SJW cucks
>good code
If they had any capability they wouldn't be using social politics scam to get in but would just provide code.
Sadly for you i can't find a single SJW cuck with a repository of good code whatsoever from all the most vocal dipshits like yourself whining about irrelevant shit.
Meanwhile the "nazis" are the ones who created Linux out of nothing, out of scratch.

>t. hypocrite
if you had any capability you would be writing good code instead of using social politics to kick out people you don't like

If you had any capability to create a kernel out of scratch, you wouldn't be trying to get in through social politics only to get kicked out, or be left with a dogshit of code while all the good programmers move onto their own project except this time with gates closed off for any retards like yourself trying to pollute their creation.
So far there is more proof that your alleged racism, homophobia, and misogyny are correlated with the ability to create a Kernel by account of the Kernel being created by such people;
while your kind haven't created anything, therefore the principle of proof of legitimacy is in the hands of the "nazis".

But don't worry, Ayo.js will repeat itself.
>- Ayo.js forked themselves from node.js over a white male. They spent a lot of time on making sure everyone declared their preferred pronouns and setting up a CoC and working on such fine slogans like "Humans before technology" and making a logo.
Almost NO actual programmers joined and after a couple of months this became obvious since the changes brought by the project were comical and completely lacking in any showcase of programming education, and the thing started to lose steam.
So despite all these stupid articles from polygon and gizmodo about the impending doom of node.js, Ayo.js is dead after 5 months.
Examples keep on appearing exponentially with each day.

i'm not trying to get in anywhere, if i had a problem with the kernel, i would fork it and move on, you are the one more likely here to create another ayojs seeing as how you don't code and are obsessed with nazis and SJWs for some retarded reason
>your kind
i am a straight white republican male

Considering you took up issue with the fact itself that experienced programmers moved onto their own project while closing their gates on your dumbshit kind with antibodies present this time, you've pretty much revealed what you actually are, this point won't be ignored or put a blind eye towards. Nice try though. The fact of the matter of who created something out of scratch and who didn't stands bare for all to see, your evasion tactics won't smog it up.

really, what project is that?
can you show me how many lines of code you personally have written for it?
oh, you didn't create it from scratch either and you aren't doing anything besides playing social politics just like the people you claim to hate?

Linux is a cuck kernel

Attached: 836502e62ef32fd9ee97ae5665c7f9cf.jpg (445x454, 32K)

>the desperate retard trying to attack the messenger thinking it affects the message
It doesn't. Also nice try at trying to find a target to form your Twitter crusade army against, but it won't work you incompetent worthless dumbshit.

i don't use twitter
>can't post his project or show his code
pathetic

Holy shit it's real

linuxfoundation.org/about/donate/

How are the trannies so good at this?

Oh no, not diversity!

>he still thinks he can pull reverse psychology these days to find targets for his cancerous mutaween movement of SJWcucks
Nah, your days are pretty much numbered, both for your tactics and your existence.
When you've revealed your cards the element of surprise is gone and so is the initiative, now you can watch yourselves burn in a fire of your own making just like with ayo.js, just like with FreeBSD which is now in a worse condition than ever before, just like github had to be sold off, just like Firefox lost even more userbase this year. Notice how all the projects meeting their demise only do so after SJW cucks get in, thankfully Commie-resistant alternatives are growing and being constructed.

ok, post proof of these projects and show the code you've written for them

>ok, post more info so i can get my band of SJWcucks to start a crusade
Nah, you are gonna have to die out on your own while the rest of us construct in peace with our gates shut towards your garbage collective :3
All i can tell you is that we are within the BSD ecosystem, and we've already put up walls against your dogshit.

>BSD ecosystem
literally cucked from the start, pathetic
>still can't post proof
nothing to see here, you're just another false flagging SJW trying to gather donations

>literally cucked from the start, pathetic
Nah, your destruction of FreeBSD was pretty much a waking call, and the veteran programmers who moved here from FreeBSD came along with the antivirus against your dogshit religion. It's thanks to your dumbshit destruction of the FreeBSD project that we got an enforcement and self-improvement of our own project. Thanks SJWcuck :3

LARP. Prove it

>still can't post his code because he has none and is blatantly false flagging

>still trying to use reverse psychology to find targets for your cuckery
Take a moment and look at this dogshit people, never reveal your identities even indirectly to these garbage as it is showcased as wise to not succumb to their infantile tactics which only someone of their own low IQ range would fall for. The SJWcuck is thus cut at the root.

>still can't post his code because he has none and is blatantly false flagging

You can repeat yourself all you want over and over like a broken record, you can't harm what you do not know, and what you do not know is now also prepared to resist you from within.
Everyone has awakened to this fact, thanks in large to your reckless dumbshittery and this desperate repetitive attitude of yours which only rises suspicions rather than suppressing them. Begone SJWcuck, your days are gone, along with the shares o the companies you taint.

>no code
>no arguments
>no nothing
if you aren't false flagging then you are literally afraid of autistic trannies on the internet to the point where you let it affect your daily life, either way it's pathetic

>instead of using social politics to kick out people you don't like
youre talking about sjws right?

Placate yourself SJWcuck, your tactic doesn't work anymore. Your intimidation attempts to extract information are futile now.
He is one.

>SJW's affect entire company shares negatively among too many companies, therefore affecting people's salaries
>directly affect people's lives via twitter crusades and false accusations
>bawwwwwwwwww it's pathetic that you "allow" SJWs to affect your life
This is the most braindead attempt at an argument i've seen so far. Thanks for attracting even more animosity towards SJWs though, it's appreciated when a cancer is shown for what it is even if indirectly by people like yourself.

lmfao, fucking dumbshit false flagger, i don't have any tactics, my task is to inform you that if your tactic is to write zero code and rely on twitter memes to help you, then you will fail

>working at a company so weak that anonymous retards making fake accusations on twitter can get you fired
you shouldn't have been working there anyway

fpbp

Can't have SJW's in a dictatorship, just saying.