Fuck my stupid fucking autistic faggot brother hhhhhhgghhgh

Hey guys, I bought my stupid faggot brothers windows 10 computer and he won't give me the admin password. I gave him 500$. Can I reset it without it? Or download stuff?

Also any of you guys have any ideas to get back at him? All his schoolwork is on it including his final but locked behind his admin account. He's a NEET faggot like you and me but even more of a black pilled idiot. I want to hurt him badly but our mom likes him way more and would probably kick me out, any ideas how I can slowly drive him insane. Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: 7DE816A8-3940-44A0-9AD4-99B6914643C1.jpg (444x287, 51K)

Give it back, Tyrone.

KON-BOOT

Fuck you

The road to Damascus shall be a long and hard one for you Jamal. For He shall send you many trials along the way. Try not to be thieving nigga for just fucking one day, one day at a time

You guys are funny but I'm white. No help?

How do you know my name did you hack me bro

>NEET
>schoolwork
retard

If you're too dumb to figure out how to reset a Windows admin password you deserve every bad thing that happens to you.

install gentoo

So you bought him a personal computer as a present and now you're mad because he doesn't give you admin rights to his own personal computer?
Are you retarded?
Do you now know what personal means?

>All his schoolwork is on it
>He's a NEET faggot
You also don't know what NEET means either

>bought my stupid faggot brothers windows 10 computer
>Can I reset it
you are a disappointment to your entire family

Do you not know*

he bought the computer from his brother faggot

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1521726415487.gif (540x540, 279K)

OP take it to a repair shop with brown guys they'll probably do it under the table

ooooh

Literally this

>but I'm white
nope. Pic Related is 'white' You a thievin nigga.

Attached: prince-5-620x400[1].jpg (620x400, 42K)

Give it back, deshawn.

Kys retard

reinstall a new OS on top of his existing one? his installation is probably full of bloat at this point so you're better off doing a tabula rasa
cracking windows 10 while still getting updates is awfully easy, so just look into that
if it's BIOS locked, just remove the CMOS battery and reinstall it backwards

Considering he gave you his used windows pc why not just re install windows?

>its 2014+4
>people browses Jow Forums
>Still doesn't know how to bypass user password
>on fucking wangblows 10
the absolute state of Jow Forums

>implying OP can do that
Op if obviously a /b/tard who came to Jow Forums for advice, he will endup breaking the system if he tries to format it, it's better if he just takes the computer to a store to format

I believe hardships can make OP smarter.

-install a linux distro n your flash drive,
-get on the bios see if the pc will allow you to boot from said drive
- if you can, from there you can accss all the drives on the computer using only your own root password
-fuck around on your brother partition as much as you want
-???
-profit

Format it.