Stop being poor

Stop being poor.

Attached: 80px-Apple_logo_black.svg.png (80x80, 1K)

It's actually
>Spend money you don't have on our products
and this is true for all middle-end electronics brands

This. Most people I see using Istuff are middle class or lower

Stop making shitty underpowered products that aren't worth half the price you sell them for that die within 2-3 years of use because of poor engineering and poor cooling/dust filtration.

Meanwhile theyve been in business before your ass was even a spermcell in your daddies ballsack and will be here after youre dead. So your opinion means absolute dogshit. If your father was smart he would have made his career choices computer science and could have been apart of Apples success but nah he had a shitty son who thinks he knows more about tech than the company that helped boom the personal computer market because he is on an imageboard and watches tech youtube videos.

Boy eat my ass with a golden apple spoon, itll be 1000 plus shipping, 200 extra for apple care as well and an extra 170 on connectors.

I can't afford it. Im a student

Poor people trying to look rich are Apple's primary audience, excluding middle-aged fathers who buy technology for their family based on what has the best TV ad.

If you're on Jow Forums chances are you're objectively wealthy by global standards.
Even tech Pajeets are rich compared to most people.

Attached: 1520639310276.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

>Stop being poor.
WTF? I'm not poor anymore!

JESUS IS HERE

WTF? He really is!

Unironically, I know irl poorfags who have apple products.

This is funny because poor people are the ones buying apple products so they can pretend to be rich.

Clean your room, shithead. Also, nice vape.

There's no point in cleaning my room if I'm the only one in here.
The vape is okay but it's cheap, not "nice" desu

MOM FOUND THE PISS BOTTLE

are those piss bottles?

Stop being shit.

you shouldn't carry more than 50$ in ya pocket.

you can get 100$ android phones as fast as a iphone5c that come with 50$ of credit so its effectively a 50$phone and have the fastest 4g modem (even faster than 5g and 6 and iphone7)

>no point in cleaning room if alone
good way to ensure you stay that way user

That's all the more reason to not clean my room.
The only time it needs cleaning is if I lose things, which only happens when I'm depressed.

i make more than i know what to do with and still use old laptops with free (libre & gratis) operating systems
i worked for that money you cant force me to spend it corpcuck

why are you comparing yourself to techpajeets and literal starving african children

Excluding those people makes talking about how rich you are delusional. You're rich. That's the objective truth. Even I'm rich, and I make just under $30k a year.
Like you said, there are literal starving African children and techpajeets. You could have been one of those, but you were born rich and white.

Attached: 1538770810907.jpg (344x536, 48K)

Stop buying overpriced shit

Wish I could

Whats the little tv you have?

but I'm not white
I am lucky to be born richer than the global average, my point was you should compare your income and quality of life to others in your country

PVM 13somethingsomethingMD

If you were born a billionaire you'd be jealous of Jeff Bezos.

I'm poor and still own one apple product because it was a hand down I got for free (no I didn't steal it it was a relative's). It's a gen3 appletv . I mostly just use it for youtube.

still not buying