I just installed kali linux

I just installed kali linux
wat do

Attached: 1520596070899.jpg (2000x2000, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nostarch.com/linuxbasicsforhackers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uninstall it ASAP, install GENTOO

Install gentoo

Install KDE

Uninstall Kali linux and get a life

Uninstall it and read "practical malware analysis"

git gud

watch movie "the hackers", become l33t h@x0r

Install GNOME instead.

nostarch.com/linuxbasicsforhackers buy this and support nostarch

I don't understand these retarded meme distros if you're already using arch you can spend the 2 minutes required to install whatever '''''hacker'''''' software kali adds to it.

Turn 18 and install a real distribution

it's meant for quick deployment, I don't use it but I used backtrack back in the day and I don't have a problem with these distros

someday I'll start working on my own meme distro, harambe linux, because it's good to build a distro and repository server for learning

hack the planeet~ !!

Hack the Gibson, clearly.

That and as a USB live distro. Really shines when you need to set up a Pi you can remote into.

Psh, I'd tell you to upgrade your mainframe firewalls but it's already too late, kid. I've already deleted your data and cleared your accounts.
Should have thought twice before running with the big dogs.

Attached: 1493152254968.jpg (656x360, 48K)

I hope you used a virtualmachine retard. Youre going to wish you had once you realize youre running everything as root and fucking with the big dogs

After all, hacking ain't easy kid.

hping3 -S -P -U --flood -V www.4channel.org

You installed a distro meant to be used as a live distro booted off an external device for pentesting.

Well done!

I see you're using Gnome. I'm more a KDE man myself.

Attached: 229.png (491x487, 307K)

I see you're running gnome

GNOMEEE??

Use fern and never pay for internet ever again. Or atleast until your neighbors move

Daily reminder people who download Kali, Tails, Whonix or Qubes OS get added to an NSA watchlist for life

crack the interwebs lol

GOOD

ARP poison your router and look at your mom's traffic.

>so I see you're into feet