So im looking for a VPN. everyone says that NordVPN is the best there is...

so im looking for a VPN. everyone says that NordVPN is the best there is. but how can you trust a service that lets shit like Huffington post, buzzfeed, BBC, the guardian and shills like phillip the franco shill for them? whats the best VPN?

Attached: unknown.png (3840x2160, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/#vpn
tunsafe.com/vpn
appatomic.net/privacy_policy.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk, research and try some out. I like Mullvad.

I use none and never had any problems

He's peobably trying to find CP or indulge in his BBC fetish

Rent a VPS and set up your own VPN. Never trust a VPN company.

That sounds even worse than not using a VPN at all since it allows for targeted spying by the company from which you rent the VPS

Use ExpressVpn

Attached: too_intelligent_feel.jpg (4030x4096, 1.15M)

NordVPN bribed a lot of outlets to advertise them. They arent very good if you are a poweruser, linux user on a distro that isnt Ubuntu, or want a actually functional VPN. Check PIA or Mullvad

>Rent a VPS and set up your own VPN. Never trust a VPN company.
A worse solution, as it costs more and requires your intervention. Even easier to tie to you. Assuming you are hiding illegal shit.

Personally, I just use a VPN to keep Comcast from fucking with my connection.

Mullvad is the Jow Forums approved VPN

VPNgate.

I'm regretting my Nord purchase
I have a 300mb connection through my shit isp
no matter what server in Nord I use I only get 50-70mb
is there anything faster that is glowing cia nigger free

>PIA
found the LinucksCuckTips fag

Found the cuck who first saw PIA at linuskidtips

>NordVPN is good because advertisements say so

fucking tard

Cryptostorm was started by a zoophile so it's probably safe

kinda ditto

OP: Use openvpn and goto vpngate - that's free and aside from
>He's peobably trying to find CP or indulge in his BBC fetish
it should cover you for most requirements.

vpn's are some of the biggest snake oil out there - everyone "needs" them but there's really no discernible result unless you're doing something uber-illegal in which case an over the counter vpn isn't going to do diddly.

Rust protection for cars.

Attached: polo4747 - 163-athena-adrianna-purp-and-yella-12261 - 0023full_04.jpg (1349x899, 257K)

privacytools.io/#vpn

NordVPN is hosted in Panama have been using it for 3 years now I think it has gotten so much better. It used to be just as shit as CyberGhostVPN 2 years ago.

Level1Techs plus pretty much the entire free memeware "community"

What about torrenting?
And it also protects your connection if you use public wifi.

>What about torrenting?
Honestly if you're that paranoid about torrenting the latest ep. of Adam Ruins Everything you should probably be using xmpp/ipfs or some other distributed transfer process.
>And it also protects your connection if you use public wifi.
Maybe but if you're on public wifi for anything other than to check the weather or google maps something then you pretty much get what you deserve regardless.

>t. used the process I suggested a few times primarily to circumvent geoip for tv shows and have dlded literally tb of tv/movie torrents.

Don't join swarms and much as I hate to say it (it is a cunty thing) don't seed too much.

Attached: Sorry sign.jpg (940x627, 95K)

use wireguard and the public servers on that windows client's website. I'm sure a million people use them. They allow torrenting too.

There is no scenario where it would cost more unless you bought far overkill server.
Other stuff is correct though

Just get a VPS and use that as your vpn.
There are some vps companies that accept Bitcoin

>4channel
found the reddit fag

Pia has been proven in court to either not have logs/backdoor or not be willing to give this knowledge up for just anyone
I'm sure mullvad is good too

noshill, PIA have been fairly solid for me. just werks, and the one time I had to hassle tech about billing or something, were on the fucking ball. mullvad seems to have an ok rep, and Nord is a bit too fond of shilling their own shit, y'ask me. But as said, you REALLY need one, wouldnt be using any of these, they just for casual convenience use

>xmpp

Attached: 1527159984687.png (300x256, 102K)

>whats the best VPN?
tor

brainfart, meant xdcc but honestly this
is probably the best advice in the bread.

>is probably the best advice in the bread.
Thanks bud, I'll link to what I was talking about in my previous post:
tunsafe.com/vpn
This guy, the creator of the old, original utorrent.
He open sourced his tunsafe after a lot of pressure from the wireguard community. But he offers these VPNs and has no issues with people torrenting etc with them so I'm sure there's tons of people using them.

You can't even torrent with tor you know. le pirate bay actually blocks it too.

PIA has always been the preference of many Jow Forums users long before it went over to normalfag websites.
You're trying too hard to fit in, fuck off seriously.

Can you even post here with tor?

get mullvad - it has lots of locations and it has a comfy cli version.

I am using ibVPN. Bought a one year bundle for 40 bucks on sale, and I'm pretty happy with it so far. I agree that the more they advertise, the less I trust them.

VPNs are great for protecting your real IP when connecting to any p2p network. I don't use irc, but I imagine a vpn is almost necessary for anyone using it. Then there are public servers, whether these are for gaming, or server/render farms. Or sketchy websites. It's a genuinely good buffer against spastic nuts trying to spam your IP. As far as anonymity, if you use a vpn, and a vpn alone for that, you are mentally retarded. clearly you want to go from PC -> TOR -> vpn -> internet. and payment should be using something like Monero as an intermediate step so it can't be traced.

no

Google is handing out a free copy of Assassin's Creed Odyssey (the latest one) for American users.
Any way to grab this from Europe using a VPN?

Only asks you to play the game for an hour.

Perfect privacy vpn faggot. Can Jow Forums quit asking for shit tier vpn companies such as nord or express vpn?

Poor fag perfect privacy vpn doesn’t throttle you like the cuck anime watching virgin you are. Tired of you shills saying that a recommendation when it’s trash and you lose a lot of bandwidth. Perfect privacy accepts cash even if you really trying to stay low or bitcoin

unironically this because I live in a bumfuck nowhere 3rd world shithole and although it is a MI6 botnet and everything you do and see goes directly through GHCQ servers I really dont give a shit

They are an American company registered in New York. They are lying. There is no NordVPN office of datacenter in Panama.
t. Panamafag

found the newfag

So NordVPN is paying everyone. Sounds suspicious.

Set up your own through a VPS you brainlet

It's linus shit tips newfag

>everyone says that NordVPN is the best
well everyone's wrong
NordVPN is a honeypot, sold to you by edgy muh red pilled YT fags who need the sponsorship to make the next mortgage payment

>NordVPN is a honeypot
Source? Marketing to that extent is a red flag, but it's not proof of anything.

>cryptostorm
Shit site layout. Do they have a list of servers anywhere?

>NordVPN
Too many shills and affiliates also only worth it if you buy 3 years of service. why would you do that?

>PIA
>CIAnigger based VPN

>ExpressVpn
too expensive

>Mullvad
Good VPN, finding a fast server to max out your connection is pretty tedious though

I'm using AirVPN, it's cheaper than mullvad and works just as fine. And they have a speed ranking too so you can get your best connection.

no open source client so you don't know wtf is going on or if they are actually secure

ExpressVPN is worth the money. Loads of servers, really fast, torrenting, and multi-platform. Just no Jow Forums.

someone redpill me on her vpn

Attached: VPNhub_Generic_DarkWorld_082018_TG_300x250copy.png (300x250, 59K)

Windsctibe is bretty good. Has vpn level adblock as well.

Boleh. Requires technical competence to use, but is very fast.

appatomic.net/privacy_policy.php

botnet

mullvad

Never trust anything the jew media tells you. PIA is a good choice. It's cheap, doesn't give logs to ZOG, and has servers all over the world.

Fuck the shills. Mullvad and cryptostorm are only worth your time.

t. Mark Kaepeles