How do I get this fucking piece of shit to stay connect to my PC the jackoff disconnects all the time

How do I get this fucking piece of shit to stay connect to my PC the jackoff disconnects all the time.
I just want to play Dark Souls Remastered but the slightest wiggle causes this momo shit to disconnect and I end up dying cause of it.
Fuck

Attached: DualShit4.png (602x386, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startpage.com/
duckduckgo.com
stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get the official adapter.

>Asks questions but specifies literally nothing about the issue.
You fucking normie, cunt. How are you connecting it currently?

fucking don't, $5 bluetooth adapter works better than that shite....

this.
I had that same problem when I was using the Amazon USB to microUSB wire. I also had other problems with using the DS4 so I quit using it. (I also quit playing games.)

I bet you treat it like shit. I bet vidya make ya real mad, don't they?

Um, no.

connect a decent usb cable to it, bluetooth a shit.

You still haven't answered, but my advice would be to just use something to alter the drivers and make the DS4 appear as an xbox controller. I recommend SCP by Cherry Crush. Then you should be able to use a usb bt dongle to connnect without issue.

>normie
Jump in a fire, fag

Attached: 087.gif (326x281, 170K)

Calling somebody a normie on an anonymous imageboard with 0 consequnces is the most zoomer thing possible.

piss off sony shill

We're not your IT, cunt. This is a Singaporean Doujin Club.

Stop arguing about shit you mongs.
I've been using it wired and I've tried it in a handful of different USB ports.
Definitely not dropping 50 bucks on the official adapter.
Not certain if it's a Steam thing or a hardware thing.

Attached: DualShit41.png (602x386, 84K)

I used to have the same problem
ended up buying an xbox controller and a dongle for my pc
turns out that the xbox controller is much more ergonomic and don't have to "translate" to the retarded triangle,square,circle,x to a.b.x.y

>normie
ewww

fucking underage pieces of shit
fuck off back to 9gag

>Stop arguing about shit you mongs.

Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests or one of the following:
startpage.com/ or duckduckgo.com (i.e., fucking google it)
stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/

Old DS4 here.
Works well wired under both Windows 7 and Lunix (for Steam games). (heck, even the touchpad moves the mouse in Lunix)

i had to go to steam big picture mode each time to use the ds4. what did you have installed on your pc that enabled you to use the ds4?

If you mean Windows, SCP toolkit

use tape.

Never had a problem with the 4.
The 3 on the other hand was an annoying cunt until the day it died. Hurr repair me oniichan I need the attention.

And YOU'RE not my friend.

I personally fixed it by buying a superior Xbox One controller.

The only way i got around the battery inconvenience is by niggering some expensive rechargable batteries from local mall, i always have a pair charging whole using the other, feels good man.

buy a new cable, i've been using it with cable for years, because BT sucks with PC for some reason there can be random lag between my PC and BT adapter

Hold home and share until it starta flashing rapidly to pair it to the PC.(Bluetooth only)

Download DS4Windows.
Get the forked version that has been updated in the past couple of years.

Whenever I connect my ds4 to my rig running Ubuntu 18 it always sets the audio source to the controller. How do I stop this? I don't want to change it back to my speakers every time I plug in my controller

Attached: 1538741580250.jpg (840x700, 96K)

use bluetooth nigger

Just plug it in, I have an XBox 1 wireless controller and it did the same shit all the time. Tried with bluetooth and with the official wireless adapter, kept doing the same shit. Since I plugged it in via USB, it stopped being a problem. Wish they made an official wired version.